• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Ellie sighed. "I know. I'll apologize later." she leapt into the earlier window and looked around. She groaned, both from pain and from worry. They were gone! Wait, was that Rama? It had to be, she had never met another Zorua quite so coarse. He was swearing like a sailor. She yelled as she jumped down, causing Rama to turn.

The fox turned. "By Kyurem Ellie, be quiet!"

"Love you too," she mocked. "Where's Volca?"

"Hiding Skye's bag. He'll be in trouble if he survives and that's gone."

"If?" she repeated.

Rama shook his head. "He's under a curse. They put him under them took him out of here. Saw before I passed out."

Ellie shuddered and growled."What now?"

"Wait for that help of yours."

Years
  • "Yeah, be right back" Jack said as Brogan sent him to heal his pokemon and return for training most likely. Jack made his way to the pokemon center and quickly went about the healing of his pokemon, he began to think about the two he had in his box Grip and Fountain, he thought about how his pokemon would feel about that lose, it was a harsh defeat. Jack tried to shrug it off though and began walking back to Brogan, training time needed to be intense if they had any chance of getting better. "So where we gonna go for this training?" Jack asked ready and prepared for anything that Brogan suggested.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • "Wait a minute! We can't just rush in there! We need to get more people! Thyme is already looking for the girl with the Dratini, and maybe we should look for more help too! I'll go find... Um... I don't know of anymore humans! Do you know someone really strong Snype?" Duster said, calming down a little. She had to think. Rushing off by himself was what was going to get Bri into trouble. She didn't want Snype's human to do that too.
    "Maybe we should look for that boy with the Scyther! Or the other girl that has that tough Lucario! Or we should help Thyme find Dratini! I... I don't know what to do!" Duster wailed. She couldn't help it. This was not what she did well.

Nova leapt into the window after Ellie, shattering it even more. He ignored the cuts and scrapes he got. Ellie seemed to be talking to some Zorua. Nova assumed he was the same one that he had met in Skye's room.
    "I hope you have more sense than this one does. Any way, My human will be here soon. He just moves so slow! And Thyme and Duster are getting help. So, now what are we gonna do, sit here til Bri shows up?" Nova said as he began picking glass out of his coat.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Rama snorted as Ellie huffed. "Sorry, she is a real pain in the tail. She's not nearly as bad as Skye's mom. Crazy woman."

Ellie rolled her eyes. "don't even go there." she muttered. "We should probably wait, as much as it annoys me. Three Pokemon isn't enough and the others still need to get here. Besides, we dont even know where Skye is."

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
    Years
  • Brogan
    Watching Jack leave, Brogan bit her lower lip anxiously. Why oh why had she acted like some...like some...like some TRAINER and suggested further training?! So what if he'd lost that match! That was HIS problem! It was up to him to train his own Pokemon and get stronger...she had no interest in battling anybody, not even Calinth - if she wanted to take him out she had other, more appropriate means of doing so...

Nodding as Jack returned, she looked around thoughtfully. "Well...where's the most challenging terrain around here? I kind of..." she paused for a moment and tapped her X-transciever, bringing up the map of the Academy. Pulling it across, her eyes fixed onto the Icy Plains...that could be useful...interesting place to battle. And she could even catch some kind of Pokemon there...but then the Mountains would be good for training up her Lapras...looking back up at Jack, she smiled sheepishly. "Okay...well either the Mountains or the Icy Plains...which one do you think?"

This could prove embarrassing...if she went up against Jack and failed in a battle, as she more than likely would - Brogan was not a defeatist, but a realist - that would be embarrassing, but she hoped that he wouldn't make her feel bad...she'd just have to play up the whole beautiful girl act again. She turned to Mackenzie and smiled slightly, "You coming Mackenzie?"

Selene
    "Ha! We thought we saw a couple of trainers sneaking in here!" came a voice from beside Vince and Selene. Turning round, Sel watched as a boy and a girl approached them with matching over confident smirks on their faces. Whilst she knew what was coming...she wondered if these were the clowns making all that noise to try and freak them out...having asked them outright, they laughed and the boy shook his head. "Nope. We haven't made any noise...in fact, that was the whole point, to surprise you. We challenge you both to a battle!" he said loudly, and Selene raised an eyebrow, glancing across at Vince. "2 pokemon each, a 2 on 2 fight. Unless you're too chicken of course?"

