• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*The Pokémon Claim Thread*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I claim some for fun! I'll take Aggron, Tyranitar and Lucario. I'll update my pokemon claims into the list for you, Erica.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Okay, I've finally updated this thing. XD Sorry it took so long guys, those database errors hate me or something. I had to redo the update like two times. @___@

Okay, everyone got their claims, but isaac_icte, Lugia was already taken and SpaMMer(SwC), Typhlosion was taken as well, sorry. ^^;

~Kelsey

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Okay, the list was edited and Slogan and Ryan24, you both have all the claims you requested. ^^

~Kelsey

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Okie doke, the claims list has been edited. :3 And thank you for saying please~ It's nice to see some members are still using their manners. ;3

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back