• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The perfect Team??

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    What would the absolute perfect team be? And no give me something like 6 mewtwos with 999 stats...heck..if mewtwo had 99 total, you would only need probably 1.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    the "Perfect Team" theory is why Pokemon is fun... you always try to make one, yet you'll never succeed in making one. However that'll most likely include a Deoxy-F on a team ;p

the above team can be defeated by Deoxy-F alone almost ^_^; only Groudon *may* live against the terrifying new Ubar's almost 500 attack power without any boost. (as the typical set of brick break, shadowball, rock slide and HP Ground is completely terrifying for 4 of the Pokemon up there)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    there's 3 Deoxy, all of them with completely different stats (and FRLG giving Deoxy-F and Deoxy-L different movesets). Check out some websites and you'll find their completely difference in base stats, with Deoxy-L (complete defense) and Deoxy-F (complete offense) being the more terrifying ones.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    FR Deoxys vs. FR Deoxys. It'd all come down to whichever one happens to strike first, as the thing might as well have 0 defence stats.

It really is the cheapest of the cheap though. They could've buffed its defences slightly and reduced its speed to even it out a little. As it is the thing'll just plough through anything.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Something else in this world can kill Deoxy-F provided that it's a 1vs1 battle...

Ninjask with Silver Wind. Protect on first turn to boost speed, and now you're gurantee to go before Deoxy-F regardless of Deoxy-F having a speed buffing personality. Silver Wind for KO ;p

(the chances of the above happening: close to 0)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    The best team would probably be stacked with legendaries like you guys are saying... but having rare pokemon makes it so much less fun. i give my friend crap about having a kyorge all the time. they're just too strong... and the fact that you can't breed them makes them even less appealing. but, i don't know what the best non-rare team would be. at the moment i'm working on it, and i can tell you all that it would definatly have a heracross on it. power to the beetle.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    You cant make a perfect team really, some other team can allways beat it, and then another can beat that one, and so on.

Just my thoughs anyways.

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
    Haha, What is the perfect team? Perfect in offence? Defence? Strategy? Contests? Someone that that every pokemon can beat ash (okay, red) with using just one move? I dunno, I never liked the ledgendaries. I dred catching them. (Cept mew, but that was a one time thing, haha, power hungry)
    I caught like, 30 Mewtwo's on cinibar island, and it was just stupid. I ended up releasing them all, cept for the one I caught in Victory Road. No, wait, that was Mount something...Well, even then, i only kept that for records.
    I like original stuff. Every time i start a new game (usually rom, heaven forbid I restart a cart.) I always try new pokemon. Tentacruel, Zubat, Drowzee, Diglette, I never use these pokemon and they just recently came in handy! And I don't know about you guys, but its the pokemon you meet late in the game, at low levels, that ya never seem to catch (except to get the 150 pokmon/250/151, what ever)
    Haha! I keep posting when I'm half asleep and end up rambling! Well, I don't think there is a perfect team. There shouldn't be, it wouldn't be any fun. You get it- then what? no more fun training! Okay, I'll stop now, no need to threaten me-

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    Something else in this world can kill Deoxy-F provided that it's a 1vs1 battle...

Ninjask with Silver Wind. Protect on first turn to boost speed, and now you're gurantee to go before Deoxy-F regardless of Deoxy-F having a speed buffing personality. Silver Wind for KO ;p

(the chances of the above happening: close to 0)

Extremespeed
    Quick Attack.

since Deoxys has the defense of air, they'd work well, no? Zangoose, Arcanine, Swellow.

Years
    legendaries are as good as they look but i think they can be beaten ur friend with the kyogre `put out a RAICHU or sm1 who is using groudon kill him with dragon or ice u make the choice what i wnna say is that use pkmn for fun use a bit of strategy and luck that's all

but from the other hand can we avoid using legends all the time???? if anyony has an idea reply
    groundon lvl96
    eruption
    earhquake
    solarbeam
    overheat (ithink)
    this is a grudon that a freind has how do u beat that without legends???????

EDIT: next time if you have something to say and no one has posted after the last time you post, let's just use the edit button ^_^; thanks
    ~Frostweaver

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    Use your own Solarbeamer against it. Or an Ice Beamer. That's actually a terrible moveset for Groudon.

I think you have to agree with your battle partner whether you can use legendaries or not. That's how you avoid using them.

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
    Years
    How do you beat it? A fire/Flying rips that thing apart already, and any flying pokemon just owned 3/4 of its moveset. A defensive pokemon can take advantage of messed up EVs to stall out by toxic, etc.

FR/LG, Moltres, Charizard can dance with it somewhat. in just RS, hmm, uber ban :D I dunno, too lazy to think.

Back