• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Manga Characters Claim Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame the Blaziken

Aquakirbyyoshi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 9, 2006
    May I claim Sapphire and Ruby? Hmm, I think you should also put Emerald since he's also a main character... plus, I luff him. <3

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Did I just read it correctly? A Character can be claimed 5 times? ._.

Whatever, I'll claim Hinata and Kazuki both from the Pokemon Ranger: The Comic series... ._.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2009
    Oooh I wanna make some claims!! ^________________________^

I claim Ruby and Red! Kyaaa <3<3

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    I'll claim Yellow and Green then ^^ Thanks . I hope Yellow is still available ...-checks-

EDIT; She's still on so I guess I'll claim Yellow , Green[boy] and ... Ruby !

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    I claim, from Pokemon Special/Adventures, Lance and Red

And from Pokemon Zensho, I claim Ash. Cause he's so adorable!

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Okay, their seemingly still avalible, soo, can I claim Blue and Green from Pokemon Special?

Years
    Ok guys, sorry for the lack of updating the list but my editing system has problem every time I try >.> Anyway, you all can take your claims. Also, Hayate is from Pokemon Ranger: The Comic right? What about Hogate?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back