• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
"Raikou dorm? Really?! Cool so am I," Vince said happy to met another person in the Raikou dorm the only other person was Mark right?

"Well if you want you can come with me," Xack said as Blitz rolled his eyes. He felt his trainer was wasting time to do this

"Every here the phrase two's a party?" Vince said smirking.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Mackenzie's Post

Mac stretched her arms briefly before answering. She seemed to have a very chill disposition around her, as if she were always calm or relaxed, even in the face of the unexpected.

"Yeah, that sounds pretty cool. You got somethin' awesome planned for this evening?"

Her expression turned to that of a thoughtful smirk. She certainly had ideas, most of which involved rebellious behavior. That or coffee. Coffee didn't sound that bad come to think of it. It never hurt to have a Plan B, of course. Mac adjusted her rather poofy black hat

Years
"Ugh" Jack couldn't stop squirming and every time he squirmed he felt the pain intensify he just couldnt stand it anymore. Jack jumped out of bed or what he considered a jump in his current state, he took of hist shirt and walked out to the balcony of his room. Jack rubbed his abs, even sick and weak he was proud to say he didn't have a big belly or any sort of belly at all. Jack looked down on the courtyard "Looks like Vincent found himself a girlfriend" Jack joked as he could see him blushing from all the way from where he was. "Hey Xack still want that battle you promised later" Jack shouted out hopefully loud enough for him to hear.

Last edited:

HunterZero

Years
"Well I plan on hanging out with my friends eating junk food and drinking soda so that's pretty awesome," Vince said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Shall we get moving?" Vincent offered as he hand gestured the way to the school. His pokemon thought started walking and didn't look like they'd stop for Vince. He then heard Jack shout something about battling him later.

"We'll battle until we drop Jack and I'll come out the victor every time!" He shouted back trying to provoke Jack to make the battle all the more satisfying when they fight.

Years
Jack smirked as he heard Vincent's comment battle till we drop, hell Jack wanted to drop right now but there was no way he was going to let his potential rival know that so he stood firm trying not to topple over. Jack smiled to the girl who was accompanying him as well, trying to be friendly and not to show his ills that he was feeling. Jack looked back into his room knowing that he strongest pokemon wasnt coming out of his pokeball and wondered when would that stop.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype scratched his head and frowned. "Heh, Sorry. It's in my blood to be a little annoying mischievous jokester! I take all my talking back in the forest didn't exactly help either eh?" Snype said, chuckling a little. "But you know, Us guys will be guys eh?" Snype put his arm around Drizzle in a friendly manner and gave off a large smile toward Thyme. "A little bit a jokes now and then are usually enough to get some spirits up! Kehehe."

Dawn

Years
Mackenzie's Post

Mac thought about it for a moment. Was it as cool as a coffee shop? Probably not. On the other hand, She didn't even know where a coffee shop was. She supposed it was as good a plan as anything.

"Yeah, let's."

She then heard another boy shouting from a distance. She was silently all 'Tch!'. She was somewhat tempted to retort, but shouting wasn't really her thing. Instead she stepped forward to follow the general direction of Vincent's pokemon, turning back to Vincent.

"Aw, come on Luna. Let's just go. We've got places to see, things to talk about, fun to have. Besides. I think your pokemon are literally bouncing without you."

She said that last part with slight concern. Did Vincent's pokemon normally act like that? Sheesh.

HunterZero

Years
"Oh man don't leave me!" Vincent exclaimed mainly towards his pokemon who were already half way to the school. He caught up to Blitz who seemed to be ignoring him.

"Ah Blitz come on what's the matter?" He asked as he tried to get Blitz to talk to him. Blitz looked at his trainer and then pointed back to where he came form and it reminded him of Selene and the fact that he had left only to get this book and that's even if he had it.

"Alright alright I get it Blitz focus but no need to give me the silent treatment," Xack said as Terra climbed up to his shoulder same with Wattage. Blitz smirked and then patted Vincent on the arm and kept walking with Dyno following behind him.

