• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ the Officially Unofficial "POKEMON tropica" TCG promo thread ~ compliment datriot!

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    YAY

the officially - unoficial TROPICA promo thread... :) so far: 2 cards made!

until "DATRIOT" gives the ok of me posting these cards - which im guessing it's 100% ok, nonehteless! HERE THEY ARE!

+ the Officially Unofficial "POKEMON tropica" TCG promo thread ~ compliment datriot!

[this image is fake - and is illus and created by me]

These promo cards come randomly in the game box ;) so - very rare

001- Cryptoscate: ;)
    [origional sprite by Datriot]

002- Pretincess: :)
    [origional sprite by Datriot]

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

I think this game is gonna rock people's socks off!

ive personally seen some screen shots and aboslutly love the look of the game:

MORE CARDS COMING SOON! (or as they are revealed)

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    You must make a tutorial on your art PRONTO! It's such good art that we must know how you do it. Nice cards and sprites. 10/10 all around.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    Tinctoquad: Water
    Attacks:
    Most water attacks.
    Falkrass: Grass/Flying ;)
    Gust, Wing Attack, many flying attacks.
    The odd grass attack but nothing like Vine Whip or Solar Beam

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Yep. Can Someone Do Cards Of These Dragon/Bug Type Pok?mon?

Drageno
    Insegon, Evolves From Drageno
    Gigagon, Evolves From Insegon

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    I'm going to commit suicide if any other person can make cards and be that creative just like you are.

Back