• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The Path of Zdex

Zy-Reji-Mario-Zylon

To board to care
Years
  • Chapter 1: Enter trainers Zdex, Shino, a[FONT=&quot]nd Jada

[FONT=&quot]On an island between the Sinnoh and Unova region three trainers were about to get their first Pokémon. Out of the three kids two were boys and one was a girl. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The first child was Zdex; Zdex has tall black spiky hair with a long bang in the middle of his head, ocean blue eyes, light brown skin, a black and blue shirt, black pants, a tan bag strapped to his waste, and blue shoes. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The next boy is Shino; Shino has yellow spiky hair in the back of his head and brown spiky hair in the front, black eyes, a red hoody, a brown bag strapped to his side, black pants, and black shoes[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The young lady beside Shino is Jada; Jada has hot pink wavy hair with bangs in the front, green eyes, a black shirt with a red jacket, a blue skirt, black pants, and red shoes.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"So, Shino, Zdex do you guys know what Pokémon we are going to have to decide on?" Jada asked. Zdex shrugged his shoulders.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Beats me but whatever Pokémon we have to choose from I'll make it work because I'm going to become a Pokémon master." Shino replied. The three young trainers arrived at Lilly town's Pokémon lab.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Well this is where we get our Pokémon." Zdex said. The three walked into the Pokémon lab and spotted a man with black hair, blue glasses, black eyes, a white lab coat, black pants, and black shoes.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Oh, hi you three must be the new trainers here for your Pokémon?" The man asked.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yes, I'm Zdex." Zdex replied.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Hi Zdex I am Professor John." The man introduced. Suddenly Professor John grabbed a rectangle box.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"In this box I have obliged myself to set the Pokémon for you three." Professor John said. Professor John opened the rectangular box and inside was a Premier, Fast, and Quick ball.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"So whose is whose?" Jada asked.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"It's simple Zdex has the Premier Ball, Shino the Fast Ball, and Jada you [/FONT][FONT=&quot]have the Quick Ball." Professor John explained. Zdex picked up the Premier Ball and Shino picked up the Fast Ball. Jada hesitated to pick up her Pokeball.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What's wrong Jada?" Shino asked.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"It's nothing I'm just a little nervous." Jada replied. Jada picked up the Quick Ball hesitantly.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"So what Pokémon did we get?" Zdex asked. Professor John began to smile.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"How about we go outside and see." Professor John suggested. Everyone walked outside.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I'll go first!" Shino said with excitement. Shino held the Fast ball in his hand clicked and flung it high in the air.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Okay pal come on out!" Shino said. A white light burst out of the Fast ball and formed an orb like figure above the ground. Shino caught the falling Fast ball and after the orb figure disappeared a Scraggy.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Shino looks like you have Scraggy the Shedding Pokémon." Professor John said. Shino gazed at his Scraggy and it jumped up and slammed its head into Shinos'.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Ouch!" Shino yelled in pain. Shino fell flat on his bottom.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Scraggy, Scrag!" The Shedding Pokémon introduced itself.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"That is just how Scraggy says hello." Professor John said.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Here I go!" Jada said. Jada held her Quick Ball in the palm of her hand [/FONT][FONT=&quot]click and flung it high in the air. A white light burst out of the Quick Ball and formed an orb like figure above the ground. After the orb like figure disappeared a Purrloin appeared.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Purrloin, loin!" The Pokémon said.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Jada meet Purrloin the Devious Pokémon." Professor John said.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Hi Purrloin nice to meet you." Jada said. Suddenly the Devious Pokémon walked in front of Jada and began to rub her leg.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Okay now I'm pumped to know who my Pokémon is!" Zdex said with excitement. Zdex clicked and threw his Premier Ball high in the air; a white light burst out of the Premier Ball and formed an orb like figure beside Shino's Scraggy. As the orb like figure disappeared an Absol appeared.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    "Abbbsssssoooolllll!" The Pokémon roared with excitement.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Zdex meet Absol the Disaster Pokémon." Professor John said.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Hi Absol nice to meet you." Zdex said. Zdex kneeled down and glanced at the Pokémon.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Now that you have met your Pokémon it is time for me to give you your Pokedex and Pokeballs." Professor John said. Professor John handed the three trainers six Pokeballs each and a Pokedex.