Glaring at the boy, Sel heard Ryan growl himself and laughed loudly. "What?! Who do you think you're talking to?! Of course we'll battle you, we'll kick your butts!" She gripped Sharpay's pokeball in her hand, looking at Vince and nodding slowly.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
  • Bri reached the dorm with no problem. He was huffing and puffing and was out of breath. He looked in the broken window and saw Rama, Ellie, and Nova waiting. He picked up a stick and punched the rest of the glass out of the window. He didn't even notice Sel and Vince who were just around the front of the building. He hoisted himself up on the window sill and with a surprised gasp he fell inside.

"Ow! What the he... Oh my god!" he said. He felt something pierce his leg, and he looked down at it. It was a rather large piece of the glass he had just busted out. Great, he knocked the glass out of the window so he wouldn't get cut, and what was the first thing he does? Cuts his leg. He picked up another piece of the glass and cut the leg of his pants away at the knee to further examine the damage. His eyes began tearing up, but he wiped them away. It would be awfully hard to treat his injury if his eyes were cloudy with tears. First thing he needed to do was pull the glass out. He grimaced and slowly pulled the shard out.

"Ouch! That really hurt!" he moaned. The shard was about a four inches long, and had pierced the side of his leg about two inches. He dropped it and pulled some antibiotic cream and a large piece of gauze and medical tape out. He rubbed the cream on the large cut, his eyes watering at the sting. Then he taped the gauze on his leg. Basic first aid done, he got gingerly to his feet, whincing at the cuts on his hands. He looked around. They seemed to be in one of the bedrooms. If this dorm had still been active, it would have been about the same quality as Entei Dorm. He looked over at the three pokemon gathered before him and limped forward.

"Let's see if we can find Skye! Nova, use Odor Sleuth to see if you can pick up his scent. Rama, Ellie, Pala, um... You guys do whatever you were going to do. The rest of my friends will be here soon. Don't worry about that. But Skye needs medical attention, and there is no time to waste," Bri said. His tone was level, but his voice cracked a little from the pain in his leg. He hoped that he wouldn't catch anything. He was just fine at putting on bandages, but he wasn't capable of treating anything more serious than cuts and bruises. He thanked the stars that Thyme had packed his bag full of bandages and stuff like that from the pokemon center while he had been looking after Ellie and Pala. He set the cubchoo down with Skye's other pokemon. Nova was sniffing around.

"Hah! You humans are so easy to track. Skye was here, and then he was brought this way- Hey! Who put that wall there!" Nova said angrily. His eyes had been closed so he could use his nose better. He had walked right into the wall. Bri resisted the urge to giggle at him.
    "Um... We're dealing with ghosts. They would be able to take him through a wall. We'll just go to the next room and you can try from there," Bri said quietly. He limped his way to the door and tried it. It had been locked. Bri took several halting steps back.
    "Drizzle! Use Sonic Boom and get this door open!" Bri said. It was the only move Bri could thing of that would do no more damage than what was needed. Drizzle leapt into the air and waved his tails, blasting the door into splinters. Bri limped out into the hall with his pokemon following. He opened the next door and walked into this room. Nova began to sniff around for the scent.

"Got it! He was pulled this way, and then up into the roof," Nova said as he sat in the middle of the room. He looked up at the ceiling.
    "How are we supposed to get up there?" Drizzle said aloud.
    "Maybe we can find some stairs?" Bri said as he checked the room number. 122. He would have to find room 222. That was the one directly above this one.

Years
  • When it came to training Jack took every little detail into consideration and even with Brogan and Mackenzie around he would choose the environment that would push his pokemon to the level they needed to be. Rocky Mountans offered a variety of different pokemon to catch and battle but the Icy Plains offered a environment none of his pokemon were used to.

Jack decided quick, not wanting Brogan to think he was stupid for just standing there motionless thinking, "The Rocky Plains sound good" To tell the truth though Jack wasn't looking forward to any potential battle with Brogan especially, maybe because he like her and didn't want to beat her or it could have been because he didn't feel she was that good of a battler.

