• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    polkop am i still on the shoddy ladder? well i didnt check the first post so i dont know. I would like to withdraw from this ladder.
    EDIT: I went undefeated :DDDDDD. the reason im withdrawing is because i absolutely hate black and white. I think i'm finished with pokemon for the time being. Also if i want back in one day can i just post or once i quit i cant come back?

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • polkop am i still on the shoddy ladder? well i didnt check the first post so i dont know. I would like to withdraw from this ladder.
    EDIT: I went undefeated :DDDDDD. the reason im withdrawing is because i absolutely hate black and white. I think i'm finished with pokemon for the time being. Also if i want back in one day can i just post or once i quit i cant come back?

I drop you from the ladder.
    You can come back whenever you want, I'll be happy to add you.
    However, you will have to restart from the botom of the ladder.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Is this done guys? If so I'm just gonna unsticky it, but I'll leave it for a few days and maybe it'll get going again :(

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • Update done on the first page.
    Sorry for my little inactivity, Computer problem plus school over take my time.
    Anyway, people, continue to climb in the ladder!!!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Why not let make a 5th Gen ladder for the who play PO (The better Shoddy Battle)?

It should get you alot of activity.

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    ok so if i join this the only people i can go up against that would count as a rank battle are the other members
    and if i sign up fo the ou i can only use ou pokemon

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Unsticking this since it's pretty much dead.

Just a suggestion: Shoddy is pretty much obsolete, so you should probably reset the ladder and have battles done over Pokemone Online. You can still choose between 4th and 5th gen, but now that 5th gen is here it'll probably attract a little more interest.

thatredheadguy

I want to be the very best.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    It's been five days since I challenged SkythurBathandBeyond151 and no reply so I automatically win and rank up, right?
    Now I challenge angelteama!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Well, the owner has been inactive for two weeks, and the thread hasn't been updated since early December, so this is pretty much dead. I will most likely re-post this sometime after the BW release, unless the original posters wants to again.

closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back