• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Oracle

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    "wow… I had a dream just like that…" Jenna said, looking awkwardly at Julez. "But – I was the person up in the air…"
    "That doesn't make sense, you were the person who got mad at the voice?" Julia asked, "No, no, the person that moved up into the air after the other person got angry at the voice…" The bell rang loudly as a crowd of students from all directions came stampeding in every possible angle.

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    as Rob starts down the hallway he sees the yard duty yelling ''Hey you!"Rob ran down the hallway and went into a dead end"Oh great"rob said."Iv'e got weapons here ive got my blaziken
    Swampert
    Sceptile
    Flygon
    and Exploud here

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
    Years
    "HEY! Ms. Lavander! Wait up!", Anna said running up to the sub, grabbing on to Ali's hand VERY tightly.
    "Let...go....of...my...hand!", Ali gasped.
    Anna nervously giggled and let go of her grib on his hand.
    "We have to hurry, I made up some excuse to....", Anna started to say before she was tapped on the shoulder by a flying Raichu, Sparkling Angel, Hikari's angel Raichu.
    "Um.... ok lets go!", Anna gasped pushing Ali and Ms.Lavander.

innocent_fox

keeper of darkness
    Years
    fox started to wonder around aimlessly why did i run away? he asked himself he looked around "oh" he said "is that proffessor lavender?"he ran up to her "hello there proffessor"

Years
    "Uh… I'm confused, what are we doing?" Ali asked, confused. Julia and Jenna walked up the stairs together with foam-containers filled with fries and gravy. "Who is she?" Julia asked, seeing everyone gathering around Professor Lavender. "That's Julia, correct?" The Substitute asked, "I've been wanting to talk to you… And a couple of other people as well…"

Chaeran

No longer here
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    Myrra and Estelle reach Olivine City. Estelle was taken to the local Pokemon Center due to several run-ins with aggressive wild Pokemon. The pair get a bite to eat, and Myrra spends the better part of an hour feeding the others. She catches herself casting glances at a school. Desu, her houndoom, watches his mistress with renewed curiousity.

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
    Years
    Anna looked behind her to see Sparkling Angel weakened and she rushed to the angel pokemon's side.
    "Ali, grab my hand I'm teleporting to the PKMN center!", Anna said. She glowed red and a weird wind rushed into the hall way as Ail grabed her hand.
    "Olivine City Pokemon Center," Anna whispered, and her voice echoed through out the hall way as they appeared at the center.
    "SA, hide your wings, so we can heal you," Anna said to the Raichu.
    "Chu...", Sparkling Angle sighed as the wings dissappeared and they rushed into the center, Hikari was already there.
    "Angel!", Hikairi gasped as she rushed to her pokemon. But she stoped in her tracks as a chilling feeling washed over her.
    She looked over to the window to see Myrra, her glace shifting from the shcool to the center.
    "What's wrong?", Ali asked.
    "That girl out there, I have a weird felling from her," Hikari said, her wings appeared and her body glowed a white light.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back