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"So what are you guys going to do now?" Jada asked.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Well I'm on my way to all the eight gym and enter the island League." Shino answered.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Same here, I want to become a Pokémon master, What about you?" Zdex replied.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Well I want to explore the island and catch Pokémon." Jada replied.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I got an idea, how about all three of us travel together; that way Shino and I will get to the gyms and you will travel across the island." Zdex suggested.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Sounds pretty good to me." Shino said. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Purrloin, purr!" The Devious Pokémon cheered.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Abbsoolll!" The Disaster Pokémon replied.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Scragggy, Scrag!" The Shedding Pokémon said.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Okay then it looks like you guys have found yourselves a travel buddy." Jada said.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Alright! So now all we have to do is train our Pokémon for our upcoming gym battle." Shino said. Zdex grabbed his Pokeball and held it in front of his Absol.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What are you doing Zdex?" Shino asked.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I'm looking to see what moves Absol can use." Zdex replied.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Absol's usable moves are Razor wind, and Quick Attack." The Pokedex said.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Cool, I think I will see what Scraggy's moves are." Shino said.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Same here for Purrloin." Jada said.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Scraggy's usable moves are Head butt, and Tackle." Shino's Pokedex said.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Purrloin's usable moves are Shadow claw, and tackle." Jada's Pokedex announced.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Cool, know that we know the moves our Pokémon can use how about we have a battle?" Jada suggested.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I'm ready how about you Absol?" Zdex said.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Absol, sol!" The Disaster Pokémon said.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    "Okay then Purrloin go!" Jada yelled.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Go Absol!" Zdex yelled. The Disaster and Devious Pokémon jumped in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]front of each other leaving ten feet of space between them.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Alright Absol, use Razor wind!" Zdex yelled. Suddenly the scythe on[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Absol's head glowed white and it swung its head, sending out a white crescent blade of energy at the Devious Pokémon.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Quick Purrloin dodge it and use Shadow claw!" Jada yelled. Jada's [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Purrloin leaped high in the dodging the crescent blade of energy and held out its paws and its lower arms became surrounded by a black aura with a purple outline. The aura then took form of a huge claw.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Dodge it Absol." Zdex said. The Disaster Pokémon jumped back dodging the huge black aura claw.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Wow, Absol is really fast Zdex." Jada complimented.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Well your Purrloin isn't so bad either." Zdex replied.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Purrloin use Tackle!" Jada yelled. Jada's Purrloin charged straight for Zdex's Absol.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I don't think so!, Absol dodge it then use Razor wind!" Zdex yelled. The Disaster Pokémon ducked and sent out another crescent blade of energy. The Razor wind hit Jada's Purrloin from behind.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Oh no Purrloin!" Jada yelled.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Let's finish this Absol use Quick Attack!" Zdex yelled. Zdex's Absol charged with a stripe of white light behind it and slammed into Purrloin. The Devious Pokémon slammed into the ground.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Purrloin," Jada yelled, Jada ran and picked up the Devious Pokémon.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    "Great job Purrloin." Jada said.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Way to go Absol!" Zdex cheered. Zdex ran beside and gave Absol a hug.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Absoll." The Disaster Pokémon said.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"You two did great now I'm going to train with Scraggy, and tomorrow we will be off on our way." Shino said. Shino walked into the forest, Zdex looked at Jada.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What are you going to do?" Zdex asked.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I'm going to train with Purrloin." Jada answered. Jada walked into the forest as well.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Huh, looks like I might as well train to." Zdex said to himself. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zdex and[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Absol walked into the forest.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"My quest to become Pokémon master has only just begun."[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Leave a comment about the story :), C:
    [/FONT]​
    [/FONT]