"I'll lead the way" That was obvious but he said it anyway and began walking in the direction of the mountains. The path there was a long dirt path leading to a steep hill knowing the difficulty of reaching high up the mountain Jack turned to Brogan one more time "You sure you wanna do this?" Jack was going to go with or without her, maybe. When it came to training that usually topped everything event he girls but Brogan was different, kinda manufactured but still natural Jack wanted to know her better.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Ellie glanced at Rama, who nodded. "the stairs are being guarded." He smirked. "I should fix that." He ran off, yelling moments later, yipping wildly.

"When Rama comes back," Ellie stated. "We'll make a path for you, so run through there with Pala. She's small but strong."

Right on cue, the Zorua bolted into view, cackling. Behind him was a large group of ghosts. "Yahoo!" Rama howled out as he stopped in front of Ellie. Turning he charged and fired a massive Dark Pulse, blazing through the enemies.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • Vincent

<It's not a trap or anything the last time I was in there I saw bunch of those disk thingies there hopeful though that annoying Dusknoir isn't around> Shade said as he watched Sel take out the two Gastly.

"Wait..What?! There's a Dusknoir roaming around here?!" Vincent asked surprised and kind of ignoring the fact that he got his foot stepped on. "Oh and not thanks I don't really need a Gastly," He added as he walked over the knocked out ghost pokemon.

<Yeah there's a Dusknoir that used to belong to a trainer that just roams around here and likes to mess with pokemon and people who wonder in here. Duskulls like to follow him around and steal stuff from rooms so if they haven't got in there then we should hit the jackpot> Shade said as his ears perked. He then turned around slowly and began laughing. This made Vincent turn around only to see a little Scraggy following them. He then let out Blitz and walked over to the Scraggy who looked frightened.

"What's the matter little guy?" Vince asked as he rubbed the Scraggy's head. He was kind of ignoring the two people who came up to them he was too interested in the Scraggy. The Scraggy responded by headbutting him in the face and the growling at Blitz as he landed on the ground. "Geez that headbutt had some kick to it," Xack said as he got back up from the ground.

"Hey Sel I'm going to catch this Scraggy after we deal with these two people so Scraggy stay a while" Vincent asked as Blitz let out a puff of flames toward the Scraggy.

<Oooo this will be fun to watch> Shade said as he jumped on Vince's shoulder wanting to see his trainer fight.

"Alright I'm game for this let's rock Blitz," Vince said exctied as he Charmeleon stepped foward and let out a small Flamethrower.

<You two strangers are going to get you butts kicked> Shade said as he jumped off Vince's shoulder and shape shifted into the girl, laughed and the shape shifted into the boy and laughed again before shape shifting back to his normal self and back onto Vince's shoulder still laughing.

Calnith

"What in the world," Calnith muttered as he noticed a Snivy was tapping on his leg. The weird thing was he could understand what the Snivy was saying.

"I do not know what you're talking about you weak looking Snivy nor do I care get out of my face or I'll get my Houndoom to remove you," He said as he let Cerberus out of his pokeball.

<What is this master you're having me take care of such a weak looking pokemon? Come on I want more of a challenge then just singeing this little weed> Cerberus said to the Snivy growling. Calnith then let out Colossus who just glared at Thyme.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Valorie's Post

Meanwhile, Valorie idly laid back in the pokemon center, waiting for someone to come along. She was bored, but at leas she was comforable. After a bit she pulled out an educational trainers book and started reading, though she had already read the book many times before. She was totally there able to be found by Thyme.

Mackenzie's Post

Mackenzie noted the rage, but didn't seem to react to it. If she did, she kept it hidden and to herself. She looked down at her sandals and smiled lightly.

"Well, alright then, Brogan. It's pretty boring, honestly. There's not a whole lot to entertain here."

On that note, she pulled out her tablet computer and tapped on the screen a few times.

"...Except he occasional drama to spectate."

She smirked, fondly remembering the incident that one night with Valorie and Selene. It hadn't ended in any way she had expected, but she felt that it had gone reasonably well. She'd just have to find a way to get more fun out of that later. For now, she she didn't know how to proceed.

Then Brogan asked her if she was coming. She blinked.

"Yup."

