• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Take Over PC RP (club members only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Unnamed Island in the South Pacific...

"There it is my lady, your Volcano Lair awaits."

A stern looking caucasian male in a tuxedo stood at the base of a volcano. The man had an army haircut and an eyepatch. He had the physique of a bodybuilder and was nearly 7 feet tall.

A lady stepped out from the shadows cast by a parked helicopter. The lady appeared to be in her early thirtys and was wearing jeans and a t-shirt beanath her navy trenchcoat. A watch was was on her right wrist, sunglasses on her head, and what looked like an earpiece in her ear. The lady was accompanyed by a large feline with sandy brown hair walking at her side. The feline had stripes similar to that of tigers. The feline had the bodily structure of a tiger and was nearly 5 feet long and had a diamond studded collar.

The lady asked, "Does it have all of the specifications and interior designs I ordered?"

The man said, "Yes ma'am, I personally inspected every inch of it. I'm sure it will fit your fancy. We won't have to worry about electricity because the heat of the lava within he volcano can be harnessedto create electricity. A mechanism bult specifically for that purpose is installed beneath the lowest level of the facility. The conference room is painted navy as you requested and-"

The lady interrupted. "Don't bore me with those statistics Mr. Heath, I will have the enjoyment of discovering them myself. Won't I, Tiereu?" The feline purred and rubbed against her master in affection.

Mr. Heath said, "Yes ma'am. Once we enter, I will direct you to your living quarters. My assasins will be moving in tomorrow. The henchmen's quarters are that way." Mr. Heath pointed to large bunker houses located at the base of a jungle. Mr. Heath continued his talk, "I placed a henchman order at Bioclone Industrys, They arrived yesterday and have already began work."

The lady smiled and said, "Good..."

The lady and her feline walked into the door of the lair stationed at the base of the volcano with the hulking figure of Mr. Heath following them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    RULES

1. An evil organization named Eternity Crew Of Hell is threatening the world. You can be one of Mr. Heath's assasins, one of the evil organization's financial backers, or a Secret Agent working to bring down the evil organization.

2. If your char is an assasin or financial backer, you might have the oppurtunity to sit at the big desk in the meeting room. PM me if you want to have the privelige of sitting at the big desk.

3. If your a secret agent, don't godmod. No posts where your char brings down the entire Evil organization in one post.

4. This is a club-exclusive RP. If you want to join this RP, you must be a member of the Take Over PC club.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=1492243&posted=1#post1492243

Please post your characters

Name:
    Appearence:
    Affiliation: (Mr. Heath's assasins, Eternity Crew Of Hell financial backer, secret agent)
    Contracting Agency: (Secret agents only, what organization do they work for? CIA, FBI, MI6, etc)
    weapons: (secret agents or assasins only)
    History:

My Char

Phillip Heath
    Height: 6'10"
    Appearence: stern looking caucasian male in a tuxedo, an army haircut and an eyepatch, has the physique of a bodybuilder and was nearly 7 feet tall.
    Affiliation: Eternity Crew of Hell, 2nd in command, leader of Hellfire hitman organization, Alana's personal bodyguard
    weapons: bulletproof vest beneath shirt, 2 sawnoff shotguns, .44 Magnum, sniper rifle, "Hornet's Nest" Grenades
    Story: A trained bodyguard. His underworld crime-life began shortly after dropping out of high school. He got a job as a bodyguard for a local outpost of the mob, but he soon proved he was more than muscle. He soon was elevated to the rank of a highly paid hitman. After a mob war killed all of the mob he worked for, he met the aspiring world dominator Alana, whom he took it upon himself to watch over for an unknown reason. Within Alana's organization, Eternity Crew of Hell, he founded his own ring of assasins. He named his organization Hellfire, and the assasins would work towards Eternity Crew of Hell's goals. Heath, while working for Alana, pretty much resumes his dutys as a bodyguard.