Last edited:

Zy-Reji-Mario-Zylon

To board to care
    Years
  • Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The next day Zdex, Jada and Shino met up in Lilly towns Pokémon center. "Okay I asked nurse Joy where the nearest gym would be, and she said there is one in Fortress city." Shino said.

"Fortress City is two days from here." Zdex replied.

"Then what are we still doing here, Purrloin come on out!" Jada said. Jada grabbed her Quick ball clicked and held it in her hand. A white light burst out of the Quick ball and formed and orb like figure in front of Jada, after the orb like figure disappeared and the Devious Pokémon appeared.

"Purrloin!" Jada's Purrloin cheered.

"Purrloin I want you to travel with me." Jada said. The Devious Pokémon walked beside Jada.

"Okay then now we're off!" Zdex said with excitement. The three trainers began to walk through the forest.

"Pikachu!" A Pokémon yelled.

"Pichu!" Another Pokémon yelled.

"Do you hear that?" Shino asked.

"Yes, what is it?" Zdex replied. Zdex, Shino, Jada and Purrloin ran through the forest searching for the source of noise. After they passed a bush in front of them were a Pikachu and a
    Spiky-eared Pichu.

"Check that out it is a Spiky-eared Pichu they're totally rare!" Zdex said with excitement.

"Pikachu!" The Mouse Pokémon yelled. Suddenly the Mouse Pokémon's tail began to glow white and swung it at the Tiny Mouse Pokémon.

"Piiiiichuu!" The Tiny Mouse Pokémon yelled. The Tiny Pokémon jumped out of the way and landed in front of Zdex.

"Wow that Pokémon is fast." Zdex thought.

"Purrloin lets end this battle before it gets ugly!" Jada said.

"Purrloin, loin!" The Disaster Pokémon replied.

"Purrloin use Shadow claw!" Jada yelled. The Disaster Pokémon held out its paw and its lower arms became surrounded by a black aura with a purple outline, the aura then took form of a huge claw and it swung its dark aura claw at the two Pokémon. Suddenly the wild Pikachu and Pichu jumped out of the way and landed in opposite directions.

"Don't worry Jada I got your back, Absol come on out!" Zdex yelled. Zdex grabbed his Premier ball clicked and tossed it high in the air. A white light burst out of the Premier ball and formed an orb like figure in between the wild Pikachu and Pichu. After the white orb like figure disappeared Absol appeared with its coat shiner than ever.

"Abbsoolll!" The Disaster Pokémon roared.

"Pikachu!" The Mouse Pokémon replied.

"Purrrrrrrrrlloiiinn." The Devious Pokémon growled.

"Pichu, P!" The Tiny Mouse Pokémon said worried. Suddenly the wild Pikachu and Pichu leaped high in the air.

"Quick Absol use Razor wind on Pichu!" I yelled. Suddenly the scythe on Absol's head glowed white and it swung its head, sending out a white crescent blade of energy at the wild Spiky-eared Pichu. The Spiky-eared Pichu flipped over the crescent blade of energy and landed on a tree limb.

"I want to catch that Pikachu!" Shino said. Shino grabbed his Fast ball clicked and threw it high in the air, a white light burst out of the Fast ball and formed an orb like figure beside Purrloin. After the orb like figure disappeared and Shino's Scraggy appeared.

"Scraggy!" The Shedding Pokémon cheered.

"Okay Scraggy we're going to catch that Pikachu." Shino said with a fired up spirit.

Suddenly the wild Spiky-eared Pichu ran up a tree and jumped further into the forest.

"Hey wait up, come on Absol!" Zdex yelled. Zdex and his Absol ran after the Tiny Mouse Pokémon.

"Zdex what are you doing?" Jada asked.

"I'm going to catch that Pichu, I'll be back to help you!" Zdex replied. The wild Spiky-eared Pichu stopped running and faced Zdex and the Disaster Pokémon.

"Pichu, P!"The Tiny Mouse Pokémon growled.

"Abbsoolll!" The Disaster Pokémon roared. Suddenly the tail on the wild Spiky-eared Pichu began to glow.

"Quick Absol use Razor wind one more time." The scythe on Absol's head glowed white and it swung its head, sending out a white crescent blade of energy at the wild Spiky-eared Pichu. The crescent blade of energy slammed into the Tiny Mouse Pokémon making it slam into a tree. The wild Pichu jumped onto the ground and charged towards Absol with a streak of white light behind it.

"Absol that move is Quick Attack, you use it as well!" Zdex yelled. The
    Disaster Pokémon charged at the Tiny Mouse Pokémon with a streak of white light behind it.
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! The two Pokémon collided into each other and slammed onto the ground.

"Pichuuuu." The Pokémon said woozily. The wild Spiky-eared Pichu fell on the ground unconscious.

"Alright now it's my turn," Zdex grabbed a Pokeball from the bag strapped to his waste, "Go Pokeball!" Zdex clicked and tossed the Pokeball and it tapped the wild Spiky-eared Pichu on the head making it go inside the Pokeball. The Pokeball shook three times and then sealed.