SelenaStar

Years
  • Brogan
    By the time he took to decide, Brogan could tell that he was deciding which area would offer the best challenge for his Pokemon...and she knew then that she would lose a battle with him. He was so intense in his training...such an intense personality altogether...normally she would find it offputting and strange that someone was so focussed over training Pokemon...but it was the same spirit she saw in herself when doing something she loved - Networking perhaps, or talking about the Business with her father...although not optimistic about her own chances, Brogan was interested to battle Jack.

She followed him with a curt nod, looking round to see if Mackenzie was following them, thinking about what bits of the battle she had just watched...darn it, her lack of experience was going to be so obvious now...and when they arrived at the long dirt track up through to the Mountains Brogan paused thoughtfully. Right...dirt track...wedge heels...this would not end well. It was quickly becoming clear that she had two options...either admit defeat, lose all face, and turn about to go home...or go shoeless and get dirty feet. Her feet, she could summon Franco for a pedicure once back at her dorm but the humiliation of giving up...she couldn't get rid of that easily, especially not in front of Jack.

Bending over, she untied the espadrille laces down her legs and slipped off her heels, pushing them down into her bag and looking at Jack with determination. "Of course. I said I would, a bit of...well, a LOT of dirt...that isn't going to stop me. I said we'd train, we're going to train." She brushed past Jack with a smirk, her expression turning to a cringe as she felt the dirt under her feet, but she was ahead of Jack by then so he wouldn't be able to see as she sauntered up the path.

Selene
    Only briefly paying attention to what Vince was saying - she was beyond annoyed at these...these irritations now, Selene nodded curtly in agreement with...well, with whatever it was Xack had said as she locked glares with the annoying brunette counterpart of herself. At the same time, they threw their pokeballs in front of them - Selene releasing Sharpay and the girl releasing a Totodile...hmm. Same type battle...that could be interesting. Sure she didn't have the advantage to lean on, but she wasn't at a disadvantage either, and from what she could gather her Horsea seemed faster than the Totodile.

Not waiting for Vince and the boy to start their battle, Selene leapt forward. "Sharpay, use Octazooka!" she commanded, Sharpay spraying thick, black ink towards Totodile. "Water Gun it away Totodile!" instructed her opponent, but the ink from Octazooka was too thick, breaking the water in half easily and hitting Totodile directly in the face, knocking it backwards.

As Totodile fought to wipe the sticky molasses-like ink off his face, Selene shouted "Sharpay, use your Smokescreen to further lower Totodiles accuracy and then hit it with your Aurora Beam!" and watched as Sharpay spewed thick black smoke across the battlefield, so far that it even enveloped the other two Trainers, then a rainbow coloured beam flew towards Totodile, hitting it straight on and knocking it back into a wall.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: How is Bri going to run with a gash in his leg? Also, feel free to bunny Nova during the fight. Just please don't make him get hurt too bad.)

Bri limped through the fighting as fast as he could. Drizzle and Nova were right there with him, keeping ghosts away from him. He hoped Ellie and Rama would be alright.
    "Catch up when you can!" Bri shouted back to them as Nova turned and joined in the big battle going on behind him. He picked up Pala and he and Drizlle began climbing the stairs. His leg twinged painfully with every step.

Thyme was a little baffled by his response. She had expected one of confusion at what she was saying. Most humans only heard her saying 'Snivy' all the time. But regardless, she was not in the mood to deal with him.
    "Hmph, if I didn't have a hole in my chest I'd teach you and your little mutt some manners! But as it is, I have to go anyway. I can't waste anymore time talking to a wuss that's all bark. I'm leaving now!" Thyme said angrily. She started to walk away. Maybe the girl with Dratini was at the pokemon center. Brian's group always did seem to hang out there. Someone always seemed to be getting hurt. She just hoped it wouldn't be Brian this time.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    (Expression lol and I think it'll be okay I won't hurt Nova.)

Ellie paused a moment and threw Skye's pendanT to Pala. "that should help," she muttered, firing a few Shadow Balls. "hey Rama, where is Volca?"

"By now? Probably upstairs, waiting to destroy things. I hope Bri can work with the idiot. We dont have time for a crash course on that guy."

Ellie shrugged. "As long he doesn't give Volca a direct order he's probably okay." Ellie fired again. "hope that ghost finishes whatever she's doing.@

HunterZero

Years
  • Calnith:

"Cerberus, Colossus go," Calnith said not wanting the Snivy to get away he was intriged, he wanted to know why could he understand it. Cerberus then shot a flamethrower right in front of the Snivy before he jumped in front of it and Colossus flew behind it making sure Thyme wouldn't get away.

