• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Play & Pass Challenge!

Gold95

Am I really...? Gold?
    Years
    hey guys I just got the file yesterday, It might take me some long because I have school and studies also, I'll try my best to play it....

Years
    hey guys I just got the file yesterday, It might take me some long because I have school and studies also, I'll try my best to play it....

Take your time, just be sure to post your progress so we can keep up.

About the Battle Frontier. It looks like a few people want to participate in it. So, I'll open up the BF parts to see if they'll get filled. If they don't get filled before Steven, we'll work things out.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Take your time, just be sure to post your progress so we can keep up.

About the Battle Frontier. It looks like a few people want to participate in it. So, I'll open up the BF parts to see if they'll get filled. If they don't get filled before Steven, we'll work things out.

If you do allow people to challenge the BF, can I change to one of them?

Cause I've never actually been able to battle them and I'd really like to give it a go.

Back