"Way to go buddy we caught our first Pokémon." Zdex cheered. Zdex and his Absol jumped around in celebration. Zdex picked up the Pokeball and smiled at his Absol.

"We better check on Shino and Jada." Zdex said.

"Abbsoolll." The Disaster Pokémon replied. Zdex and the Disaster Pokémon ran back to the spot where they left Jada, Purrloin, Shino and Scraggy.

"Hey Jada what did I miss?" Zdex asked.

"Well, Shino caught the wild Pikachu what about you?" Jada replied.

"I caught the wild Spiky-eared Pichu." Zdex bragged.

"I don't know why he's bragging; after all it's just a Pichu with a spiked ear."
    Jada thought.

"So anyway where is Shino?" He asked.

"I'm right here." Shino said. Zdex turned around and spotted Shino coming from behind a tree.

"So did you catch that rare Pichu." Shino asked. Zdex grabbed the Tiny Mouse's minimized pokeball from his bag strapped to his waste.

"You bet I did." Zdex said cheerfully.

"Absol, ab." The Disaster Pokémon said.

"Alright then get some rest Absol you deserve it." Zdex said. Zdex grabbed the Disaster
    Pokémon's pokeball clicked and held it in his hand. A red beam shot from the pokeball and covered his Absol making it go inside the pokeball.

"It looks like I've added a new member to our group." Zdex said.

"Yeah me too." Shino replied.

"Hey Shino, tell me about the Fortress city gym leader." Zdex said.

"Well nurse Joy said that the Fortress city gym leader uses Fighting type Pokémon and his main Pokémon is a Pokémon called Mienfoo." Shino said.

"Mienfoo, huh." Jada said. Jada pulled out her Pokedex and it showed a picture of a Pokémon with yellow skin,
    round ears, red eyes, round black 'eyebrows,' and pink nose with a whisker on each side. Its red arms look similar to flared sleeves, and the paws are yellow. The Pokémon's chest has a small red band and its pelt piles around its thighs like a tunic or robe of some sort. Its legs are red, and its yellow tail is also tipped in the color.

"Mienfoo the Martial Arts Pokémon, Mienfoo attack very skillfully." Jada's Pokedex said.

"Fighting type Pokemon are weak against Flying type Pokémon." Zdex noted.

"So it looks like we should practice while we are here, how about a battle Zdex?" Shino asked.

"Sure, Pichu come on out!" Zdex yelled. Zdex grabbed a pokeball from his bag clicked and flung it high in air. A blinding white lights burst out of the pokeball and formed an orb like figure, the orb like figure disappeared making the Tiny Mouse Pokémon appear.

"Abbssoollll!"
    The Disaster Pokémon roared.

"Pichu, Pi!" The Tiny Pokémon cheered.

"I see Pichu is in a happier mood." Jada said.

"Now Scraggy, Pikachu let's go!" Shino yelled. Shino grabbed two pokeballs clicked and threw them high in the air. Two white lights burst out of the pokeballs and formed two orb like figures, after the two orb like figures disappeared the Shedding and Mouse Pokémon appeared. He must have put them back in their Pokeballs after he caught the wild Pikachu.

"Pikachu!" The Mouse Pokémon said.

"Scraggy, Scrag." The Shedding Pokémon cheered.

"Pichu I want you to watch Absol battle, okay." Zdex said. The Tiny Mouse Pokémon nodded its head and walked beside Jada.

"Scraggy I want to use Pikachu for this so can you observe?" Shino asked.

"Scraggggggggy." The Shedding Pokémon replied. Shino's Scraggy ran beside Zdex's Pichu.

"I think you should have the first move Shino." Zdex suggested.

"Thanks, Pikachu use Quick Attack!" Shino said with excitement. The Mouse Pokémon charged with amazing speed with a streak of white light behind it.

"Absol use Razor wind." Zdex said. The scythe on Absol's head glowed white and it swung its head, sending out a white crescent blade of energy at the Mouse Pokemon. The crescent blade of energy slammed into Shino's Pikachu.

"Oh no Pikachu!" Shino worried. Shino's Pikachu stood on its hind legs.

"Pika, Pika!" The Mouse Pokémon said impressed with Absol's Razor wind.

