• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Yuzix Art Gallery/Request Thread

Yuzix

Master artist in the making
Years
  • Welcome to the Official Yuzix Art gallery/Request Thread. This thread will be mostly for displaying promo art for my under development Graphic Novels. Although I will be posting up other fan art and such. ^^

As far as requests go please do have in consideration that I take my time with each piece so please do not rush me. :D

WARNING: DO NOT STEAL MY ART! SPECIALLY NOT MY ORIGINAL PIECES! Stealing other peoples art is very serious so please show integrity and don't do it.

At the moment I am open for requests but only for five, these will be given out first come first serve, please keep your requests reasonable, don't just swamp me with work. xD

REQUESTS:
    1. munna (Done)
    2.X-Files
    3.KougaWolf

ART GALLERY

SPHERIX
    Blizzeros
    Floodpod (new)
    BerserkerRyu (new)
    Mushragami (new)

Any questions please do ask :D

Here's a new drawing, it was a request I did for a friend a while back, enjoy! ^^

Fire Kitty (new)

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Ooh a digital art request thread … just what I wanted =D

Can I get an image of Smeargle with a magenta tail and with your signature on it too… maximum height of 130 so I can use as an avatar! =D

Yuzix

Years
  • Ooh a digital art request thread … just what I wanted =D

Can I get an image of Smeargle with a magenta tail and with your signature on it too… maximum height of 130 so I can use as an avatar! =D

Yes you can. I will have it done as soon as possible. ^^

X-Files

Can Yuo Udnertsand
    Years
  • Can someone make me a banner for my fan fic The Rise Of Legends!
    https://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=131999
    I will be very thankful and give Credit to whoever makes it for me andBIG THANKSIN ADVANCE

If you could you like make a man standing in the window with light comeing threw on one side then other other darkrai real close up then the words at the bottem say The rise Of Legends.

Or w/e you put togather is fine by me

Yuzix

Years
  • Can someone make me a banner for my fan fic The Rise Of Legends!
    https://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=131999
    I will be very thankful and give Credit to whoever makes it for me andBIG THANKSIN ADVANCE

If you could you like make a man standing in the window with light comeing threw on one side then other other darkrai real close up then the words at the bottem say The rise Of Legends.

Or w/e you put togather is fine by me

Sure I can do that, I'll have to read your fan fic first though so I can get a better idea to what you might like. ^^

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Wow, those are some cool looking pics. You're great!

Could I make a request? I'm designing a Pokemon fangame (Pokemon HeavenEarth Version), and I was wandering if you could design a Pokemon for the game. I need a pre-evolved form for my fakemon, Recuno, which is an ice dragon. The name of the basic form is Drace (DRAgon + iCE, or dry ice). I have tried to design it myself, but it looks horrible. Would you be able to design it for me? You would be given full credit for the design.

Yuzix

Years
  • Wow, those are some cool looking pics. You're great!

Could I make a request? I'm designing a Pokemon fangame (Pokemon HeavenEarth Version), and I was wandering if you could design a Pokemon for the game. I need a pre-evolved form for my fakemon, Recuno, which is an ice dragon. The name of the basic form is Drace (DRAgon + iCE, or dry ice). I have tried to design it myself, but it looks horrible. Would you be able to design it for me? You would be given full credit for the design.

Sure thing, I'll be more than glad to! ^^ I'll get to it as soon as im done with the previous requests... BTW very interesting design...

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Oops, sorry. That's the wrong link for Recuno. THIS is the real Recuno link.
    The previously error-posted link was Focunch, a Psychic/Fighting Fakemon in H.E. designed by Neon. Thanks.

Yuzix

Years
  • It's ok. Now it looks more like a Dragon/Ice xD. I'll have it done as soon as possible. ^^

Ooh a digital art request thread … just what I wanted =D

Sorry I took so long with your request but it's now complete. I did my best and I hope you like it. ^^

Here's the avatar dimension picture, unfortunatly it isn't of the best quality so I went ahead and also added the original sized picture. :D

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Thank you very much =D
    I'll get changed right away No peeking k? xD
    The file is too large D: kb wise
    If possible could I just get smeargle image on a transparent bg?

Back