As they were getting pretty close to his dorm room he might as well get to know this girl if he was probably going to see her for a long time.
"So where do you come from?" Vincent asked Mac.

Dawn

Years
Mackenzie's Post

Mac studied Vince, jogging after him to catch up. She wasn't all that athletic, but she wasn't a big complainer either. She watched as he seemed to be able to communicate with his pokemon quite well. It was almost as if there wasn't a language barrier at all. She certainly couldn't talk to her pokemon like that. After a few moments he asked her a question.

"I'm from Johto. How about you hot shot?"

Her tone suggested she was completely serious, almost as if she were actively flirting. Yet, her body language still had that overly chill aura about it.

HunterZero

Years
"Well I'm from Unova, Striaton City," Vincent said with pride. He loved telling people where he was from mainly cause a lot of people he met outside of Unova really didn't know anything about it at all. He felt as if she was being really serious but still had a fun output on life if that makes any sense which most things Vincent thinks of don't. Hot shot was a nice touch Vince felt it fit him. He stopped moving as soon as he got in front of his dorm room.

"Alright here it is," Vince said as he opened the door and stepped inside. "Hey I won't be long Blitz, Wattage, Dyno and Terra just chill out here for a sec the book is probably in my bag," He added as he walked into his room. He began looking through his bags for the book but couldn't seem to find it.

"Oh you can come in if you want it's all clean," Luna said to Mackenzie.

Dawn

Years
Mackenzie's Post

Mackenzie hesitated for a moment before speaking. He seemed awfully proud to display where exactly he was from. After a moment she responded, ever casual.

"Oh yeah? I know that place..! I'm just from some small town."

The 'You wouldn't have heard of it' was implied. After a moment they reached their destination. Mac went ahead and peeked in after Vincent had entered, perhaps coming off as adventurous, though she didn't /seem/ excited. Then he told her she could come in. She thought about it for a moment and shrugged. Why not? She casually walked in after him, taking a look around, taking in all the information she could about her surroundings with seeming mild interest.

"So I take it I have a room like this somewhere?"

HunterZero

Years
"Yeah most probably," Vincent said as he looked through his bag some more. "I figured I'd have a room mate but it seems I don't which isn't bad but it would have been cool to have a really cool room mate," He added as he found the book.

"Here it is!" He said as he pulled it out of his bag and then stood up from his crouching position. Just then he saw himself in the mirror his hair was getting much whiter. The whole front side of his hair was now white and the backside black. It was weird, he took a moment to look at himself and then looked to the book. He opened the book to the page that had the corner folded and it seemed that his dad was trying to do some research on the legendary pokemon from Unova Zekrom the Deep Black Pokemon. Vincent was honestly curious about it so he scanned the page real quick and then closed it. He read something about Yin and Yang and how Zekrom sought for ideals.

Vincent then activated his X-transceiver to talk to his dad. "Hey dad," He said as he showed him the book.

"Good job son we just really wanted to make sure you had it and I didn't lose it," He said as he noticed Vincent had his finger in the book where the page about Zekrom had been.

"Interested in the legendary dragon pokemon of Unova Xackford? Then keep reading that book and call me sometime and we'll until then I gotta get going your mom needs me," His father said smiling.

"Alright dad will do bye," Vincent said as he turned off the connection. He then turned to Mackenzie who was still here. "Well now that I found the book I should be heading back to my friends you can come if you want I'm sure they wouldn't mind adding another person to our party," He added as he started to walk out his door.

Years
Time for some GODLY INTERVERANCE(Gm duties)

Pokemon-Trainer Fitness, Basic Knowledge: Jack Jacobs, Vincent Xackford Luna,
Mark Willson, Mackenzie Quigg

Eggs 101, In Battle Expert: Brain Jameson, Valorie Ryder, Selene Evans, Skye Odell, Tyler Fitz

Credit to HunterZero for this

Last edited:

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
As Vince left again, Selene watched his new Anorith - Scissors was it? - as it made it's way over to her somewhat warily...it oh so slightly resembled a bug pokemon...and bugs weren't exactly her favourite species of pokemon right now...but as the pokemon climbed up onto her head she couldn't help but smile - the cheek of it! This was her kind of pokemon, it's just the thing that Ryan or Ri, back when he was a Riolu, would have done.