"One more time Absol, Razor wind." Zdex said. The scythe on Absol's head glowed white and it swung its head, sending out a white crescent blade of energy at the Mouse Pokémon.

"Now Pikachu dodge it!" Shino yelled. The Mouse Pokémon leaped high in the air with its tail glowing a bright white. Shino's Pikachu slammed its tail into the crescent blade of energy splitting it in half.

"Why didn't Pikachu use Iron tail instead of dodge?" Zdex and Jada asked.

"I don't know." Shino said.

"Absol use Quick Attack!" Zdex yelled. Zdex's Absol sprinted with amazing speed and a streak of white light behind it.

"Okay Pikachu use Thunder bolt!" Shino's Pikachu releases a powerful bolt of yellow electricity from its body at Zdex's Absol. The electricity covered the Disaster Pokémon.

"Abbbbbbbsssoooollll!" The Disaster Pokémon yelled in pain.

"Oh no Absol!" Zdex yelled with fright,

"Pichu, Pi!" The Spiky-eared Pichu yelled. Suddenly Zdex's Spiky-eared Pichu ran and jumped in front of the Disaster Pokémon.

"What's wrong Pichu?" Zdex asked.

"Pichu, pi, Pichu!" The Tiny Mouse Pokémon replied.

"I think Pichu wants to sub with Absol, this might be the perfect time to see what it's got." Zdex thought.

"Okay then Absol switch with Spiky Pichu." Zdex said. Absol nodded and walked out of the way while the Tiny Mouse Pokémon jumped in front of Zdex.

"Pikachu!" The Mouse Pokémon said. Suddenly sparks began to fly out of the Mouse Pokémon cheeks.

"Pichu, Pii!" The Tiny Mouse Pokémon replied.

"Go Pichu use Quick Attack!" Zdex said with fire in his spirit. The Tiny Mouse Pokémon's tail began to glow a blinding white.

"Pikachu you use Iron tail as well." Shino said. The Mouse Pokémon's tail began to glow a blinding white.

"GO!!!!!!" Zdex and Shino yelled. The Tiny Mouse and Mouse Pokémon slammed their tails together multiple times.

"Wow, so much energy." Jada said with an astonished look.

"Scraggy, Scrag." The Shedding Pokémon cheered.

"Pichu, Pi!" The Tiny Mouse Pokémon yelled.

"Pika, Pika!" The Mouse Pokémon yelled back.

"Now Pikachu use Thunderbolt!" Shino yelled. Suddenly Pikachu released a powerful bolt of yellow electricity towards Zdex's Spiky-eared Pichu.

"Pichu dodge it with your Quick Attack." Zdex said. The Tiny Mouse Pokémon sprinted out of the way of the bolt of electricity with a streak of white light behind it.

"Great job Pichu, that's enough for now don't you think Shino?" Zdex asked.

"Um, yeah," Shino answered, "Pikachu you were amazing."

"Pika, Pikachu." The Mouse Pokémon said.

"Pi, Pichu,Pi." The Tiny Mouse Pokémon replied.

"Purrloin, purr." The Devious Pokémon said. Suddenly Jada's Purrloin walked from under a tree.

"That's where you were Purrloin." Jada said. Zdex walked under a tree and picked out eight apples.

"Anybody hungry?" Zdex asked.

"Scraggy, Scrag," The Shedding Pokémon replied.

"Pikachu, Pi." The Mouse Pokémon said.

"Absol!" The Disaster Pokémon said happily.

"Purrloin, loin," The Devious Pokémon said.

"Pichu, Pi." The Tiny Mouse Pokémon cheered.

"You bet." Shino said.

"Totally." Jada replied. Zdex handed everyone an apple and they all began to eat. After they all finished eating, Zdex, Shino, and Jada put their Pokémon back in their pokeballs and continued to walk until it got dark.

"I think we should stop and start back walking in the morning." Zdex suggested.

"Good idea I'm starting to get a little sleepy." Shino said.

"Yeah." Jada replied. The three trainers set up camp and began to rest.

"Zzzzzz." Shino snored.

"Today I've made two new friends and tomorrow I will get my first gym badge."

Last edited:

Zy-Reji-Mario-Zylon

To board to care
    Years
  • Chapter 3; Filling an empty stomach

"Okay guys we should almost be in Fortress city." Shino said.

