• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Old Chateau

Status
Not open for further replies.

auragirl

Back from the dead
    Years
    my suspicion is that mr blacklot used to own the mansion, but his daughter and butler were killed, but rather then doing anything about it, he fled. and then got addicted to anti-depressence.

so i'm probably gonna get a warning for writing that :/

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    You're not supposed to post in threads that have been dead for a month, so if you want to tell it I'd post it quick before the thread gets locked [/minimod]
    *Reports*

monos89

Unskilled Veteran Trainer
    Years
    my fake theory

ok rotom used to be super evil so when he say the old chautou he killed the owners(the old guy and little girl) and then threw a party in his new home,but he got drunk passed out and woke up with an awful hangove,then the police came and shot him for murdering the owners and he was cursed to remain in the house as a ghost type with a permanite hangover until captured by a trainer(you,the main character)and after which he wouuld become a pretty much useless pokemon for training and battling.

THE END

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    monos89, please don't post in threads that haven't been posted in for more than a month. Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back