• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Phoenix ReturN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight_1987

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Hm, ok. Cool.

CMT for the Clefable, Adamant Lv.100 Ho-oh, Adamant Giratina, Sableye and Marowak, please.
    Hey dude...Just those 5? I´d like 9 of yours...Can you see again my threat and maybe you find something...

The Jirachi I mean is the ID number 07077.
    But it has a Classic Ribbon...Can you clone those pokemon...Because I can´t

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2014
    Well, reckon you could just pick 5 you want for now? I need to head to bed. >.<

Midnight_1987

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Well, reckon you could just pick 5 you want for now? I need to head to bed. >.<
    Ok then, I choose these 5:

Lv.100 Exeggutor - Modest 331/202/207/382/166/208 Sunny day/Grass knot/Hidden power/Sleep powder

Lv.100 Huntail-Adamant 240/337/309/181/168/141 Waterfall/Ice fang/Crunch/Rain dance

Lv.99 Chimecho-Mild 253/115/130/306/188/219 Psychic/Shadow ball/Charge beam/Energy ball

Lv.100 Omastar-Modest 281/140/286/361/176/209 Rain dance/Ice beam/Surf/Spikes

and your EV´d Poliwrath

Years
    ill trade you any of these for a deoxys

ill trade you any of these
    (shiny) Staraptor lv41 Quirky
    (shiny) Tentacruel lv30 Impish
    (shiny) Whiscash lv33 Gentle
    (shiny) Budew lv11 Gentle
    Rayquaza lv100 Naive
    Latios lv71 Impish
    Regigigas lv16 Gentle
    Spiritomb lv1 Hardy
    Lucario lv48 Sassy

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Midnight, I know you say you're into events mostly, but I don't have a bunch of events (Just TRU Regi really) I would loooooooove a shiny Cherubi but haven't much to offer. I do have some shinies, but you have pretty much every shiny there is! Is there some way we could work something out? Pleaseee?

Midnight_1987

Pokemon Master
    Years
    ill trade you any of these for a deoxys

ill trade you any of these
    (shiny) Staraptor lv41 Quirky
    (shiny) Tentacruel lv30 Impish
    (shiny) Whiscash lv33 Gentle
    (shiny) Budew lv11 Gentle
    Rayquaza lv100 Naive
    Latios lv71 Impish
    Regigigas lv16 Gentle
    Spiritomb lv1 Hardy
    Lucario lv48 Sassy

If you want...I can give u one for free....

Midnight, I know you say you're into events mostly, but I don't have a bunch of events (Just TRU Regi really) I would loooooooove a shiny Cherubi but haven't much to offer. I do have some shinies, but you have pretty much every shiny there is! Is there some way we could work something out? Pleaseee?
    I can give U one 4 free too...Do you want it?

when do u want to trade bc i cant be on to long
    ok...Add my Diamond FC...I´ll be waiting on wifi

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    I can give U one 4 free too...Do you want it?

Aww thats really sweet of you, thank-you! I'll give you a little something for it though. What do you want? I've got an extra Earth plate, Amulet coin, quick claw, or silk scarf if you want one?

Midnight_1987

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Aww thats really sweet of you, thank-you! I'll give you a little something for it though. What do you want? I've got an extra Earth plate, Amulet coin, quick claw, or silk scarf if you want one?
    ok...If you want...A Quick claw...If not, There´s no problem!

Midnight_1987

Pokemon Master
    Years
    ok...If you want...A Quick claw...If not, There´s no problem!

i hope you enjoy your Cherubi...If you need something more...tell me beauty, see ya!

wow realy are you sure...
    Yes...for sure, Right now I´m going to give a Shiny cherubi
    but, You have to wait, I´m going something to do...
    Where can you do the trade?
    Tomorrow or Monday?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back