• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Phoenix ReturN

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    hey, do you need any TMs? i have all the TMs, and mutliple copies of each TM! (i collect)

I am liking the Shiny Regigas, Regice and Regirock. i can trade 6 TMs of your choice for them.

if not, just the Regigigas for 2 TMs is fine.

Midnight_1987

Pokemon Master
    Years
    hey, do you need any TMs? i have all the TMs, and mutliple copies of each TM! (i collect)

I am liking the Shiny Regigas, Regice and Regirock. i can trade 6 TMs of your choice for them.

if not, just the Regigigas for 2 TMs is fine.
    ok...I´ll take the trade

What would you want for a Lugia, I can offer Dialga/Latios/Groudon?
    Sorry, I have all of them

what would you like for the Impish shuckle? ive only got two shinys, mewtwo and pupitar but neither is ev'd
    What level is Mewtwo? Is UT? which nature is?

Hi!
    Please CMT for your Shiny, EV'd Aggron, Probopass, Houndoom and Hitmonlee.
    Ok, I like these:Shiny Mamoswine
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SpA)
    Trait: Oblivious
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
    Stats: 358, 394, 188, 135, 145, 258
    -Ice Shard
    -Ice Fang
    -Stone Edge
    -Earthquake

Shiny Crawdaunt
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SpA)
    Trait: Hyper Cutter
    EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 154 Spe
    Stats: 284, 372, 206, 194, 146, 193
    -Crabhammer
    -Earthquake
    -Crunch
    -Superpower

What about, 3 for your 2?

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Hey is there any EV'd pokemon you'd like in exchange for your Modest Porygon-Z? Or anything else for that matter?

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Any specific ones at all? I got tons of pokemon in my PC I could Probobly breed and EV for you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Ok great! Take out the Probopass then :D

So, my Shiny Crawdawnt and Mamoswine for your Shiny Aggron, Houndoom and Hitmolee? Sounds good to me!!

I'll PM you as soon as I can trade (lots of pending trades.. maybe tomorrow.. or the next day.. if you don't mind the wait, of course.. )

Midnight_1987

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Any specific ones at all? I got tons of pokemon in my PC I could Probobly breed and EV for you.
    Well, I´m not looking for the common ones, like Metagross, Salamance, Weavile, Dragonite, Charizard, Infernape, Tyranitar, Porygon z, Swampert, Lucario Starmie...
    Do you have a shiny ev´d rotom or a shiny ev´d frosslass?

Ok great! Take out the Probopass then :D

So, my Shiny Crawdawnt and Mamoswine for your Shiny Aggron, Houndoom and Hitmolee? Sounds good to me!!

I'll PM you as soon as I can trade (lots of pending trades.. maybe tomorrow.. or the next day.. if you don't mind the wait, of course.. )

Don´t worry, It sounds great!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    i'm interested in your shiny adamant feraligatr lvl 100 and the shiny adamant blaziken lvl 50
    would you be interested in an EV'd adamant shiny metagross and gallade with these stats:
    metagross: 286/404/359/195/212/170
    gallade: 250/383/166/125/239/253

CMT if they don't interest you :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back