Last edited:

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
    Name: Blaze
    Height: 4"3
    Appearence: short small clever
    Affiliation:Secret agent
    Contracting Agency: FBI
    weapons: a gun disguised as a gameboy
    History: A very clever child who has helped the FBI many times and is there top agent

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I just joined so there! lol

name: Saki
    height: 5'3
    apperance:
    The Official Take Over PC RP (club members only)

affilation: Dr. Heths Assassins
    story: Abandoned when she was young, then not accepted into school, so she went to a martial arts school, and learned how to fight.
    weapons: Katana, and a regular pistol

Last edited:

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    Name: Colm
    Height: 5'22
    Appearence: black suit, blue hair, and black glasses
    Affiliation: assassin
    Weapons: two double-edge swords
    History: His parents were killed when he was just 8 years. He didn't knew who killed them so he started killing the people that he tought was his parents killer. Then one day Mr. Heat found him and gave him job as an assassin.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    OOC: Zabuza, what is your character's name? EDIT: NVM

Hopefully I'll be able to start the RP once Alana posts her character's profile.

RexRaptor

Bow to the Kaiser
    Years
    Name: Lord Kane
    Height: 6'5
    Appearence: Lord Kane
    Affiliation: Eternity Crew Of Hell financial backer( More/less )
    Weapons: A Cane, made of solid oak he got in 1937, Right after he blew the Hindenburg.
    History:

Lord Kane is an almost mythic figure in the criminal underworld. Many urban legends hold Lord Kane responsible for pretty much every major crime or disaster this century, from the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand to the Hindenburg. Unlike most urban legends, they are actually true in this case, although Lord Kane is of course meticulous in ensuring that no evidence can ever link him to his deeds. He insists to this day that his biggest crime was simply the result of a deaf lackey who misheard his order of "A bit of light panic, I think, eh?" as "The ship Titanic, sink her." With the European aristocracy wrapped around his little finger and the unwashed masses quaking in fear at his very name, Lord Kane is both a master manipulator and deadly combatant.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Name: Kathleen Gant
    Height: 6?4
    Appearence:kathleen just the cloak and gloves are black and there are no pokeballs. i wear black pants and a black tank top.i hair isties into a bun and hidden in the hood of the cloak which i always wear. it put my face in shadow.
    Affiliation: secret agent but I work by my self.
    Contracting Agency: (CIA, FBI, MI6, etc)I used to work for all of them but I quit by pretending to be scared. Little did they know that when I left them I stole gadgets and weapons. Even a computer.
    weapons: I carry a two katanas, a few guns and lots of gadgets such as bugs and listening devices. This is in a bag but its al cover in clothes. I have two bags. One for gadgets and weapons and one for clothes, toiletries and personal items.
    History: I have worked for the CIA, FBI and MI6 for two years each. From all the training I know martial arts and how to break into a building. I am also a hacker but I don?t do it very often because I need a phone line. And I can?t find any isolated ones. I am very good at what I do and was one of the best in all the organizations I have been in.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Must I? :P

Name: Ulrica Miakoda
    Height: 5'12"
    Appearence: Mid back black hair, very dark blue eyes, jeans and a black t-shirt beneath her navy trenchcoat. A watch on her right wrist, sunglasses on her head, and what looks like an earpiece in her ear. The ear piece is a communicator that comes in very handy in more than one way. (That'll be explained later and any careless spies will be the ones to find out)
    Affiliation: Eternity Crew Of Hell leader
    Contracting Agency: Does not apply
    Weapons: Shame
    History: As a young child she was trained to be a leader by her father and grandfather. She was top of her class in school and graduated highschool at the age of fifteen. Her skills and knolodge continued to improve as the years went on and she accompomied her father on many of his missiosn and sat in at council. Though he was never the head of the Eternity Crew Of Hell he was a powerful leader in the criminal world. He died when Ulrica was twenty-five and she took after him as a leader and started the Eternity Crew Of Hell shortly after his death. She was raised in a cold invirement so that is how she is. But she is fair to her followers. When it comes to her adversaries however, she has no mercy.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Mr. Heath led Ulrica down a chrome hall with various paintings and pcitures on the walls. He arrived at a door and said, "Ms. Miakoda, I would like you to meet some of my assasins and a financial backer that are now in employment of Eternity Crew of Hell."

