• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Orange Islands [Part 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    i don't think Jess will let u join now

Shinin found a rare candy and gave it to Fish. Fish evolved into a Gyarados. "Gyarados stop the water from coming into the boat somehow!" said Shinin. Fish used Hyper Beam on the hole, shooting water away.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    OOC: I think Jess is gone. I wuz readin this thread were he got banned or somethin.

I and Eroll go sit on the step while Citro continues to collect water off the basement. "That's enough, Citro." I tell him and he comes back with us.

Latias10

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    "There must be something that we can do" I say as Aqua pulls me threw the water.

I did not knew how the pokemon did it, but it just did. A big wave hits us.

"Wow that was a strong wave" I say.

I then notice that Aqua is kno where to be seen. She must have been drifted away by the big wave.

"Aqua, Aqua" I yell, but no anwser fallows.

Edit: Totaly frogot how Feebas evolved. Now gose to fix sig.

Last edited:

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    OOC: feebas evolves with high beuty not raising 8 levels in 1 battle

Shinin withdrew Fish and ran to his cabin. He withdrew Queendra and Tar and ran to the top of the ship. He saw nothing but Mt. Verna.

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
    Lets hope that Abby or any other staff messes up my status AGAIN.XD
    Okies so lets do some things first:

Latios10 Im shocked to see that weak Milotic..XD
    NOMORE Milotics until we register for the Pokemon Contests..
    We won`t get to those thought for at least a week..
    PEOPLE KEEP YOUR MONSTEROUS POKEMON LEVELS LOW!!!
    That means : Latios10,shinin
    That is so breaking the rules!
    For Gods Sake that is too darn strong for just beginning.
    That Means your first Gym Battle will be around lv.30 O_O
    Meaning you will have to train to over lv.100 for the final Gym Leader.

Shinin what the heck is that w/ your Horsea?
    People STOP getting these items...Darn it!
    YOU DONOT NEED THEM such as The Repel!:laugh: :P

-------------------

Back to the RPG:

I was in the basement as water was rushing in.
    "There must be a way to get the water from rushing!"
    "Wait I have an Idea"
    I pulled out a TM I had received on my last adventure.
    "Feebas you need this for right now!"
    ~TM Ice Beam was used on Feebas~
    "Feebas use Ice Beam on the wall"
    Feebas used Ice Beam and froze the wall.
    "Much Better ^_^"
    I walked up the deck and ran up to the top floor into my room.

The Captain was on the Loudspeaker:

Captain:

"We will be arrive at the Mountain peaks asap! So everyone hurry yup and get ready!"

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    OOC: well u can catch magikarp at level 19 so its ur fault pretty much
    and the thing next to Queendra is Mystic Water

Shinin, who was still at the top of the boat, realized that it wasn't sinking anymore. He went to his room. I feel sorry for the people whose rooms are below mine he thought. There's a lot of water in the boat now. He gave Tar, Queendra, and Hellhound three rare candies each. He looked out his window and saw the Mountain Peaks.

Years
    Lucky smiled, glad that they would be arriving somewhere else soon. It looked like many trainers had the situation in the basement under control, so Lucky dashed up to her room to grab her backpack. With the backpack on her right sholder, and Foxy by her side again, she was ready to leave the boring boat.

Latias10

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I dicided to edit it.

"Aqua, Aqua" I say.

I then see Aqua floping around.

"Aqua!" I say as I hug my pokemon.

"Fee, Fee, bas" Aqua says hapily.

Back in my room I was getting ready for are next stop. I put my back pack on my back. I had Aqua in my arms, Lick by my side and Zami on my head.

"Ready to go?" I ask my pokemon.

They all nod and we were on are way.

Years
    OOC: Sorry for the lack of posts, school + homework + RPing = a big mess. I will try to keep up and I won't quit, I'll be just behind one of you guys if I don't post in a while.

