• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Paranormal

poliwhirl

Gardevoir club ******
    Years
    Aliens? Come on, a shrin made this up. Big eyes for intimidating, white like a ghost, sinny as hell for a body.
    Bigfoot? Hey a guy confessed that he dressed up in a costume and ran around the woods for 20 years.

UFOS: yes. in las vegas, durring the 2000 - 2001 celebration with all the fireworks, one was flying around the pyramid and gone then back with 3 more... i got it on video.

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    poliwhirl said:
    Aliens? Come on, a shrin made this up. Big eyes for intimidating, white like a ghost, sinny as hell for a body.
    Bigfoot? Hey a guy confessed that he dressed up in a costume and ran around the woods for 20 years.

UFOS: yes. in las vegas, durring the 2000 - 2001 celebration with all the fireworks, one was flying around the pyramid and gone then back with 3 more... i got it on video.

So if you don't beleive in aliens then who do you think pilots the UFOs?

NiNGi said:
    This is what I use to think too.... though, I have been investigating the Roswell case for some time and there are many proves against it, and many of them are undeniable.... so I'm not sure now.... whether there is something someone's hiding or the whole case is a fake...
    There are many other abduction cases which are not to underestimate... they are really interesting, and you can clearly see when it is a lie and when there could b truth.

I have been investigating as well. I do not beleive in the film that was made (many things scream FAKE) but the same thing was reported by many diffrent people concerning the Roswell case. How could many people who didn't know each other, all say the same thing if it is a fake? And, goverment officials have visisted many people telling them to be quiet about Roswell.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Lochness Monster:

Well it's aptly named (Loch - from Scottish, lake. lakeness monster.) Actually, I do believe there was some dinosaur or something down there, or maybe something left over from former humans or a remnant of evolution, but I don't think it's a monster.

Alien abduction?
    I only believe in Roswell, and that was probably some freak who wanted to cause a spectacle.

Ghosts?
    Er, well, I don't think so...

Vampires?
    Definitely not.

Zombies?
    Nooo... What loser thought them up?

Werewolves?
    Nah.

Life on other planets?
    Yup, like they dunno 'bout Mars, but there could be biverses and millions of other dimensions! w00t! we haven't explored them

Bigfoot?
    Nah, probably some freaky apeman with a big foot that someone swore the ghost of was following him. Or it could have been an illusion, etc.

Sasquatch?
    Never heard of them.

Demons and angels?
    In religious senses, yup, but as in monster/evil/vampire thingies, like Buffy, no way.

Well, I've never had anything strange happen to me that I can remember.

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2006
    I was thinking about this recently. I was wondering what happens when you die? Do you feel like you're still living? I have so many questions...

Ebonix

Banned
    Years
    yea and will we remember what happened our past life when we die?
    do we see or passed away family members up there?
    do we see God?
    is there a heaven?or hell?

So many questions so little answers

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2006
    Yup. I will miss any deceased family members. I think all of us had a past life. Maybe in our past life we where a different race and a different sex.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    what about that lady that more than 500 years ago pedicted that girls would wear mens cloths insted of just dress's and things (that came true) and that there will be children born with special gifts that will alow them to see thing others can not (psycic and im talking about the legit type not the ones that charge 50 bucks an hour just to tell you bull carp

as for what I believe in
    psycics (real): yes and I am one

preminitions: yes 50 doller furtune perdictions no

ghosts: I share a house with 2 (one good 1 evil) so its hard not to believe

afterlife: no

re-encarnation: yes

nessie: yes my therie is that just before the dinosaurs were wyped out a dino in the loch ness layed an egg and the cold weather slowed its growing so it didnt hatch untill humans were made/evolved

bigfoot: well I think some guy loved monkeys a little too much (throws up)

and with death if your ready to stop living on the earth when you die you go to the ghostly plain which is just like the real world but with out the people or the cars and things basicly a place to ease the trasition into the afterlife but if not then you get to chose what you want to be re-encarnated as and your god makes it so (hail hitlar i mean hail buddah)

Back