Her ears perked up somewhat as Bri and Mark spoke about Jack, so he was out hmm? "he probably isn't even well enough to be out yet..." she said, somewhat resentfully - yes he'd been injured, but they all had. Her leg was about to be sawn off because she'd stayed and fought but she hadn't abandoned her friends...well whatever. It was pointless getting angsty about it now.

She grimaced suddenly, taking scissors off her head and putting him on the duvet next to her, looking at the group sheepishly. "I ah...toilet break. This could be interesting..." she pulled the red cord next to her bed and after a few moments a Nurse came in. Sel explained her predicament and the nurse nodded, disappearing for a moment before returning with a wheelchair. Raising an eyebrow, Selene laughed as the Nurse helped her hobble out of bed and into the chair, detaching her IV for a moment. "a wheelchair? Is that really necessary? Can't I just grab a couple of crutches or something?"

The nurse shook her head firmly, "no miss Evans, you need to rest that leg completely for the time being." Sel rolled her eyes as the nurse wheeled her out. As she was being pulled backwards, she noticed that Valorie looked particularly pensive...more so than usual. Smiling brightly she nodded her head towards her, trying to indicate that she was okay and that everything was fine.

"now, let's get you in here," said the nurse as she pulled the door to the disabled bathroom open. Selene looked up at the disabled sign and winced...this was just beyond a joke right now...

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Drizzle grinned at what Snype said and rested his elbow on the Sableye's head.
"Yeah! Lighten up a little Ice Princess! Things are gonna be just fine, ain't that right Gordon?" Drizzle said pulling the Pansear into the conversation. Thyme grimaced and tried to sit up again. Gah! She just wanted to get up and move! Sitting here listening to these two jokers was bad enough, throw in the dull throbbing that was getting faster and she was going to go crazy!

"And here we are at the last room. Mr. Jacobs, how are you doing in here?" the nurse said as she led Brian into the room. It was completely empty. Bri raised an eyebrow.
"Mr. Jacobs, you shouldn't be out of bed. If you had to use the bathroom you sho... He's gone! What happened to him!?" the nurse said. Bri shrugged. He had no idea who Mr. Jacobs was.
"This is not good! Here, go into the room with all your friends. I need you to take Thyme's temperature and blood pressure. Selene's too if I haven't got back to you by the time she returns from the bathroom. Record everything the way I taught you, while I go look for him!" the nurse said handing the equipment and the cliboard to Bri and rushed out of the room, leaving a stunned boy behind. He was supposed to do this on his own? And on his friends too?! He shook his head and walked into the next room.
"Someone named Mr. Jacobs has gone missing, so I'm supposed to do this myself," Bri explained as he walked over to Thyme. She looked at him.
"What are you gonna do?" she asked.
"Just take your tempature and blood pressure. No big deal, right?" Bri said nervously. He began taking her temperature and set up the blood pressure machine up and hooked it up to her. She had a slight fever and her heart was beating really really fast. That wasn't good. Or was it fine? It could just be a side effect of the medicine she had taken. But Bri had no idea what to do next. He just recorded the information like he had been doing for a while now. He sat down and waited for Selene or the nurse to get back.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
Ty yawned slowly as he strode through the halls of the trainer academy. He had no idea where he was or where he was going. The lack of fellow trainers in the hall disturbed him. Surely he should have seen at least one fellow student. A wave of uneasiness passed through Ty, and he turned, as if being pulled by a giant magnet towards an ancient looking door. The sign above it read "Lugia White Dorm," the graffiti that he could see around the sign and on the door clearly showed that it had been abandoned some time ago. Ty felt a cold shiver move up his spine as he got closer to the door. With his hand only inches from the doorknob, a loud chirping noise rang out, causing him to jump back in shock. He pulled his phone out of his pocket, and stared at the message that was on it.

"Not Yet."