"Yeah, but before we get our battle on with the gym leader, how about some lunch." Zdex suggested.

"I'm with Zdex on this we haven't eaten since last night." Jada whined.

"Fine but it will be at least another ten minutes to get there."

"Uh!" Zdex and Jada groaned. The next ten minutes Zdex and Jada groaned until they reached Fortress city. Fortress city was blooming with Pokémon and children playing with each other.

"Finally we made it!" Zdex said with excitement.

"Ffffffffffffffooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddd!" Jada yelled. Jada ran deeper and deeper into the city looking for a restaurant. Zdex and Shino glanced at each other and ran after Jada. After thirty minutes of running they finally caught up with Jada who was drooling at the mouth in front of a gourmet restaurant.

"Come on Jada we can get some food after Zdex and I get our first badge." Shino said.

"I know this place," Zdex said, "This is the Fortress city battle restaurant, where you have to battle if you want to get even table scraps."

"Well battle restaurant here I come!" Jada yelled.

"I'm hungry too!" Zdex yelled.

"Hey guys wait up!" Shino said. The three trainers ran into the battle restaurant hoping for a battle and something to eat, inside the restaurant was dark.

"Hello is anyone here?" Zdex called.

"Welcome to the battle restaurant and how may I sever you today." Someone said. Suddenly a woman with a big black ponytail, red eyes, an icy blue scarf, a black jacket, blue pants, and black boots walked in front of the three trainers.

"Yeah I'm starving." Zdex said.

"Me too I'm a bit hungry." Shino said.

"Don't forget about me." Jada wined.

"Well you three know the rules; to eat here you must battle someone and if you win you may choose anything on the menu." The girl said.

"Fine then I'll battle you!" Zdex said, The girl smiled and walked back into the darkness.

"Huh? Where did she go?" Zdex said with confusion. Suddenly the lights came on and in front of Zdex was a rocky battle field with dining tables on the side.

"If you are sure you want to battle me then let's begin." The girl said. Zdex ran to the other side of the battle field.

"This is a one on one battle no sub allowed." The girl explained.

"Right, Absol I choose you!" Zdex yelled. Zdex grabbed the Disaster Pokémon's pokeball clicked and threw it towards the rocky battle field. A blinding white light burst out of the pokeball and formed an orb like figure, after the orb like figure disappeared the Disaster Pokémon appeared.

"Tranquill, I choose you!" The girl yelled. The girl grabbed a pokeball clicked and flung it high in the air; a white light burst out of the rotating pokeball and formed an orb like figure in mid air. When the orb like figure disappeared the Wild Pigeon Pokémon appeared.

"Alright so my opponent's Pokémon is a Tranquill I better look it up in the Pokedex." Zdex said. Zdex pulled out his Pokedex and aimed it at the Wild Pigeon Pokémon.

"Tranquill the Wild Pigeon Pokémon; No matter how far Tranquill travel, it will always be able to return to its trainer." The Pokedex said.

"If you're not going to make the first move then I will Tranquill use Air cutter!" The young girl yelled. Suddenly the girls Tranquill waved its wings in an 'X' like motion and a light blue 'X' shaped energy was released from the tips of its wings at Zdex's Absol.

"Absol use Razor wind to counter." Zdex said. The scythe on Absol's head glowed white and it swung its head, sending out a white crescent blade of energy at the X shaped energy. The two attacks pushed back and forth until they exploded.
    BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM. "They're an even match." Zdex stated.

"We're not done yet Tranquill use Aerial Ace!" The girl yelled. Suddenly the Wild Pigeon Pokemondived down at the Disaster Pokemon and flaps its wings once, after it did it moved so fast it becomes a blur and it slammed into Zdex's Absol.

"Abbsoolll!" The Disaster Pokémon cried in pain.

"Trrannnquuillll." The Wild Pigeon Pokémon said.

"Absol are you okay?" Zdex asked. The Disaster Pokémon stood up and shook itself.

"Alright Absol, time to get serious." Zdex said. The girl smirked and said something under her breath.

"One more time Tranquill use Aerial Ace." The girl said. The girls Tranquill dived down at Zdex's Absol and flapped its wings once. Once it did, it moves so fast it becomes a blur and it was getting closer and closer to the Disaster Pokémon.

