• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pixel Shop

VileSigmaZeroX

Anthro. Yeah, I went there.
Years
**!!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED!!**

I have decided to make seperate threads for each of the things I can do, so go check them out.

Last edited:

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
Need A nurse.

Hi. I was wondering... could you make me a full sprite sheet of Nurse joy and chansey, like in the Proper pokemon games(preferably R/S/E) And chansey? also, could you get me the machine she uses? and one more thing. Could you make me Officer Jenny.
All of the above are Overworld sprites.
And finally... ... ... ... could you make me the overworld sprites of every pokemon from 001-493 ( ithink its 493, if it isn't, basically all the pokemon up to arceus):embarrass:cer_frown::cer_frown::pink_blankstare::pink_eek:
And when you make them, can you make it so they are "able" to walk everywhere?
I will credit you with great thanks.
and, if you get all the above done... ... ... ... YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!
thx in advance.:laugh::laugh::laugh::18::furretlock::mudkip^_^::t152::t381:

VileSigmaZeroX

Anthro. Yeah, I went there.
Years
Hi. I was wondering... could you make me a full sprite sheet of Nurse joy and chansey, like in the Proper pokemon games(preferably R/S/E) And chansey? also, could you get me the machine she uses? and one more thing. Could you make me Officer Jenny.
All of the above are Overworld sprites.
And finally... ... ... ... could you make me the overworld sprites of every pokemon from 001-493 ( ithink its 493, if it isn't, basically all the pokemon up to arceus):embarrass:cer_frown::cer_frown::pink_blankstare::pink_eek:
And when you make them, can you make it so they are "able" to walk everywhere?
I will credit you with great thanks.
and, if you get all the above done... ... ... ... YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!
thx in advance.:laugh::laugh::laugh::18::furretlock::mudkip^_^::t152::t381:

It might take me a while but I'll see what I can do.

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
THANKYOU!!!!

Thankyou
tHankyou
thAnkyou
thaNkyou
thanKyou
thankYou
thankyOu
thankyoU
And can I have Prof. Ivy as well? she is kinda important in my game.
So, I would like Prof. Ivy, Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny kinda soon.
But hey, no rush :):):):)

Last edited:
Years
I moved your thread to Pixel Projects since Pixel Art shops belong there. You should also post some examples of your work!

Back