• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris p. bacon

i got a girlfriend
    Years
    Name:light foot (reason my feet never make prints in the snow but still leeve scent)
    Pack:snow
    Attacks:recover, teleport, confuse beam, poison darts
    Eye color:blue but turns completely white if angry
    Unique markings (if any):a + shaped mark inbetween the eyes
    Personality:kind and helpfull will drop any and everything to help other pokemon even the other team because i dont like to see hurt pokemon (unless im eating them)

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    SnowFire noticed humans getting close to Yami and Steel and she looked to the pack, and back to Yami and Steel and she rushed over gracefully going down the hill, hopping from rock to rock and landed by Yami.
    "Yami! Human!", she growled and she blasted a flamethrower at the ground at the humans feet.
    Yami looked from the Snowdrift member and to the human, his body glowed silver and his claws were very bright as he growled at the human and as the human reached to attack Yami he bit him on the leg and looked to Steel.
    "Steel! Get the pack out of here!", he growled and looked to SnowFire. "And you help him!"
    "But Yami!", SnowFire growled.
    "Because I am you leader and you are the second in command and you must protect the pack also!", Yami growled going after the humans hand which held a net.
    SnowFire backed away, blasting a flamethrower again at the humans feet and rushed gracefully back up the hill landing in front of her pack.
    "We must move! Humans are closing in!", she barked.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    "Humans!" Batesy yelled walking closer. "They make me sick!"
    Batesy walked closer and used Hyper Beam at the ground a metre away from their feet.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    Can I join?

Name: Scar ((He is a houndoom who's pack was killed and has dedicated his life to helping others))
    Pack: unknown ((eventually joins star))
    Attacks: Fire Blast, Flame Beam, Bite, Slash, Flash
    Eye color: brown ((they can glow a white light to lighten even the darkest of areas))
    Unique markings (if any): a scar beneath his left eye
    Personality: very protective ((He can't trust humans for what they did to him and his pack))

chris p. bacon

i got a girlfriend
    Years
    ((i also have the ability to speek/translate human speech))
    i heared a rocket sneeking up behind me although i didnt let him know i could hear him when i heared a pokeball expand i struck i started by flinging snow in his face but before he could wipe it out i knocked him out. while he was unconsious i tied him to a tree with vines the strongest pokemon wouldnt be able to break when he came to i asked "what do you humans want" then the rocket fainted againt "bugga what is it with these humans its allright for a psycic pokemon to talk to them mentaly but if a pokemon 'talks' they cant take it and pass out oh well" walks off to re join the group

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    OOC: I'm not going to give out all of my info right away. You'll all have to get it out of me! Hee Hee!

IC: A pair of sparkling green eyes watched the group of Silver Mightyena hungrily. They had food down there, and the poor Absol pup hadn't had anything to eat in the painful week since Team Rocket had descended upon their pack. She stared down at the silver wolf like creatures from the top of a green hill.

She was about to turn around when the ground slipped beneath her feet. Being so young and inexperienced, the pup tumbled down the hill and landed in the midst of the pack, left at the mercy of these silver Mightyena....

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    The Mightyena looked at her, an she let out a small wimper. One walked forward...

OOC: PLEASE DON'T LET THIS RP DIE! IT'S TOO COOL TO DIE!! SOMEONE ELSE POST OR I'M GONNA GET IN TROUBLE!!

Reptar

GOT OLD.
    Years
    ((My username used to be Pluslechu, just letting you know))
    I pulled the man to the ground. I had broken his neck, and his blood stained the snow. I noticed the absol pup. I walked toward it. "Why are you here?" I asked calmly.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    The Absol pup leapt into a defensive position and let out the most ferocious snarl she could considering how scared she was. "I fell," she said. "I was awtching you from atop that hill. You had food, and I havent eaten in a week, since Team Rocket killed my pack. I escaped because my mother hid me in a hollow log. I was forced to watch them kill every single member of my pack." she said, her green eyes clouding over with tears and then blazing madly as she cried "And someday, I'll have my revenge..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back