<Where are you going weed my master isn't done> Cerberus said smirking.

<You're not going anywhere> Colossus said as he charged up a hyper beam.

"Good work boys. Now let's try this again Snivy I want to know what happened to get you in a condition like that and who is this girl you speak of," Calnith said as he bent down to the Snivy's level with a evil smirk on his face. "If you don't comply I will let Cerberus and Colossus use you as training practice," He added as he put his hand in the air ready to snap signaling Cerberus and Colossus to have their "training practice".

Vincent:

The boy Vincent was going to fight had let out a Quilava, weird they were both using a fire type pokemon that are both starter pokemon of regions.

"I'm getting the first move Quilava use Flame Wheel!" The boy commanded as his fire pokemon curled up into a fiery ball and charged at Blitz.

"Blitz Dragon Claw and grab it!" Xack retorted hoping this would work. As the Quilava was about to hit Blitz the Charmeleon grabbed the Wheel of Flames digging his claws into his opponent and the spun around and tossed him into a wall.

"Quilava get back into the fight Brick Break!" The boy shotued as his Quilava jumped out of the hole in the wall and swung his arm at Blitz.

"Blitz again Dragon Claw!" Xack ordered. As the two attacks collided there was an explosion that pushed both trainers back. But before the smoke could clear another cloud of thick black smoke covered the two boys and there pokemon.

"Blitz if you can hear me use Dragon Pulse!" Luna ordered hoping his Charmeleon could see his enemy.

"Quilava use Overheat!" The boy said hoping the same thing Xack did. There was yet again another explosion pushing the two back some.

"Blitz!" Xack shouted as he watched the smoke began to subside.

Nideous

Years
  • Thyme leapt back as a Flamethrower landed in front of her. She didn't have time for this! She glanced at the boy and her heart sank. That was the same kind of smile Logan used to have before he would hurt her for no reason. She looked at the ground.
    "Fine, I'll tell you. Yesterday my human was in the forest with a bunch of his friends. We all got attacked by a bunch of worthless bugs, and a lot of them got hurt. They all left, but my human stayed behind to find one of his friends that had gone missing. We found him, and on the way out we were attacked by one last Pineco. It blew up, knocking a big piece of wood into my arm and chest. The girl I talked about is one of my human's friends. He needs her help to find another of his friends. Is that all? Can I go now?" she said meekly. She didn't dare move from that spot though.

Bri stumbled to the top of the stairs and fell to the ground. His leg was in immense pain, and he could barely see straight. But he had to keep going. He had to find Skye! He slowly got to his feet and walked down the hall to room 222. He pushed the door, and it was locked.
    "Drizzle, Sonic Boom!" he said, gasping for air. Drizzle blasted this door down as well, and Bri entered the room to find... Nothing! Skye wasn't in here! Bri sank into a sitting position on the bed. He couldn't do anything now! He needed Nova, but he was downstairs fighting! And Bri couldn't handle another trip back up those steps. So, he had to sit and wait for them all to get here. He began to rifle through the desk. He found several old burnt out TMs. The one use kind. But he found one that was still working. He checked the case, and it said in very old lettering: Thundershock. Not what he had in mind, but he needed an electric move for Duster. When she actually got here. He put the TM in his bag and waited, with Drizzle walking around impatiently.

SelenaStar

Years
  • Selene

Wow...Vince and that other guy were really going at it, thought Selene as the smoke began to clear away, looking anxiously to see what was going on with Blitz and the Quilava...surely Blitz had outclassed that Quilava. It seemed that his opponent was only using fire-type moves that wouldn't have much of an effect even if they did hit, but Blitz was successfully countering all of them.

"You little..." came a voice from the girl, and Selene turned to find her checking her Totodile - the water pokemon had fainted. She growled and clenched her fists, whipping out another Pokeball and releasing a Roselia...ah. So she was resorting to the grass-over-water type advantage...obviously struggling. "Roselia, Magical Leaf!" she instructed, Selene grimacing inwardly - Magical Leaf was sure to hit. It was pointless trying to lower Roselia's accuracy here..."Sharpay, use your Forcus Energy and prepare to strike with Aurora Beam!"

