• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The official Unova Trainers' School

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • Actually no, I lied. This is not a school, but just wondering if you've learnt anything through the Unova region. Whether it's that Poison is dangerous, or that there are other things that you've learnt because of just playing through this game. So tell me.

What have you learnt from playing Pokémon Black/White?

Well, I learnt from playing this, that Rapid Spin doesn't just get rid of Spikes and Stealth Rock and stuff, but it also get's rid of those pesky Leech Seeds that you just happen to run into because of all those Cottonee and Petilil. Also that a lot of Pokemon learn those hard hitting moves much earlier than they usually do, like Tympole learning Bubblebeam at level 13 or something.

Years
  • I learned that Bug Pokemon are strong against Psychic Pokemon. I never knew that before.

Years
  • I learned that there are a lot of different view points, and each city has a different feel to it. Lol Pokemon was way too pseudo-philosophical this time around. Isn't that what every NPC keeps telling you? "Maybe Team Plasma is right/no way I would be sad without my Pokemon!"

But yeah I learned that you really need a good electric quite a bit in the game. Which I have yet to find. :/ Just gonna send over my Luxray.

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
  • I learned that Shuckle can be a beast when it switches its attack and defense stats. :/ Never knew such a move existed!

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
  • Well I learned that fighting has a place on my team, as a counter for dark type. The E4 taught me that when my Zorark was annihlated by something, I forget what it even was.

Oh and that regions can have diagonal roads.

Back