The number was unknown. Ty put his phone back in his pocket and shuddered. Obviously something didn't want him going through that door just yet. Very well. He would respect the unknown texter. A mischievous grin grew on his face. He would leave, but first, he wanted to leave a sign that he was here. He pulled a sharpie out of his pocket and wrote in loopy graffiti letters: Ty wuz here. Satisfied with his completed tag, Ty walked off, in an effort to find his class for the day. He pulled a folded up piece of paper from his pocket and looked at it.

"let's see… Eggs 101, In battle Expert. Yeah, that's perfect. And according to the map on the back… I'm a decent ways away."

Ty briefly wondered what Eggs 101 was all about. Sure, he knew that most pokemon come from eggs and that they were very important to breeders, but he wasn't aware of much else. Maybe he would get an egg from the class? That would be cool, but he wouldn't have the slightest idea what to do with it. Well, he knew why he was in the class at least: To learn all the facts that he didn't already know. Ty's mind drifted to the other subject, In battle expert. That seemed like his kind of class! He would get to learn how to battle more efficiently. Ty put his hands in his pockets and walked on.

(…)

Ty sighed. Walking was not one of his favorite things to do. But it was something he'd have to get used to, this school was a big place. And while walking may not be directly influencing it, going to this school was going to make him a better battler. He wanted to become powerful, so he could do all the things he'd always wanted to do. He wasn't exactly sure what most of those things were, but he figured that it would all fall into place once he was a successful battler. After what seemed like the walk of an eternity, Ty found himself outside of the class he was looking for. He pushed the door open and poked his head in.

"Is this Kyle Walters' class? Eggs 101 and in battle Expert?"

Ty let the question hang, hoping he would get an answer.

Dawn

Years
Valorie's Post

Valorie eyed the Anorith silently, still brooding over her feelings. All of a sudden Selene mentioned a bathroom break. Valorie blinked. Huh. Well so much for the endless hug. She casually let go of Selene when the Nurse came, folding her hands on her lap and looking off into space. She had things to think about, important things. What exactly was the cause behind how she felt. She was getting closer to pinpointing it. She abruptly glanced at Mark before averting her eyes and developing a somewhat frustrated expression, her cheeks tinting pink.

It was then that she thought she knew. Yet, the answer frustrated her even more than the question itself.

"..."

Mackenzie's Post

Mac raised an eyebrow. Vincent /wanted/ a roommate? That was mildly surprising. She herself was on the fence. On one hand, privacy. On the other, did she really care about privacy?

"Roommate, huh?"

She mused that out loud, casually waiting around while Vincent talked to his parents. She herself had made an effort to become completely independent from her parents, though she had only been somewhat successful. After all, being independent was pretty hip. Vincent confirmed that he'd found what he'd been looking for.

"Great."

He then proceeded to invite her to come along again. Mac figured that she might as well. She had already started hanging out with Vincent, and had already caught a brand new pokemon. It wasn't like she couldn't afford to relax some. She reached her arms up and cupped her fingers behind her head.

"Sounds fun. How big a party are we talking here?"

She silently mused that she hoped it wasn't too big. After all, she was against, y'know, being mainstream.

HunterZero

Years
"Well it's just me and a few friends not that big at all," Xack said as he started walking hoping she would follow. As he walked he had his face in the dragon pokemon reading about Zekrom and a legendary pokemon called Reshiram. He was very intrested in both pokemon and if he ever saw one would love to catch it.

"So why'd you decide to come to his school?" Vincent asked Mackenzie as he read some of the Zekrom page.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype looked over to Gordon who had seemingly been brought into the conversation. "Gordon huh? Nice name!" Snype said. "I tell ya, Sel sure has a nack at the whole nickname thing! Competition for Mark over here at least. Kehehe. I'm personally very fond of my own name." Snype said. He looked over to Thyme who seemed to be taking her temperature.

Mark looked over to the Pokemon again and looked back to Valorie. "What's up Val? Hell of a long day eh? I feel like this day has been going on for more then twenty four hours." Mark said, giving off a smile to Valorie.

Last edited:
Back