• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The people in RSE are so polite

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    also, compared to GSC, the rival is a lot nicer. Although some of the RSE rival's compliments did seem a little bit back-handed in my opinion, they were still nothing compared to "A weakling like you is only a distraction!"

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
    also, compared to GSC, the rival is a lot nicer. Although some of the RSE rival's compliments did seem a little bit back-handed in my opinion, they were still nothing compared to "A weakling like you is only a distraction!"

The rival is nicer at the beginning...^^ But compare the Silver you meet at Mt.Moon with the May/Brendan you meet in Lilycove... he/she is a bit annoyed and impolite to you (maybe he/she's sick of losing against you?^^) while Silver starts to grasp what he has done wrong all the time!^^

But wow, now that you all mention it... People in Hoenn sure are nicer than in other regions!^^ Everyone seems to be able to take a loss against you!^^ And the trainers themself seem to be much more friendly than in most regions (well, Sinnoh has "friendlier" trainer classes, too!^^). Wonder why it is like that...

Emlam

Old School
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    There also pretty well-educated. During my recent playthrough I noticed that the Hoenners seem to really love science. They have their museums, their space station, and the trainers give out random sciency information..
    So everyone's a Super Nerd? :P
    "You look good at Pokemon, but how's your chem?"

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    I think all the trainers in all the games are generally nice, because its a kids game.

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
    Years
    Huh, never noticed. But I did always think Aqua and Magma were more like rowdy teenagers than high class criminals. Did they even commit any crimes? But, about the calling thing, you can turn that off, if your person's mean d:

Back