Ulrica said, "Ah yes, lets meet my allies."

Mr. Heath opened the door to a room with a clear floor and a large metallic desk in the center. Beneath the transparent floor, the lava of the volcano could be seen bubbling and flowing. Seated at the desk were 3 people. One was an older man with a black top-hat and trenchcoat, another was a young man resembling a shorter version of Mr. Heath, and a girl with a katana slung over her back.

Ulrica strolled into the room and sat at the head of the desk. Mr. Heath walked over to the older man and said, "Ulrica, this is Lord Kane. He-"

Ulrica cut in, "Ah yes, I've heard of you Lord Kane. Its an honor to have you working with us."

Mr. Heath nodded and walked to the two younger people. He pointed to the boy and said, "This is Colm, he has proven to be one of my best assasins. I had him come here on the first avalible flight."

Mr. Heath turned to the girl and said, "This young lady goes by the name of Saki. I met her upon scouting for talent at a Martial Arts school."

Ulrica said, "Welcome Saki and Colm. If Phillip trusts you, then I trust you."

Mr. Heath said, "Madam, more people are on their way. Your faculty may seem empty at the moment, but it shall not stay this way. Now, since I have introduced you to your crew, I am going to take Colm and Saki in the gym for some training. Alert me on my earpiece if there is trouble."

Ulrica responded, "Yes, yes, I'm sure we'll be fine. I'd like to have a talk with Lord Kane. Its an honor to have such a respected figure such as he around."

Mr. Heath motioned for Colm and Saki to get up and they followed him out of the room. He said, "Now my assasins, are you ready for your new training?"

Alana

Years
    Ulrica nodded to the older man and waited until the others had left. Then she sat down at the table oposite him. "Well I should have guessed you'd show up." A smile crossed her mouth and she removed her sunglasses to reveal her cold blue eyes. "It's been a while. But there will be time to catch up later. So tell me Lord Kane, why have you chosen to join this little organization?" Her tone was light and soft but her eyes were a great mix of intellegence and curiousity.

RexRaptor

Bow to the Kaiser
    Years
    " Because my child, You need guidence. And with my stiff control over Europe, You can do a few..How shall I put this..Large Scale Robberies. I suggest in starting by takeing the Crown Jewels of England. That will give you some Credit in the world. We all have to start small. "

Lord Kane takes a sip of tea, And begins walking around the desk, Toward Ulrica. He gets behind her and speaks.

" You leave everything up to Grand Father Kane for now my dear. In the mean while, Call in that brute. I want to see how well his ' Top Assassins ' Can fair aginst an old man. "

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Out side the volcano in the helicopter.

In the helicopter a small rattling sound is heard. A few seconds later a large medical cupboard burst open and a mass of red hair is flung out and gasping sounds are heard. The red blob is hair and it belongs to a young lady in black clothes and a black cloak. She climbs out muttering to her self. ?Never again am I doing it this way. Next time I?ll kill the body guard.?

The secret agent climbs out of the cupboard and stands up. She brushes dust off her cloak and puts her red hair into the hood of her black cloak. She bends over and pulls to bags out of the cupboard, one rattling every so slightly. She closes the cupboard and locks it with the key that is in the keyhole. ?What a pity. Such a good few board games and shelves I had to throw in the ocean. Well, such is the life of the secret agent.?

The agent picks her bags and up pushes them through an open window. They drop and make hardly any sound when they land. She then jumps up and squeezes through the window her self. She re-adjusts her hair again and picks her bags up, she then walk to a door in the side of the volcano which is looming over the helicopter. The red head then takes a lock pick set from her pocket and picks the lock on the door. The lock pick set is then quickly put into one of the bags and put under clothes.

She opens the door and picks her bags up. She takes two steps inside and looks around. She hears noises coming from two doors. Voices from one far away and shouts from another, also far away. The secret agent takes another step forward and a light brown blur comes out of the room with people talking and races down the hall and leaps onto her chest.

