• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Artstravaganza - Discussion Thread

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
Years
  • As for ybur's submittion...

POOR COLORING SKILLS MY FOOT!!!

I wish I could shade like that T_T melikes your style!

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Ah! Thankies, Latias! ^^;

I found the colouring a bit messy, since I was a bit rushed, finishing the floor and Christmas tree a day before Christmas eve, and then I found out I wouldn't be able to colour the wall in time, so I figured that I might as well left it white. All the walls in my house are white. XD And um, the girl's skin is really pale cause' my scanner isn't the best, and it's old. XD

While I'm at it, I'm going to say that all the other entries look great as well, an official Merry Christmas (tis the day over here!^^) and good luck!

Hanatori

Wet Biscuit Maglee
    Years
  • I think I might be too late with my entry; I really had to rush to get it done on time. I colored the background with markers before adding the colored pencils, and my very sloppy marker work really shows in some of the areas. >_<

Good luck to everybody else, and Merry Christmahanukwanzakah.

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
    Years
  • Shot! I couldn't be capable of submit my entry in time, practically I am not be in home these days. However I will submit it here for the Holidays spirit... but I need a camara... the picture is so big for the scanner and this one killed the colors of my last picture (I have to configurate it)

Now changing the topic
    However I was thinking in submit some tutorials or share some of my technic... What did you say about?
    So ask...What is the think than most difficult is for you at the moment of do a artwork?

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    This may sound pretty stupid, but....where is the entry thread? :embarrass I don't see it in the Art Gallery section.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Usually, when a contest is going on, youll see the Artstravaganza entry thread stickied with the Discussion thread. When one is active, youll see it there.

EDIT: lol 666th post!

Years
  • Woo, go devil child! Hah, man, the devil's day was awesome! Too, bad there wont be another one for another 1000 years. Dangit! Rah! Um, spam, much? Um, yes, I know this is quite a bit late, but i really loved all of the contestants in the last astravaganza, so um, yea.

Back