• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Claim Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    I'd like to claim Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu, please...

Pretty please! ;)

You need one more in the Pichu claim! It has got to be me!

And add me also in Raichu and Pikachu! I just love those adorable Yellow Pokemon!

Thanks! :)

P.S. = *CHU* is the best! :)

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Since Aegis isn't going to put any more claims up since this thread is dead..

I would like to drop all claims and renew them all when the new thread comes up.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Can I claim Shinx (because it is awesome), Hoppip (Same reason) and Riolu please.

If any are full I'll take Eevee instead.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Say what you will, but I'd like to claim all three Chu's (Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu)

What can I say? I'm a Chu fan :P

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Okay, it's been a while XD; We were planning a new and fancy system for the claims, one that didn't involve tediously updating threads... hence why I didn't update. Buuut that plan fell through, and here I am with 200+ posts to do~ :[

Luckily, this thread has reached the end of it's life anyway \o/ They're restarted usually every 6 months, and I started this in December... so close enough XD;

Expect to see the new thread... soon.

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back