• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    True! I don't cry over pokemon...much >.>.....anymore......<.<

TPBMHN posted on my "Choose your own adventure [??????] thread :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    Sad to say...its false :'(
    I use to be a moderator on an RSPS and the creator of the server decided to quit and didnt finish it, I posted a thread afterward asking people to help get the creator back, noone cared enough to do it :P (this was like 2years ago)

TPBMHN given their starter pokemon the item "Leftovers" to hold.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    True lol, what type of question is that? :P

The person below me has never caught a pikachu in the veridian forest on pokemon yellow.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
  • I can't recall very much from Pokemon Yellow but I believe thats true (+ One Pikachu is enough).
    @Soul Dew, False, I would... If Gardevoir was easier to find than Latias (& If Pokemon was real, *Starts to Dream*)

TPBMHN used move that wasn't effective to their enemy's Pokemon.

smithtism

Blank
    Years
  • ... oooooookayyyyyyyy...
    Anyway, true on so many occasions. I keep forgetting that Poison is ineffective against Steel.

TPBMHN gotten a Pokemon plushie for their birthday.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    FALSE!
    I use to be like a poke-addict (pokaholic) when I was like Concieved-13, don't get me wrong I still love pokemon, I just don't like plushies-toys I normally just get money and games :P

TPBMHN caught a Rattata for anything other than Dex entries

smithtism

Blank
    Years
  • Actually, false. I caught and trained a Ratatta for the purpose of fighting the Elite Four (I made it hold an everstone, too.) It was a success! YAY!

TPBMHN played through a Pokemon game over five times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back