• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémart++

Wink

Everyone loves a circus.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    POKÉMART

The Pokémart++

Welcome to the Pokémart. Here we supply you with all your training essentials. From Pokeballs to TMs, from Berries to Exp. Shares~ We have it all!

Rules
    >> No spamming or flaming, please.
    >> No consistant pestering for your request to be done.
    >> Don't complain if I can't fufill your request(s). [Very unlikely]
    >> Stick to all general PC rules

Now that's out of the way, how may we help you? (:

Products

In all honesty, we have virtually every item in the whole of the Pokémon gaming generations. The chances of you requesting for an item that we do not have is ridiculously slim. When we say all items, we mean;

>> All TM's
    >> All Berries
    >> Majority of items
    >> Masterballs

>> Evolution Stones and/or equips
    >> Plates (e.g. Mind Plate)

We can assure you, all of these items we supply are 100% legitimate. All these items have been collected through all of the Pokémon generations and can be sent through to Pokémon Platinum.

The amount of time it'll take to get your item will depend upon the rarity of the item and the quantity you require. (:

What we'd like in return

We appriciate any Pokémon you'd supply us with. These can be Shiny, EV'd, Legendaries, IV Bred, Egg Moves etc. Feel free to put up your offer in your first post too.

Friend Code
    is in my signature. (:

swimgeek94

Breeder Extraordinaire!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2012
    hey can i get a masterball? i have a seedot, stantler, and other pokemon

SFSKabam

Adept
    Years
    I could use all of the Power Items ('Cept Weight and Band (HP and SDef)), TM13 (Ice Beam), and a Choice Band.

And I can trade you a level 70 Adamant Dragonite (Named Rhy) with 18/28/13/29/14/28 IV's, with 252 HP/252ATK/4Speed EV's. ^_^

Wink

Everyone loves a circus.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    hey can i get a masterball? i have a seedot, stantler, and other pokemon

Uhm, in all honesty, I'm not paticularly intrested in normal-ish pokemon. Do you have anything else? :3

I could use all of the Power Items ('Cept Weight and Band (HP and SDef)), TM13 (Ice Beam), and a Choice Band.

And I can trade you a level 70 Adamant Dragonite (Named Rhy) with 18/28/13/29/14/28 IV's, with 252 HP/252ATK/4Speed EV's. ^_^

That would be awesome. :) Thanks. I'll get the items ready. So you want Ice Beam, Power Anklet, Bracer, Lens and Belt and choice band? I'd be attaching those to Bidoofs etc, is that Okay? xD

SFSKabam

Adept
    Years
    Bidoofs will be fine. :D I work for 6 hours starting now, so I wont be home till 1130PM Pacific.

Oh ya, I'll have to give you the Dragonite from Pearl, then I'll get on Platinum (Where I want the items)

Also, I'm not seeing your FC in your sig, am I just blind? D:

Last edited:

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
    Years
    I need a Toxic Orb, Flamethrower TM, Toxic TM, Grass Knot TM, Earthquake TM, Ice Beam TM

I can offer shiny buneary, shiny eevee and volt tackle pichu?

Back