She watched as the leaves sliced over Sharpay, who was busy tightening her focus, thus only being slightly knocked back by the attack before launching her Aurora Beam at the Roselia, who leapt out of the way but was caught by the Aurora Beam, spinning round before landing heavily on the floor.

"Roselia, Mega Drain!" instructed the girl and Selene grimaced slightly, Sharpay had been injured by the Magical Leaf, could she evade this attack? As it hit her, she let out a cry as her energy was sapped by the Roselia. Before she fainted, Selene returned her and sent out Gordon, the fire Pokemon locking on to Roselia instantly.

"Two can play at the type advantage game honey. Gordon, use your Incinerate!" instructed Selene, watching as Gordon's flames flew towards Roselia. The Grass-type partially evaded the attack, but Selene quickly followed by ordering Gordon to use his Fire Punch. "No! Roselia, use your Stun Spore!" ordered the girl but it was too late - as Gordon's fist collided with Roselia, the grass pokemon was engulfed in flames, dropping to the floor.

"You! You...That was...!" the girl stammered as she returned the Roselia, glaring at Selene before flying at her with her fist pulled back as though to punch her. Eyes wide, Selene side-stepped the punch and stuck her foot out to trip the girl, as she fell to the floor she knelt down on her and stuck a knee in her back, pulling her arm around and holding it to her back at the wrist, pushing her head down with her other had so the girl's cheek was pressed into the ground.

"Now, I understand you're annoyed by my beating you and everything, but you can't just go around trying to lay into people, get me?" she chirped brightly, looking over to Vince to see how his fight was doing.

Years
  • Jack laughed when Brogan took off her shoes to walk up the mountain "She's a determined one" Jack mumbled as he followed closely behind watch as every step she took her feet got dirtier and dirtier. No way she could like that feeling but she went along with it and kept making her way up the mountain through the long winding path ahead. Jack's interest was peaked when he saw a little Larvitar sitting on a rock all by itself strange behavior for that sort of pokemon.

"Hey little buddy" Jack said as he walked over to the quivering little pokemon, every step he took the Larvitar would scurry farther and farther away. Jack took a pokeblock, that were made especially for Rocky, out of his bag and placed it on the ground infront of it. "Its okay you can come out now" SLowly but surely the little Larivtar crawled out and ate the pokeblock and now looked more relaxed and not as nervous as before. Jack began walking away until he felt a tug on his leg, the same pokemon was asking to go with him. Jack complied and tap a pokeball to his head and watched as he was sucked in by the red light. The ball clicked and dissapeared being sent to the pokemon center.

Jack continued walking until they had reached a clearing filled with sharp stones and many boulders almost like a battlefield. Jack then set about releasing his pokemon Giga, Shadow, Herb, Blade, Rocky and Blaze. The last three coming out depressed after the last fight. "No worries guys we'll get him next time" Jack said trying to cheer them up. {Training needs to be serious, no more apologies} Blade said sharply with the others agreeing. "Well Brogan it was your idea whats first on the agenda?"

HunterZero

Years
  • Calnith:

"Can you go?" Calnith asked laughing a bit. "No no you can't well at least not without me little Snivy I'm interested in you the fact that I understand you is amazing so I want to stick with you a bit and found out why," He said as he began walking around her.

"I want to meet your trainer and this girl and give them a piece of my mind," He said smirking. "Cerberus get the scent of this girl, find the scent of a blonde haired girl on the Snivy," He said as he then sat on his Metang.

Cerberus the began sniffing the Snivy's body up and down trying to find the scent of blonde hair. Once he got it he began running toward the pokemon center not far from where they were.

"Colossus psychic," Calnith muttered. The Metang the made a blue aura around it and picked up the Snivy using the psychic attack. "Let's go shall we," He said laughing as his Metang began following after Cerberus with the Snivy floating next to him. "Make sure she's not comfortable Colossus," He said. Colossus then tightened his psychic grip on the Snivy squeezing it a bit.

Vincent:

As the smoke cleared it was obvious who the winner was as the Quilava was knocked out on the floor.

