• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Phoenix/Dragon Riders RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    OOC: 3rd person is "She did this, he did that" but first person is "I did this, I did that" I hope I got that right, I haven't studied that in a while.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    I along with flame was staring into the ocean of Sea Ruins Island. This was not tecnically my home.I was abandoned at age 10. Flame was a Charmelon. I had surived here where food was plentiful. Something was now drawing me away from my home. I told FLame:" Something is calling me. We must leave."
    I got on his back and we flew into the night. (or is it day?)

Years
    (It's night) In the blackness of night, a girl stood on a rocky cliff, staring out onto the foaming waters of the sea. Wind whipped her hair as she felt the stars shining on her, glowing as if they were from another world. Something was calling her, calling her towards an unknown location. She wistled, and a Latias silently appeared beside her.

"It's time Siliah." Sanya whispered. The Latias made a small excited squeal, and let her climb onto Siliah's back between her wings. They lifted off gently, and soared over the ocean, towards the unknown force, unaware that several others were flying that night.

Years
    Sanya felt a sense of common purpose with this girl, so she smiled.

"Yeah, I wonder who or what's calling us though?" Sanya pondered. Siliah seemed to be having fun, talking to Flame in their own lanuage.

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
    Link stood on Shadow on the peak of a snow capped mountain and said" let's go shadow!" Then Shadow and link flew to the Island WHere they grew up: Blizzaga isle. We got there and saw another pheonix rider. Link said "who are you?" to the other rider (Morphasis it think well at least if she's there)

Last edited:

nanok242

<-<-Aipom lover go aipom
    Years
    standing on the south side of the town called prox on the island of tundaria. snow lan's dragon yelled in to the blizzarding night. ' you fell it to snow.noding her head lan said,"ok are you ready then."jumming on to snows back the started there quest. "good bye prox i miss you" said lan. with a single tear he flew in to the night, to find 2 other dragon riders
    OOC: ok this is weird all most every one lives on a island the has snow

Latias10

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    A blue figure flew in the nights sky. Most poeple would have thought it was a Latios, but I knew it was my Latias coming home from its night flight.

"Hi Zami, I know you were just flying, but would you take me for a ride.

Zami flies over to me and gives me a big hug. It then picks me up and puts me on my back. Zami flies into the sky I think about why I owned Zami.

No one wanted Zami because she was blue. When I found her I made her my dragon. When I knew a little bit of the Latias launge Zami tells me that it needs to tuch the Soul Dew to become red. Zami would still be the size of a Latios. Zami did not mind its size, but wanted to look more like a normal Latias.

"Dont worry Zami we will find the Soul Dew some day" I queitly tell my pokemon.

Years
    OOC: My island doesn't have snow. It's kinda tropical. :)

IC: Siliah made a sudden dip as she rode on the wind, and Sanya caught a glimpse of a group of islands, not far to the east. But, more importantly, she saw the shadow of another rider, but on a bird. Sanya wondered who it was, but stayed on her current course all the same.

Last edited:

Morphasis

Morphing Wolfgon
    Years
    OOC: Coolness.

IC: I continued on, gaining ahead of the other rider and darted onto the island. There, we landed on the mountain peak. I jumped off the peak and slid down the smooth side of the mountain, smiling at the thought of seeing my old home, still the way it was.

But it was a big mistake about that. When I landed, I found no snow, but ruins and ashes. Skulls and bones were everywhere. The sight made my heart stop. Blizziga swooped from the mountain and she looked at the ruins. My eyes stung with unspilled tears and I burrowed my head into her soft white feathers. "Not good." I muttered hoarsly.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    Name:Nick Mattson
    Desc.:Nick is 5/7 about 90 pounds.He is tall blonde/white hair and has emerald eyes.
    Personality:Nick usaly keeps to himelf. lat time he didint he got into a world of trroble,losing all of his family but his young sister.He is romatic to nice girls and ones hes close to(exept to is sister)
    Dragon or Phoenix:Phoenix/Dragon

Name:Spirit
    Breed:Flygon
    Personality:is quite, like her owner,She loves to play with people by messing with their minds with confusion.
    Special Markings:She is totaly green all different shades though.Her eyes are like emeralds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back