"Now Absol hit it with your Quick Attack!" Zdex said. The Disaster Pokémon sprinted towards the Wild Pigeon Pokémon with a streak of white light behind it.

"Go!" Both trainers yelled. The two Pokémon ran into each other with great force and created a cloud of dust.

"Wow!" Shino yelled with amazement.

"No way!" Jada yelled in denial. As the cloud of smoke disappeared the two Pokémon stood ready for the next command.

"Your Pokémon is strong but you still have a lot to learn." The girl said.

"Thanks and you're not so bad yourself." Zdex complimented.

"Ttttttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllll." The Wild Pigeon Pokémon said.

"Absol!" The Disaster Pokémon roared.

"This will settle it Tranquil use Air Cutter!" The girl yelled. The girls Tranquill waved its wings in an 'X' like motion and a light blue 'X' shaped energy was released from the tips of its wings at Zdex's Absol.

"Absol dodge it!" The Disaster Pokémon jumped out of the way letting the X like energy slam into the ground.

"Now Absol let's finish!" Zdex yelled. Suddenly Zdex's Absol opened its mouth and a blue orb the size of a basketball began to form.

"Hey Zdex I think Absol just learned Water Pulse." Jada said.

"Alright then Absol fire!" Zdex yelled. The Disaster Pokémon shot the water orb at the Wild Pigeon Pokémon and slammed into it making it fall to the battle field unconscious.

"Yeah way to go Absol and you learned a new move!"Zdex cheered. Zdex ran onto the rocky battle field and hugged the Disaster Pokémon.

"You did well, thank you Tranquill." The girl said. The girl grabbed the Wild Pigeon Pokémon's pokeball clicked and held it in her hand. A red beam shot out of the pokeball and covered the Wild Pigeon Pokémon making it go inside the pokeball.

'You defeated me and now you may have anything you wish to eat." The girl said.

"Yes, Pichu time for some breakfast!" Zdex yelled. Zdex grabbed the Tiny Mouse Pokémon's pokeball clicked and flung it high in the air; a blinding white light shot out of the pokeball and formed an orb like figure in mid air. Zdex's Spiky-eared Pichu landed on his shoulder.

"Pichu!" The Tiny Mouse Pokémon said.

"Come on guys let's eat." Zdex said. The Disaster and Tiny Mouse Pokémon ran off the battle field and stood beside a table.

"I'll be your server my name is Lilly." The girl said.

"Oh so that's her name."
    Zdex thought.

"I would like some Ramen and some Pokémon food for my buddies here." Zdex said.

"Alright." Lilly said. Lilly walked into another room.

"Me next I'm starving!" Jada yelled. Suddenly a boy with tall and spiky dark blue hair, black eyes, a red shirt, black pants, and black shoes walked in front of Jada.

"Hi my name is Tony and how may I serve you today?" He asked.

"Well we can have a battle and I can enjoy a delicious gourmet meal." Jada said with determination.

"Okay then let's get on the battle field." Tony said. Jada ran to the battle field and grabbed the Devious Pokémon's pokeball.

"Okay." Tony said.

"Yes I know this is a one on one battle no subs; let's go Purrloin!" Jada yelled.

"Wow Jada isn't taking time." Zdex thought. Jada clicked and flung the Devious Pokémon's pokeball high in the air, a blinding white light hit the ground making the Devious Pokémon appear.

"Now Gothorita let's give our customer a nice taste before she dines!" Tony yelled. Tony grabbed a pokeball clicked and threw it towards the rocky battle field. A white light burst out of the pokeball making the Manipulate Pokémon appear.

"Huh, a Gothorita I better check it out on the Pokedex." Jada said. Jada pulled out her pink Pokedex and aimed it at the Manipulate Pokémon.

"Gothorita the Manipulate Pokémon; Gothorita use starlight as the source of their power, they also are able to use their psychic powers to arrange rocks the same way the stars are arranged." Jada's Pokedex said.
    "Well if it is a Psychic type then I have nothing to worry about since Purrloin has the advantage." Jada said.

"You should have the first move my dear." Tony said.

"Okay but you asked for it Purrloin use Shadow claw!" Jada yelled. Jada's Purrloin leaped high in the air and held out its paws and its lower arms became surrounded by a black aura with a purple outline. The aura then took form of a huge claw.

