• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pandemonium

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
  • I'm not sure how far everyone else is, I know Syndrome is pretty far I guess, but I haven't even challenged Lenora yet. After facing her in the ROM, I'm kind of scared as I don't have Timburr or Throh in my party (or trained), and my only moderately strong pokemon is my Patrat (as my Pansear and Dewott have awful natures).

So yeah, we could try a clan BW event. Wouldn't be bad. Just depends where we'll have our first tournament (like "after Lenora" or whatever).

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I've been inactive lately ;; sorry 'bout that n_n; just been busy with School and such ~

I'll still be kinda inactive but I'll get on PO at least 3 times a week, maybe more. At weekends I should be around most of the time :3

B/W Tourney sounds kinda unfair, I mean like Aero who's only at Lenora, well not even and then there's Me :3 Somewhere like Brycen at the 7th Gym although if this is a problem I'll be more than happy to sit out n_n

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I've been inactive lately ;; sorry 'bout that n_n; just been busy with School and such ~

I'll still be kinda inactive but I'll get on PO at least 3 times a week, maybe more. At weekends I should be around most of the time :3

B/W Tourney sounds kinda unfair, I mean like Aero who's only at Lenora, well not even and then there's Me :3 Somewhere like Brycen at the 7th Gym although if this is a problem I'll be more than happy to sit out n_n

DON'T WORRY THAT'S WHERE I AM TOO. :))

Meh, I don't mind that much if we take a brief pause for people to play B/W. Just as long as we do this eventually... I have a bad history with things that don't work out. :(

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Stopping by to spread some love. <3

As for the tourney, "just do it already." Mines running, and Black and White's release hasn't affected it at all, lol. Besides, I'd like to have someone to war sometime this century. :/

Detox

I'm not sure how far everyone else is, I know Syndrome is pretty far I guess, but I haven't even challenged Lenora yet. After facing her in the ROM, I'm kind of scared as I don't have Timburr or Throh in my party (or trained), and my only moderately strong pokemon is my Patrat (as my Pansear and Dewott have awful natures).

So yeah, we could try a clan BW event. Wouldn't be bad. Just depends where we'll have our first tournament (like "after Lenora" or whatever).

I beat it like...the day after I got it.

Stopping by to spread some love. <3

As for the tourney, "just do it already." Mines running, and Black and White's release hasn't affected it at all, lol. Besides, I'd like to have someone to war sometime this century. :/

We will probably hold it after people have had time to play B/W.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    AGHKDLSFJ

Let's start this already! Clan is dying and stuff and we need activity pronto!

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • Bulbapedia said:
    Due to the censor that prevents Pokémon with offensive nicknames being traded on the GTS, an English language Cofagrigus cannot be traded without a nickname.

Regardless, I agree with Vrai, lets get this party started

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, I have the tournament ready and all, now we just need to wait until Syndrome wants to participate. Without one member, we'll have to give someone a bye, then that would ruin the results. Can't wait too long though haha.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    The tournament has now started (click for details)!

round one

Vrai vs Opposite Day
    dragonomega vs Precipice
    Cyndaqwil vs Omicron
    Syndrome vs .Aero

Deadline is March 25. Still try to get your battles done as fast as possible, so this doesn't lag further.

Also, I was going to join this, but I don't want to delay this anymore (I can't return to battling just yet because right at the moment I'm too busy). :( I guess we can have another sometime later on idk.

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Beat Aero 5 - 0, GG buddy.

When did we have a tournament battle? I'm pretty sure I stated on the server I wanted to make a new team before we did our battle. Seeing as how the deadline is the 25th after all.

I refuse to confirm this. I did lose 5-0 with an old team of mine, but never once did either of us state it was a for this tournament.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    >____>
    problem-solving skills activateee

anyway oppo and I will get our match done soon! I still have to get the roster thing updated... >:(

Detox

I did state it was a tourney battle and whatnot, but i'm not even going to argue anymore he can just take the win :\.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Just as a reminder everyone, three more days until the deadline! Hopefully the remaining match ups have scheduled a time to battle n' all. n_n

Precipice

I may be pure badass, but...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    contacted dragonomega a while back, havent been able to catch them on PO and havent got any news =/

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • contacted dragonomega a while back, havent been able to catch them on PO and havent got any news =/

I've been on PO everyday, \: I said in the PM just go onto PO at any time, I'll usually be on.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, I've seen dragon on a lot every day, but that could just be time zones... I'll extend the deadline until the 31th. If the remaining members cannot finish their battles, we'll have to think of some other tournament style.

Precipice

I may be pure badass, but...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    Beat Dragonomega 4-0. Score doesn't really reflect the game, it was a fun game despite being incredibly haxy both ways. gg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back