• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    For the promotion for the ladder to a sticky position, I will give to everyone who answered my PM 3 LAP :)

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    i think XDlugia is on vacation. as we had some trades lined up we can't do for another week. Just saying that before w/e happens. hopefully we don't lose him to inactivity!

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    I've decided not to challenge Skythur as he hasn't even tried to contact me in the time he's been online -.- But I will challenge someone else.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    I've decided not to challenge Skythur as he hasn't even tried to contact me in the time he's been online -.- But I will challenge someone else.
    don't retract challenges, you can always challenge someone else even while you have another challenge active! just let the opponent not respond and take freebie.

hopefully we won't have this problem after polkops inactivity execution plan :)

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
    i think XDlugia is on vacation. as we had some trades lined up we can't do for another week. Just saying that before w/e happens. hopefully we don't lose him to inactivity!

My family bought a new house, so I spent most of my weekend moving things into the house.

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
    Since Insane isn't replying im challenging Yung link
    Thats right, For the fate of the world.
    Man climbing the ranks is soooo ..... tedious

Detox

I am bored. So I guess I can waste some time by picking on a few wifi battlers.

Wait, so basically I have to be in the top ten to make a challenge, or am I reading the rules incorrectly?

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    Once you sign into the wifi ladder, you can challenge anyone who is up to 4 spaces above you, or you can accept an open challenge that is done by someone in the Top Ten.

Detox

So that means I cannot just get to #1 in a day >>...

I guess I will sign up later then.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    nah it does take time :) but by the end of this week Polkop will be removing a handful of inactive people on the ladder so that should cutdown on the rungs of the ladder you would want to climb :)

@polkop- depending on how many people are eliminated by the inactivity pms... perhaps we could up the number of ranks people can challenge above them?i was thinking anywhere from 5-8? i mean we do have over 40 people atm on the wifi ladder!

Last edited:

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Defeated Jin Roh just barely at 1:0 :classic: Rank up!
    I challenge XDLugia to the Ladder battle

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    confirming defeat in a close match.i will be nice and wait for Uskellys and Lugias battle to resolve before i initiate my next challenge :)

but i'll just put it out there, if i am still in this spot I AM challenging the loser!

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    @polkop- depending on how many people are eliminated by the inactivity pms... perhaps we could up the number of ranks people can challenge above them?i was thinking anywhere from 5-8? i mean we do have over 40 people atm on the wifi ladder!

I'll see the number of remaining people first.
    But I think 4 is enough if everyone is active.

Defeated Jin Roh just barely at 1:0 :classic: Rank up!
    I challenge XDLugia to the Ladder battle

Congrats.
    I know that XD will soon be Absent.
    Try to battle before :)

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    I currently have challenges for both Valen and Skythur. Hopefully one responds ^^

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    true if everyone is active then 4 should be enough :)

riokura you could always accept my open challenge :cer_shifty:

mrkman55

The Pokemon Masters Tourney!!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    wait! since when was Pave Low absent?!? i was pretty sure he was present the time I challenged him. gosh, i guest i'll challenge once the dust settles with this ladder clean up thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back