"Gothorita dodge it and use Psybeam!" Tony yelled. The Manipulate Pokémon jumped out of the way and held out its right hand and fired a magenta beam of energy with multicolored particles inside from its palm at the Devious Pokémon.

"Purrloin dodge it quick!" Jada yelled.

"Purrloin, loin!" The Devious Pokémon yelled. Jada's Purrloin leaped high in the air dodging the magenta beam of energy.

"Well done your Purrloin is amazingly fast but now I'm afraid I'll have to end this." Tony said.

"You end it I don't think so never mess with a girl on a mission Tony." Jada replied.
    "Gothorita use Psybeam once more to end this!" Tony yelled.

"I don't think so Purrloin use Shadow claw and throw your body towards the ground." Jada said. The Manipulate Pokémon held out its right hand and fired a magenta beam of energy with multicolored particles inside from its palm at the Devious Pokémon, but the Devious Pokémon still in the air covered its right arm in a dark aura creating an aura like claw. The Devious Pokémon aced towards the Manipulate Pokémon when suddenly the magenta beam hit the dark aura claw causing it to absorb it turning the claw to turn multicolored.

"Alright do it Purrloin!" Jada yelled.

"Ppppppuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrllllllllllloooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn!!!" The Devious Pokémon yelled. Jada's Purrloin slammed its claw into Tony's Gothorita. Tony's Gothorita slammed into the battle field unconscious.

"Wow!" Zdex said with amazement. Zdex stood out of his seat with his mouth open.

"Alright Jada!" Shino cheered.

"Yes, that will be a table for two." Jada said. Jada and her Purrloin walked off the battle stage and sat on a table next to Zdex's.

"I'm obliged to ask you, what you would like." Tony said.
    "Let's see," Jada said looking at the menu, "I think I'll have the Chicken Alfredo."

"Coming right up." Tony said. After a few minutes Tony brought Jada's and Purrloin's food and they were chewing down as well.

"Grrrr!" Shino's stomach grumbled.

"Great now I'm hungry looks like I'll just have to battle as well.

"Would you like a spicy battle for your taste buds to snack on?" A boy asked. Suddenly a boy with short brown spiky hair, a red and ice blue headband, tan skin, black eyes, a black hoody, black pants, and red shoes walked in front of Shino.

"Wow, where do you guys keep coming from?" Shino asked.

"It doesn't matter set me up a table next to my friends." Shino said. Shino and the boy walked to the battle field.

"My name is James and I will be giving you a spicy battle today." The boy said.

"Hi James I'm Shino soon to be the number 1 trainer on this island." Shino said.

"Alright I guess you know the rules since you've heard them twice so let's skip to the battle." James said. Shino pulled out a pokeball and held it in his right hand.

"Pikachu I choose you!" Shino yelled. Shino clicked and flung the pokeball high in the air; a white light burst out of the rotating pokeball making the Mouse Pokémon appear.

"Now Pansear let's give our customer a nice hot treat." James yelled. James grabbed a pokeball clicked and tossed it towards the rocky battle field. A blinding white light burst out of the rotating pokeball making the High Temp Pokémon appear.

"I'll let you have the first move." Shino said.

"Big mistake Pansear use Flamethrower!" James yelled. Suddenly James' Pansear releases a stream of red-orange fire from its mouth at Shino's Pikachu.

"Pikachu dodge it and use Iron tail!" Shino yelled. The Mouse Pokémon leaped over the red-orange stream of intense fire with its tail glowing a blinding white!

"Pichu, Pi!" The Tiny Mouse Pokémon cheered.

"Nice call but you're already in my trap, now Pansear use Fire Punch!" Tony yelled. Suddenly hot red-orange flames covered the High Temp Pokémon's right hand.
    "Go for it now!" Shino and Tony yelled.

"Pika!" The Mouse Pokémon yelled swinging it's blinding white tail.

"Pannnseeaarr!" The High Temp Pokémon yelled throwing its intense flame fist.

"You can do it Pikachu!" Zdex and Jada cheered.

"Purrloin, loin!" The Devious Pokémon cheered.

"Pichu, chu!" The Spiky-eared Pichu cheered.

"Abbssoollll!" Roared.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The two attacks collided creating a humungous cloud of pitch black smoke covering the entire inside of the building!

"No way!" Zdex said.

"So much power but who won?" Jada asked.

Back