• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Trainer Association

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Well, Wonder Trade makes it a lot better. I tend to breed quite a bit, so I end up WTing a lot anyway. However, I just realized Poke Transporter only transfers one box at a time, what's with that? Makes it a lot more tedious, ugh. I'm definitely not going for living 'dex or anything, now that is a really cool thing, but I'll need the space for breeding and I'll probably end up trading a bit too. But yeah, 700 really is a lot {XD}

Also, Pidgey are adorable. We should all go train our Pidgey right now.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
In my quest to complete the 'dex, I wanted to test out if the Lucky Egg will give more experience to a Pokemon that doesn't participate in battle (Exp Share turned on, of course). So I went to the Friend Safari and coincidentally battled a bunch of lv. 30 Pidgey. My lv. 26 Ferroseed gained 160 exp with the Lucky Egg, and 107 exp without it. So now I'm farming for extra Lucky Eggs in the new attraction on the PGL, already got two {XD}

Back