IC: I was asleep when the boat stopped at the island and didn't get off. I was awoken by yells of the boat sinking but I had only got dressed when the captain called that we would be stopping soon so I didn't need to worry about helping the ship. I got the rest of my stuff ready, not wanting to miss this stop as well.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    Shinin went to the gift store again. He was bored so he bought a small berry tree. There were two enigma berries and one sitrus berry. He took it to his room. He ate one of the enigma berries. It didn't taste great. He gave the sitrus berry to Tar. "Don't eat that unless you are in battle and are almost fainted." said Shinin. Then Tar went on his bed. Shinin put Queendra in her fish tank and Hellhound in his dog bed. Then, he went down to where the water from the hole was and put Fish there. "Stay away from the ice wall." Shinin told Fish. Shinin went back to his room and read a magazine.

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
    The Captain was on the loudspeaker:

Captain:

"We have arrived on Peak Island.This is the largest of all the Islands in the 5th chain.There is several High Peaks here over 20,000 Feet of elevation.There is 4 Peaks Here.The First is Mt.Ternia.I want you all to gather up what you will need and get ready to go up this Peak.On the top is the first Gym Leader Yulani.It will take awhile to get to the top so below I have included a list of Pokemon Obtainable on this Peak.And Mt.ternia is only 14,000 Ft so it is the lowest of all the Northern Peaks."

Wild Pokemon On Mt.Ternia BASE:
    Swinub [lv.9,10,11,12,13]
    Smoochum [lv.14,15]
    Sneasel [lv.4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18]
    ----------------------

I grabbed my pack and Oink hopped in it.
    Beauty and Coral were in their Pokeballs.
    I left my room and locked the door.
    I walked down the stairs to deck 3,then deck 2.
    Finally I was on the first deck.
    I walked to the end and walked off the stairs onto the Icy Terrain.
    The Mountain seemed high as it towered into the clouds.
    It was icy cold and I pulled out my jacket.
    I pulled out a blanket and wrapped it around Oink.
    We walked up the peak and we encountered a Swinub.
    The Wild Swinub was lv.13.
    "Oink use Pysbeam!"
    Psybeam hit the wild Swinub.
    Swinub used Ice Beam and Oink shivered.
    "Oink donot let yourself freeze!"
    "Oink use Zap Cannon"
    Oink use Zap Cannon on Swinub but it had a low effect.
    Swinub used take down but it was hit with recoil.
    "Oink use Psychic!"
    Psychic hit Swinub and Swinub was weak!
    "Go Poke ball!"
    The Ball hit Swinub and it went in.
    The Ball wiggled
    And Wiggled
    And moved
    And Moved
    and Finally Glowed.
    "Yes I caught Swinub!"
    "I will name you Swine!"
    I let Swine out of her Poke Ball and she followed me around .
    Oink grew to lv.10

Years
    "Common," Lucky shouted to Foxy. She wanted to get onto the mountain before the mad rush of people. It wasn't too big a problem for her, having been a sprinter on track for a while, she got off the boat in no time at all.

It felt good to be on flat ground again, with something to acually do. Lucky dashed to the moutain's base, and saw a Sneasel sitting there, eating a berry. She smiled, and sent out Ripley along with Foxy, seeing as the Sneasel was at a higher level than any of her Pokemon. It looked up, and slashed at Ripley, making her cry out in pain.

The Sneasel simply laughed, glad to have caused my Pokemon pain. After all, it was part dark, and he loved to hurt others.

"Foxy, use flamethrower while Ripley uses Gust!" Lucky cried to my Pokemon.

Foxy opened her mouth, and a blast of flames shot out towards the level 15 Pokemon. Ripley used her wings to get a small tornado of dust going. The two attacks combined to create a small tornado of burning flames. The attack went crashing into the other Pokemon, leaving him dazed.

"Use a confusion ray," She shouted to Foxy.

She nodded, and barely avoided a slash from Sneasel. Ripley wasn't so lucky, and ended up getting cut by Sneasel's long claws. Foxy countered the attack with her confusion ray, and left Sneasel attacking himself. Lucky smiled, and threw a great ball at the Pokemon.

She watched the sphere roll around, and finally come to a stop. She sighed deeply in reflief as she picked it up.

"I'll name you Dark Claw," she said happily.

Quickly recalling Ripley, she noted how much her Pokemon had grown. Both Ripley and Foxy were now at level 10, and ready to take on whatever came their way. Dark Claw was at level 15, and strong enough for what came his way. Lucky didn't really know how much Anchor had grown, having not trained him much.

