• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The OldRivalShipping Fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    OH MY GOSH,

Clover,

you gave me a complete heart attack with that picture. <3333333

I can't believe I never saw it before! It's awesome! And so... yeah :)

As for the translation, should I put it in spoilers? The comic is kinda long...
    Yes, please! ^.^

Oh Snoaz, it may be OOC, but don't you think he'd look cute if he did? I know I'd love to see it~XD
    Okay, yes, I'd love to see it. I'll admit.

(But Blue must to quite a lot to get him as far as blushing, haha XD)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    @Clover: That's one nice pic! and if you do make a translation (which would be greatly appreciated), yeah I think in spoilers is best.

Lol, maybe the fanfic contest could be around Christmas. (And make that the theme, OH YES. <3)
    C'est vrai. It's a really good topic too.

Coribee

Floating on fluff.
    Years
  • @: Clover

I'm tempted to raid your files and see what other pictures you have. I think my heart just exploded from seeing that.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Ack! It looks like people like that pic...Not that I don't blame you all. XD Oh no, Coribee! Fine, I'll post up this other pic I found earlier today...
    Spoiler:
    Don't hurt me, please, I swear that's all I have...For now. ;D I like both (No, it has nothing to do with the kissing XD) but the first one a little more so. Maybe it's the way Green's drawn...<33

As for the translation, I'll post it tomorrow, it's too late today and my brain is half dead. >.>

BlueMarina

Oldrivalshipper
    Years
  • @ Clover : theme, did you mean the signature ? ' '~ It's very simple x"D I can make for you if you want, just give me the stock ^^~

@ Tyknight : Are you French ? o___O

Fanarts~

(They're not mine )

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Nice fan art :)

But I can't see the one you posted, Clover <.<
    *wants to see it badly*

And I can't wait for Christmas to come so I can write that fic, lol. I already have an idea for it. -slightly early- XD;

You make very nice sigs, Marina :3 (Clover is probably gonna explode from your current one, cause she has this thing for MangaQuest, haha. xD)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    @BlueMarina: I'm not French I can just speak a bit (un peu), I can speak spanish and english though.
    To get back on topic the fanart is amazing (It's a shame to not know japanese though).

Oh yeah I can't see the pic either :(

PokeMangaObsessed

Panic's new album coming soon~
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    And if the club gets bigger still, perhaps we can get another co-owner; PokeMangaObsessed isn't that active in her role XD[/COLOR]
    Sorry about that. I'll be more active from now on when I can. Wish I had more to contribute to conversations and fanart. [Computer likes to slow down and not respond when looking for pictures. Ack. And I'm usually not that interesting in a conversation.] I guess I don't really have an excuse for not posting though.

Fanarts~

(They're not mine )

Spoiler:
    @ 1st pic- What's Blue shoving down his throat? o.o
    Still cute though. :3

Speaking of a blushing Green...
    Spoiler:
    Look at what I found surfing the net this morning. XD (It's NOT MINE.)
    Oh gosh.

:D!

Ahaha, when I like at these cute fanarts, it makes me wonder how people can draw so well. :P

Clover Cat

Years
  • Yes, I was talking about your avie and sig, Marina. WOULD YOU BE SO KIND AS TO DO SO? 8D I will gladly send you the pic if you need it. ^^ <= Has no idea how to make a theme

Snoaz said:
    Clover is probably gonna explode from your current one, cause she has this thing for MangaQuest, haha. xD
    *Cough* I don't have a thing, Snoaz, I have an OBSESSION. XD But I'm okay with it, only because I'm sorta fond of Preciousmetal. ;D

And...Here's that translation I promised~
    Spoiler:

Okay, I know I said I'd translate the comic, but I've never tried to translate so many pages before. At least at once. >.> I'll try to get the rest of the pages up later today, so please bear with me...

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Ahaha, when I like at these cute fanarts, it makes me wonder how people can draw so well. :P
    Aah, I have that too. But everyone has their own talent, I then think ;)

*Cough* I don't have a thing, Snoaz, I have an OBSESSION. XD But I'm okay with it, only because I'm sorta fond of Preciousmetal. ;D

Lol.

But you're sorta fond of Preciousmetal? Ohh, didn't know that. <3 Yes, I'm pretty fond of that shipping too XD

And thank you for the translation! :D The comic becomes a lot better this way, now you actually understand what they're saying. XD

Oh, and could you also please~ upload that other pic that we couldn't see? (If you still have it. And if it's worth uploading again. xD)

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • ^.^ Thanks for the partial translation.~

Marina. Love your sig. Of course... XD

Is that Green kissing Blue or more Blue kissing Green? 8D Doesn't matter much it's still epic. <3
    That's with me when I read good fanfics. (Which are hard to find. >< ) I always think how people are capable in putting a situation into words in such a ansome way... :D

Clover Cat

Years
  • Okay, Snoaz, I'll try the pic again. ^^
    Spoiler:
    If it still doesn't work, I'm not sure what to do. If you really want it, I could get you the link to the site where I found it.

Snoaz said:
    But you're sorta fond of Preciousmetal? Ohh, didn't know that. <3 Yes, I'm pretty fond of that shipping too XD
    Yes, recently. XD I blame the Pokespe club. *Stares at the other members* (Although Mangaquest will forever be my OTP. <3)

Well, here's the next part of the translation...
    Spoiler:
    Sorry it's so short, but that's all I have time to post right now. (Life tends to get in the way) I'll be away from computer access for the next few days, so I'll try to upload the translation in parts whenever I manage to get on. This WILL get translated, dangit. >(

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    @Clover: Thanks for translating the comic (is greatly appreciated), but I still can't see the pic! Oh and the club is pretty much the same reason why I like preciousmetal as well.
    That's with me when I read good fanfics. (Which are hard to find. >< ) I always think how people are capable in putting a situation into words in such a ansome way... :D
    So true

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    :D

Thanks for the translation again, Clover.

How could you say no to that, Green, you idiot? Ah well. XD

Still can't see the pic - but can you just give me the link then? (Or is it the same as you gave me before, then it isn't necessary of course, haha.)

Lol. I never even think about that. To me, writing comes so naturally that I hardly see it as something special, not with me and not with anyone else. Or it must be EXTREMELY good, but I've only had that with two authors or so.

The only thing that gets me all awed is good fan art, lol. What you can't do yourself, makes you respect it all the more! XD

Clover Cat

Years
  • -Decides to pop in after nearly a week and sees the club empty- Oh dear, where did everyone go? Ah well. And! I have time to update today (For once) so here's the rest of the comic. *Cracks knuckles* Here we go...

Spoiler:

I just know that I'm going to be killed for leaving off here. At least it's half way done...Right? Right? *Looks around hopefully*

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Yeah it looks like the club has been desolate for the past few days (um maybe we need a new topic?)
    @Clover: No one's going to kill you for only getting up to that part for one because we appreciate (thanks again)the fact that you're translating the comic, and secondly because if you are killed then we won't get the rest of the translation so it's not in the best interest for such a thing to happen. (No really I wouldn't worry about anything anyways ;) you're safe)

Coribee

Floating on fluff.
    Years
  • I like.

What should Blue and Green name thier child (if thier have one)?:
    If they were to break away from the color thing: Aya
    If we're going by color: Aqua

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back