• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC (Pokecommunity) challenge [For pokemon fans]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdlasja

Poketuber
Years
  • HINT: If this has been already done, the this topic is irrelevant, and can be deleted :)

How ya'll doing people and Pokemon fans. Now the other day I was thinking to myself did the PC ever come down together before and created their own variant of the Nuzlocke challenge, like specific rules created by members of this forum. I' don't know I don't have any ideas right now expect for asking people who would be interested in working out and creating our own type of the Nuzlocke challenge, coming up with the name, the rules, for all of us pokefans to play {:3}

So I'm not gonna go around typing how and when, let's just see who would be up for it to create this let's say ultimate Nuzlocke challenge, and who would be up to the challenge of doin' it afterwards ;)

I'm in :P

Who is with me :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • So someone moved this into Challenges, but the threads in this forum go under moderator approval so yeah...shouldn't have been moved.

Regardless, we have a pretty big issue with people submitting Nuzlocke threads constantly without reading the rules. If your locke variant clashes with main Nuzlocke rules, it is eligible for a thread, but if your variant rules do not get in the way of a normal Nuzlocke, you should post in the main Nuzlocke thread and list your optional rules within your sign up. I hope that makes sense. Please check out the rules for further clarification.

Locked.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back