"Oh no Quilava return!" The boy cried returning his fire type in its pokeball. "You just lucky there go Graveler!" The boy exclaimed as he tossed a pokeball in the air releasing the rock type pokemon.

"Good Job Blitz return," Vince said returning his Charemelon. "A rock-ground type pokemon eh? Let's go Terra!" Xack yelled as he released his Drilbur from his pokeball.

"Get him Graveler use brick break!" The boy cried as his Graveler charged at Terra.

"Terra use Metal Claw!" Luna ordered. Terra dodged the Graveler's arm and the slashed it with his glowing metallic claws sending it flying into the wall. One hit KO!

"Wow that was uneventful," Vince said as he rubbed Terra on the head.

"Why you little...," The boy growled as he returned his Graveler. "I won't let you get away with this unpunished!" The boy cried as he went to punch Vince.

"Really...?" Vince sighed as he dodged the boys punched and then replied with three quick powerful jabs to the stomach and chest and then he uppercut the boy. As the boy flew into the air Vince quickly jumped as high as he could and kicked the boy as hard as he could in the gut sending him flying into the wall.

"Geez what a sore loser," Xack sighed as he watched the boy fall out of the wall and lay on the ground. "Oh hey Sel how's it going on your end," He said scratching the backside of his head.

<Wow Vince didn't know you could fight> Shade said smiling.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Pala squeaked. "Don't stop," she tried. Gosh talking was hard. "It is okay." she held up the necklace. It glowed faintly and seemed to be moving.

Rama led Nova and Ellie upstairs. He saw a Drowzee heading in another direction. "Where do you think you're going?" he snarled. "Pursuit!" He knocked the Pokemon out cold and dragged him to Bri.

"I don't think sniffing is always gonna work," Ellie mumbled, grinning at Rama.

SelenaStar

Years
  • Brogan
    Eww...ew...oh man this was gross...her feet felt absolutely coated in dirt and small bits of pebble...she grimaced as she made her way up the path, hearing the footsteps of Jack and Mackenzie behind her. This was ridiculous, she thought in irritation...never would she have thought she would be doing this rubbish. If only she had her Rapidash with her...she should have demanded her father send a weaker Ponyta for her to bring to this Academy. Considering where she found herself it was the very least he could do for her.

Getting to the clearing, Brogan watched as Jack released his pokemon and gulped somewhat anxiously, maintaining her cool, indifferent exterior as she surveyed Jack's pokemon. She let out her Buneary, Wartortle, Bagon and Lapras, and inwardly grimaced as Jack asked what was first on the agenda for the training...good question...oh man she'd have to come clean about this.

"Truth is...I don't..." she looked down at her feet, her expression somewhat annoyed before she looked up at Jack with a set determination. "I've never had to make my own training regime," she said finally, deciding to bend the truth somewhat rather than lie outright, "so...I don't really know what is best to do. If we battle, I will lose," she stated simply with a slight shrug of her shoulders, "I don't tend to battle my Pokemon. But...but battling is the best way for them to grow so I want to fight you."

Looking straight at him, Brogan seemed tense - that was about as honest as she would be with anybody here, and she just knew that Jack was going to think less of her for it. Not that it would bother her of course, ultimately Pokemon weren't her first priority in life and her status and class were still way higher than him and anybody else here. She wouldn't allow herself to feel like she was below anybody or substandard - they should all know that she is superior to all of them. So she stared straight at Jack, telling herself that she didn't care about his reaction and just generally ignoring Mackenzie altogether unless she decided to say something.

Selene
    "Oh yeah, it's all good," said Sel as she pushed down on the girl's arm one last time before standing up, brushing her hands together and laughing to herself as the girl got up with a red face, her hair messy, glaring straight at her. "Oh no, you are not going to try it again, please..." she laughed, rolling her eyes and folding her arms as the girl stepped backwards.

"Ray! Come on, let's just go and leave these losers alone!" she yelled, running over to the boy and pulling him up, dragging him away with her and Selene laughed even louder. "Losers!? REALLY?! Oh man..." she turned to Vince and smiled sheepishly. "How funny. Right...so this TM room?" she said turning to Shade, examining the imprint on her hand left by the girl's bracelet, rubbing it with her thumb to try putting the skin back into shape. "I cannot believe the nerve of them...Surge should teach self-defence in Trainer Fitness..."

Back