The secret agent screams. ?AHHH! HELP! IM BEING ATTACKED BY A WILD ANIMAL! GET IT OFF ME!? the agent gets knocked off her feet and lays down on her back, her bags at her sides, putting a fake look of absolute terror on her face.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
    Ulrica smiles ryly. "I will have to watch your performance grandfather." Her head turned slightly as her well trained ears picked up an odd sound. She stood up quickly but was stopped again as Tiereu bounded towards the door. A second later some one screamed. Ulrica didn't flinch. She walked lazily towards the sound and spotted a girl in with red hair.

"An intruder." She said sweetly. "Well dear you broke into the wrong place. Tiereu show her what we do to intruders." Ulrica saw through the girls fake look of terror but she was sure it wouldn't be fake much longer. Tiereu smiled in her lionish way and leapt to the side. In one quick movemnt she had slashed long deep marks in the door leading to the room Ulrica had just left. "Well done. Now let's demontrate on her shall we?" The liger nodded and padded over to Kathleen with her claws extended.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Mr. Heath, accompanyed by Saki and Colm, appeared at the edge of the hall. He strolled down to where the commotion was happening. He said, "Ms. Miakoda, I took the assasins to the Raptor pits for training, but I was informed of an intruder alert upon arriving."

Ulrica said, "Tiereu and I have it handled Phillip. But Lord Kane requested your presence anyway, so stay."

Mr. Heath nodded and said, "Yes mam."

The figure of Lord Kane appeared at the door and said, "Whats this I hear about raptors?"

Mr. Heath said, "I'll explain later, after this intruder has been taken care of."

Lord Kane said, "Fine, now, I'll demonstrate my technique on all 3 of you. The assasins, and the intruder."

Alana

Years
    "That is a shame." Said Ulrica softly. "Now pore Teireu can't have any fun. Well I suppose it's for the best." The liger hesitated but trodded away form the intruder and sat at Ulrica's feet. "And to think we wasted that time and energy on nothing. Well Lord Kane do what you must." She nodded to the old man and stepped back smiling.

RexRaptor

Bow to the Kaiser
    Years
    " Well go Ahead, Take your best shot. All of you. I'll stand still right here. "

The Agent pulls out a Colt.45 Revolver, And the others are handed a M1 Garand with a Scope.

" Im waiting. "

With that, An eruption of Gunfire. As the smoke clears, Lord Kane is stand behind the agent.

" Hello My pretty.. "

Pulling out his Cane, He busts one of her Knee Caps, And proceeds to catch her as she falls. Pushing something into her mouth, the agent is handed to a lowly Worker.

" I've had problems with a deaf Lackey in the past, So make sure you get this one right. Put her in a Breathable Body Bag, Wrap it with some Ribbon like a Christmas gift, And tell them Lord Kane sent it. And the Address..Put down ' Queen Elizabthe ' They'll know what to do. "

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Mr. Heath said, "Very well."

Mr. Heath motioned for a henchmen. One came in and picked up the agent and walked out of the room. Mr. Heath said, "Now, I will show you two the results of Project Gigaraptor."

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I looked down. What the heck are we doing here? why do we have to learn about some stupid raptors? Saki thought, shifting to her other leg. Oh well, not like I have a choice. I wasnt good anough for boarding school, and I wasnt good enough for my parents...I gotta stay here. Saki looked up again, and just watched the idiotic older people talk about some sort of 'project'.

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
    "Boom! Headshot!" a little Blaze said while playing with his gameboy. "Young man! You are not allowed to use your gun in the house!" fumed Blaze's mom angrily. "But Mom! Some lady is trying to take over the world! The FBI needs me to practice!" whined Blaze. "Oh fine, but nobody, not even the cat can be shot okay?" said Blaze's mom as Blaze continued to shoot with his gameboy.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    "So what is this raptor project anyway?" Colm asked to Mr.Heath. "I hope this is going to be fun becasuse if it isn't I will fall sleep in the mid of the explanation." Colm tought for a moment and then sat down on a chair that was near him and started waiting for them to finish the talking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back