• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2010
    Name: Kendy
    FC: 1377 2319 0373
    I'll like to join too. I'm playing heart gold version.
    You can also contact me via Y!M messenger: kendy_nguyen14 or just send me an email to battle at [email protected] just in case I'm at school. College students busy sometimes =)....Hopefully, we will have great time.

I ONLY do wi-fi battle...

Last edited:

Nicktacular

Charismatic Master
    Years
    i challenge SacredMikey to BATTLE, nevermind i just saw that he will be gone for a while. so i challenge AleksanderU

Last edited:

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    My bad polkop, won't make that mistake again.

Also, my rank-up and lap haven't been added since my win against iKokoro, even though you said you updated it. :/

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    I'm way too busy for this right now, so mark me as absent. As for my battle with DSkee, you can give him the win I guess. it's really hard to catch him for a battle.

Done

i challenge YOU master polkop! :3

Challenge accept.

I won against GalacticMars, 3-0 it was a GG

I can't make a rank up because Galactic Mars is more than 4 position above you, you you can't challenge him.

Name: Kendy
    FC: 1377 2319 0373
    I'll like to join too. I'm playing heart gold version.

I add you.
    You can now start to challenge :)

My bad polkop, won't make that mistake again.

Also, my rank-up and lap haven't been added since my win against iKokoro, even though you said you updated it. :/

Sorry, I do the rank up now.

Sorry for being away i am back now and ready to go

Change.

Nicktacular

Charismatic Master
    Years
    GalacticMars wasnt more then four spots up when i challenged her, also i dont think you ranked me up for beating Lanz

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    wait a second, if im number five is the only way to rank up by beating fire wolf?
    well i guess it doesnt matter since i am going to challenge him anyways, so i challenge fire wolf......
    i havent heard from him, and im sure its been five days. lol

Nicktacular

Charismatic Master
    Years
    polkop, im not sure if you saw or not but when i challenged galactic the first time she was three ranks above me, then she beat me. and she raised one more rank. and the same day i challenged her again and asked if it was alright if i did so and you told me it was allowed. so please give me the rank up for the win against her.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    i havent heard from him, and im sure its been five days. lol

True.
    You rank up.

polkop, im not sure if you saw or not but when i challenged galactic the first time she was three ranks above me, then she beat me. and she raised one more rank. and the same day i challenged her again and asked if it was alright if i did so and you told me it was allowed. so please give me the rank up for the win against her.

I made the verification of this yesterday, but I forgot (once again) to rank you up.
    I did it now, so everything should be fine now.
    Sorry for the problem.

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    While I wait for Juxta, and since I got nothing better to do, I guess I'll challenge GalacticMars again...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back