• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~?~*~?~The one and only 0rigin's banner shop~?~*~?~

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    >=O! Rawr! OMGoodness, these are all over the place aren't they? XD Well, not this one! Come one, come all, to the origin banner shop, where origin makes banners! Please, only 3 requests at a time, and please, have patience with me. ^^; Please do not get angry if it is a bit delayed, due to school and other works. Rep is only reccommended and highly appreciated, but it is not mandatory. Credit (banner made by origin) is mandatory. Now, what I need you to do is just fill out a form coming later on.. But first I guess I'll show samples.

Okie: Sample One!

Sample Two!

and Sample Three!

Well, that's the samples, just tell me how you want it colored, like Sample one, two, or three... Now for the form

Form:
    Banner Size: (eg:350 x 90)
    Font Style: (eg: fancy, digital, etc.)
    Text: (eg: origin, ect.)
    How many color: (eg: one, two, or regular)
    What colors: Self explanatory
    Filters: (eg: white noise, ink, etc.) Just let me know not which filter, but if any.
    Picture: Please provide a picture, if not, then I'll try and find one you would like.

And, well, that's it! Thanks for visiting! ~origin

lizardman

~PC's GFX rater~
    Years
    banner size:the size of the pic.
    TEXT style:like sample 3
    TEXT:back off!Its my fish!
    how many colors:3
    colors:light blue,blue,cobalt
    fillter:like sample 3
    the pic i attached thnx!
    EDIT:done on jpg,jpeg file.

Last edited:

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Erm, do you mind finding another image, or perhaps making the image a .jpg? ^^; My program doesn't seem to be able to open it.

Back