• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Trainer Academy(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Uhh, hope I'm not TOO terribly late jumping in?

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Jackson Goldan

Nickname (Optional): Jax

Age (10-15): 13

Gender (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Entei Dorm

Appearance (A picture will do but describe what he/she wears otherwise and any other information): Tan skin with raven black hair and has chilling, ice blue eyes. He has an athletic frame. He wears a pair of jeans and a black hoodie with a black T-shirt when it's even slightly cold outside. When it isn't he wears a pair of tan cargo shorts and a black T-shirt with a gray graphic of a pokeball. He also always wears a black ski cap. He also carries his black IPod around, normally trying to sneak in earphones during class with it.

Personality (How does your character act? Do people enjoy being around you?: Jax is a very secluded person. He won't talk to many people and doesn't normally want to. He doesn't mind not having any human friends... seeing as how generally his friends are only pokemon. He lives and breathes sports and training though, doing so since he was a small boy. He excels in that area, but fails in booksmarts.

He vents on life through music and his sports and pokemon battling. He ignores everyone that tries to talk to him, or if they bother him when he really just doesn't want to talk to anyone he'll get VERY angry... and sometimes even start an actual fight. He doesn't do well with other people, especially living in the same room... so there will probably be some confrontations.

History (Where did you grow up? Why you decided to go to the trainer school? Family? Etc..): Jax grew up in Viridian City with his parents, older brother, and younger sister. His older brother was the braniac of the family, while his father decided that Jax would be the athlete. They then homeschooled him, and only made him study enough to pass. Other than that, Jax was training his butt off playing many sports. He played soccer, lacrosse, football, baseball, and a little basketball. His favorite sports were lacrosse, football, and soccer.

When he finally became one of those city kid athletic hero kinda kids at age 9, his older brother got fed up with it. Kevin, his older brother by 6 years, was tired of always being out shined by his younger brother. He was the smartest kid in his year and the next, but his parents never cared. They only cared about sports. One night, when Kevin and Jax's mother was on a business trip. Their younger sister was at the time only four, and doesn't really remember it. Kevin took a butcher knife from their kitchen, and stabbed Jax in the chest while he was sleeping. Jax was 11.

He was rushed to the hospital. Kevin was taken to juvy. The part that made it worse was that Kevin had been Jax's big brother, Jax had thought they were as tight as could be. He never trusted people ever again really. His brother had luckily missed his heart and lungs, and he therefor survived and eventually healed.

After he healed he went back to sports, but did it only to focus on something other than the betrayel of his brother. He applied for the academy when he found out his brother was getting out of juvy soon. He was accepted and therefor leaped at the chance, leaving his parents questioning why he had left.

Pokémon (Up to 3 Maximum No Legendaries or Shinies or stage 3 Pokémon):
Species: Murkrow
Nickname(Optional): N/A
Personality: Jax's now best friend. He sits on Jax's shoulder whenever he's allowed out of his pokeball. Which is always unless it's not permitted.
Lvl(Max 15): 10
Moveset(Up to 6 Tm and Egg moves allowed): Peck, Astonish, Shadow Ball (TM), Wing Attack (egg move)

Species: Timburr
Personality: A major bulkhead. Believes he can win anything through brute force and without tactics. He'll try to lift pretty much anything he can get his hands on.
Moveset(Up to 6 Tm and Egg moves allowed): Pound, Leer, Focus Energy, Bide

Species: Axew
Personality: Rather goofy. He'll do alot to get attention, and is normally the only one to pull a laugh out of Jax. He loves eating too.
Moveset(Up to 6 Tm and Egg moves allowed): Scratch, Leer, Assurance, Dragon Claw (TM)

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Edited my intro post earlier. Just for future reference for anybody else related to the class going on. *still waiting for activity*

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I replied, just to let you know. I can't wait fo rthis roleplay to develop. Also, just to let you know jack, I think I mentioend this earlier I can't remember but anyway, some of us have different time zones therefore, some of us can't reply as quick. One of them is me, unless majoirty of us live in Australia or in the same country then yeah. XD; just to let you know so you think I have quit etc.

Megaman765

Years
I know I know :p It's pretty late over here anyways. I'm usually very active myself so I tend to get pretty eager for activity :p

Oh btw, I'll be away saturday for a graduation party. So don't expect too much activity from me around that day.

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
I (accidentally) managed to create an interesting plot twist...now to wait for Aura.Lucario to respond, and I'm gonna watch the sparks fly. :3

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
Years
whoa, i missed alot. it seems when i wake up i get a whole new page of posts to read. xD
i won't be able to post anything untill later today. just to let you guise know. :l

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Hey, Jackblaze, I was wondering. The eggs that Xlugon Pyro and I got, who decides when they hatch and what they hatch into? I know it's a silly question, and I should probably know the answer, but still.

Edit: I won't be able to post in the story until later today. I'll see you then!

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
Years
Since I gave you the Eggs, I'll answer your question. I will. You can decide when you want to hatch the Eggs, like 3-4 in RP days, but then you have to come to me, like I said, and I will tell you what it hatches into. Oh, and since TrainerGiza has left, the battle will be between Xlugon Pyro and Nideous.

Megaman765

Years
Actually rusty, I have another idea on how to do the whole egg thing. I'm just throwing ideas around but maybe each of the eggs could have certain patterns on them to represent what Pokemon will hatch? Like on those egg hatching websites or something. I dunno I guess that'll ruin the surprise but it's just one idea of mine if ya wanna consider it :p

Renege

C arry T he F lame
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
Well, I'd rather not control him. Aha. It's easier for the class we're in if Megaman just "controls" him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back