• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Manga Characters Claim Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Thanks for remaking the list [ray.z]. :)
    It was difficult for me to keep up with it since school is hard this year.
    Well, I would like to change my claims. Red and Kazuki remain as their are, I would like to have, however, "The Lady" [Pokemon Special/Adventures] instead of Yellow [Pokemon Special/Adventures]. Shankjoo!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Thanks for remaking the list [ray.z]. :)
    It was difficult for me to keep up with it since school is hard this year.
    Well, I would like to change my claims. Red and Kazuki remain as their are, I would like to have, however, "The Lady" [Pokemon Special/Adventures] instead of Yellow [Pokemon Special/Adventures]. Shankjoo!
    No worries man :D

I'm just wondering how I'm gonna manage this thread later on next year .... oh wellz.

Anywho, your claims have been filled out as you wished, and because you dropped your claim on Yellow, she is now up for grabs.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    I'm sorry, but I meant to claim Lance from Pokemon Special/Adventures, not from Pokemon Ranger.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Ahhh... Since Ruby's taken, may I claim Sapphire from Pokemon Special/Adventure? Thankies in advance! ^^

Years
    Lol, no fair! Red and Yellow are full. Dx
    Haha, it's okay, I'm just kiddin'... I'll claim Gold? Or maybe his last claim made it full?
    Um...I'll claim Sapphire too?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back