"Let's go," she said to Foxy as they started to head up to the mountain. The first gym challenge lay in their near future.

Latias10

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I was happy when the boat came to a full stop.WHen I was off the boat I found out it was very cold. I return Aqua and Lick into their pokeballs. Zami jumps into my backpack.

I then see a poor Sneasel being attacked by a Smoochum. Why in the world was the Smoochum attacking the poor Sneasel I wonder. I then see a Rare Candy in the Sneasel's hand. That was what that Smoochum was after.

"Stop!" I yell.

"Smooch, Smoochum" the Smoochum says angerly.

It faces me and sends some Powder Snow in my face. Then it runs up to me and hits me in the face. I fall to the ground and my back pack slips off my back. Zami angerly comes out and bites the Smoochum on the head. Then a pinck light surounds Zami and sends it flying.

"Are you alright?" I ask Zami.

Zami nods its big head and walks onto the feild. It then gets hit by Smoochum's Powder Snow. Zami runs towards Smootchum, but slips on the icy ground. Zami was having a hard time battling on this type of battle feild. Then Zami this disapears and comes out right behind the Smoochum. It then jumps and bites the Smoochums head.

"Sssmmmoooccchhhuummm!" Smoochum yells as it throws Zami off its head.

Zami hits the hard ice and slowly gets up. Then Smoochum's eyes begen to glow pink and it throws Zami into the air and to the ground with its Confusion Attack. Zami knows it has to finish the battle so it fires a white beam at the Smoochum. The Smoochum then faints in a pile of snow. Zami gains 2 levels and grows to level 9.

"Thanks Zami" I say as my pokemon run towards me.

I hug Zami and then put it in my back pack. The Sneasel walks up to me and hands me the Rare Candy.

"Keep it" I tell the Sneasel.

The Sneasel nods and eats the candy growing to level 11. It then takes on of my emtey Great Balls and holds it out in its hand. I look at it with a puzzled look and then I get it.

"You want me to become your trainer. If so I will call you Crystal" I tell the Sneasel. "Um, if your a girl" I add.

"Sneasel" Crystal says happly as it hands me the great ball.

I throw the Great Ball at Crystal and then put it in my back pack. I likced Crystal already.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    OOC: Jess, since when do Spoink learn Zap Cannon?

Shinin withdrew Queendra and Hellhound and told Tar to come with him. He went to the flooded part and told Fish to stay there. He went outside. He looked at Mt. Ternia. "That's really high..." he said. "Can't the gym be at the bottom?" Shinin and Tar walked around and a Smoochum ran up to him and started punching his leg. It was very weak. "Tar use Bite!" said Shinin. Tar bit the Smoochum. It fell down and cried. "Bite her again!" he said. Tar bit the Smoochum again. The Smoochum started crying harder. Shinin threw a great ball at it caught it. He named her Smoochynx. He went to the pokemart and bought 3 more great balls and 9 rare candies. He gave 4 rare candies to all the pokemon he had with him except Smoochynx, making them level 14. He found a group of small Sneasel. "Tar use Earthquake!" said Shinin. Tar's earthquake hurt the Sneasels. One of them slashed him and it didn't effect him much. "Tar use Rock Slide!" said Shinin. Tar threw rocks at all of them and they fainted. Tar grew 2 levels. He withdrew Tar and sent out Hellhound. He saw 3 Smoochums playing. "Hellhound use Flamethrower on them!" he said. Hellhound blew fire at them. They got angry and Ice Punched him. He wasn't hurt very much. "Use Flamethrower again!" shouted Shinin. The Smoochums fainted and he grew to level 16. Shinin withdrew Hellhound and released Queendra. A Swinub attacked. "Queendra use Dragonbreath!" he said. The Swinub was hurt a little. It used Powder Snow. It barely effected her. "Queendra use Bubblebeam!" said Shinin. It was hurt, but it didn't faint. It used Powder Snow again and again it barely did anything. "Use Bubblebeam!" said Shinin. The Swinub fainted. Queendra gained 1 level.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    The Ship came to a halt and the feeling of motion stopped. The captin's scratchy voice errupted on the speakers.

Captin:

"We have arrived on Peak Island.This is the largest of all the Islands in the 5th chain.There is several High Peaks here over 20,000 Feet of elevation.There is 4 Peaks Here.The First is Mt.Ternia.I want you all to gather up what you will need and get ready to go up this Peak.On the top is the first Gym Leader Yulani.It will take awhile to get to the top so below I have included a list of Pokemon Obtainable on this Peak.And Mt.ternia is only 14,000 Ft so it is the lowest of all the Northern Peaks."​

Eroll and Citro awaked from there short naps. ' Sounds like a trip to the peak of Mt. Everest, cept' thats 26,000 ft ' I thought to myself putting Eroll & Citro into their poke'balls, and snapping the mini sized ones onto the belt.

I exited the ship onto the Mt. Ternia Base, I hoped there was more than just three pokemon to be found in these mountains.

While I waited , I spotted a small shop. The opened the door and was greeted by a hefty man. ' Hello, May I help you? ' He asked in a deep voice.

"I need to buy goods needed to climb Mt. Ternia, and any other items you recommend. " I told him.

He showed me around the shop were there was heavyweight clothing for humans and pokemon. I picked out a winter coat designed for Tyrogues, for Eroll. And a a blue sweater designed for Wailmers for Citro. (I wanna try this glow text)

And I brought myself a whole winter suit and hiking shoes. I paid the guy and left the shop. Now ready begin the journey.
    -----
    Hope theres more than 3 pokemon. o_0

Years
    OOC: Hey Shinin you want to be in my RP? (only joking)

IC: I stepped off the boat with my only possesion, Blaze's pokeball. It was quite cold and I could see now how tall this mountain was.

"Swinub!" A small pokemon was growling at me.

"Go Blaze!" I yelled, releasing my only pokemon. "Blaze use heat wave!" Blaze was a special Growlithe that it was blue and it had a very strong baby move.

Blaze sent a wave of fire at the ice type, knocking out the level 9 pokemon. Blaze grew to level 6 from the battle.

"Swinub Swinub Swinub!" I heard behind me. Three more pokemon like the one I just defeated were there and they weren't happy.

Blaze battled them all and took them all out, boosting his level to 10 but he was extremely tired and hurt so I ran back to the ship to heal him. I came back ready to fight some more.

Latias10

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I saw the big moutoun that I needed to climb. I whent into a little shop and got some hiking gear. I then saw some Rare Candies. I looked at the price. I could buy 2 for each of my pokemon.

Zami grew to level 11. Lick grew to level 10. Aqua to level 14. Crystal to level 13.

Zami wanted to stay in my bag. So I returned Aqua and Lick to their pokeballs. Crystal stayed out. She wanted togo mounton climbing. I head outside. The cold wind hits my face and it is hard to see threw th snow.

"This is going to be harder then I thought" I tell Crystal.

"Snea, Snea, Sel" Crystal says.

So me and Crystal started are climb.

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
    "Ok so I remember Professor Yadami said he would meet us at the summit"

I walked and walked and walked.
    The sky became grey as clouds moved overhead.
    The temperature was dropping rapidly as I increased in elevation.
    It seemed as if I was going to freeze to death.
    We were but 5% up the mountain [2,000 ft].
    At about 3,400 feet we made it to a little town.
    The town seemed very nice along with the snowy scenary.
    Mt.Ternia:

Cedar-Wood Town:

Pokemon Center

Ski Lodge
    +Ski Lift
    +Ski Hills
    Snow Mart
    Pokemon Mart
    A woman in a huge white coat walks up to me.

Woman:
    "Welcome to Cedar-Wood Town.The only town for the next 12,000 ft.
    To get the the summit you will need to take our ski-lift.
    Unfortunetely it is down for maitenance.
    But you can however explore our town.
    You can also go Skiing or Snowboarding too.
    If you get cold you can always go to the Ski Lodge to relax and have some nice cocoa near the fire.
    How rude I`am.I forgot to introduce myself.
    I`am Claire, The Mayor of Cedar-Wood Town.
    I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
    I will notify you once the Ski-Lift is fixed"

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    Shinin put Fish in his pokeball before going up the mountain. He went to the Snow Mart and bought a snowboard. He went to the trick hill and went on the half pipes and off the jumps and did spins and nosegrabs and other tricks. "This is awesome!" he said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back