• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Warehouse

Elena

¦:-]
    Years
    Is the shiny Bagon - 25 - Naughty UT? If so, please check my thread to see if there is anything you may want.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2009
    Would you trade any of your EVd pokemon for a Modest Raikou EVd in Sp Atk and Speed or a Modest Alakazam EVd in Sp Atk and Speed that knows HP[ICE] at 64 base power?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2010
    hi do u mind doing ev training for me for free? i dont have much to pay as of now. so sorry.

yeah, i got a torterra which i didnt ev train initially but i fed it with all sorts of berries to remove all the evs. it is lvl 78 now btw.

Username: factorx
    Pokémon to EV Train: torterra
    EV Spread: 252 HP / 148 ATK / 108 DEFp
    Payment (optional): NONE SORRY!
    Maximum Time Limit: 2-3 days? i dont know, you are helping me for free so any time you deicide.

fc: 3652 6707 7958

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Well, I didnt update my thread yet, but please check it. I still need Shedinja :P Like certain shiny ev'ed like walrein, Wigglytuff, Forretress, Arcanine, Nidoking. Normal ev'ed Froslass

Wait 'till Sunday when I redo my EV section and my IV breeds. That way, you know which EVs I am looking for, and you could possibly contact someone to breed.

That would work fine too. =3 Are you available now?

Saturday/Sunday

Waiting for the list.

Holy shoop, I sound impatient.

Swinum
    Qwilfish
    Smoochum

Is the shiny Bagon - 25 - Naughty UT? If so, please check my thread to see if there is anything you may want.

Yes, all my shinies are UT. I'll check your thread.

Would you trade any of your EVd pokemon for a Modest Raikou EVd in Sp Atk and Speed or a Modest Alakazam EVd in Sp Atk and Speed that knows HP[ICE] at 64 base power?

I'll need FULL stats on Raikou, including OT and ID No.

hi do u mind doing ev training for me for free? i dont have much to pay as of now. so sorry.

yeah, i got a torterra which i didnt ev train initially but i fed it with all sorts of berries to remove all the evs. it is lvl 78 now btw.

Username: factorx
    Pokémon to EV Train: torterra
    EV Spread: 252 HP / 148 ATK / 108 DEFp
    Payment (optional): NONE SORRY!
    Maximum Time Limit: 2-3 days? i dont know, you are helping me for free so any time you deicide.

fc: 3652 6707 7958

I can do it, but would it be possible to wait till Sunday or later for me to start?

Okay! I'll look forward to it.

=D. My friend gave me ALL my synchronizers back. It took like 30 minutes for the trades.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Hey, if you're still running the Smeargle event, I'll have one of the three set moves ready soon.

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Smeargle event stays on until every single Smeargle move I want is italicized.

Also, contrary to common belief, I had nowhere to go today. SHOCKING. So, I will do my EV update TODAY. =D

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Great, I've got the Baton Pass-Agility-Sucker Punch move set ready.

I think that entitles me to two events, I'd like Movie Darkrai and Regigigas if that's okay.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2009
    I'll need FULL stats on Raikou, including OT and ID No.

Raikou, lv. 57, Modest
    OT: Robb
    ID No. 23205
    EVs 255 SpA, 255 Speed
    179 HP/91 Attack/90 Defense/189 Sp. Atk/119 Sp. Def/172 Speed
    Thundershock, Roar, Quick Attack, Spark
    Scatters things often
    Likes dry food

I can put Thundebolt on him too if you want.

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Great, I've got the Baton Pass-Agility-Sucker Punch move set ready.

I think that entitles me to two events, I'd like Movie Darkrai and Regigigas if that's okay.

K, no problem. I'll get that done after I finish my editing and my shiny chaining.

Raikou, lv. 57, Modest
    OT: Robb
    ID No. 23205
    EVs 255 SpA, 255 Speed
    179 HP/91 Attack/90 Defense/189 Sp. Atk/119 Sp. Def/172 Speed
    Thundershock, Roar, Quick Attack, Spark
    Scatters things often
    Likes dry food

I can put Thundebolt on him too if you want.

On second thought, can you calculate the IVs for me? I have like no free time.

Last edited:

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Because of PC's stupid server problems, I have to restart my editing.

EDIT:

And god damn, again, I have server problems. PC really is getting on my nerves right now. It is halting all my EV editing.

Last edited:

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Lulz, 4 0's, and 2 of them are in the most important stats.

EDIT: A bit of a rash decision, but I am going to forego the new EV format because PC probably has THE WORST formatting every. Really, I copied a bunch of text that was red and black in color, and when I pasted it the colors were flip-flopped. I copied size 2 text and it pasted as size 5. I clicked Preview Post and I lost everything because the damn server is down. Someone tell a PC Mod to fix this, because it's stupid and this crappy formatting isn't bringing anyone to the Forum. I'll just add the new EVs and get on with my life. Damn formatting.

Ritchie

EV trainer
    Years
    I got another Smeargle (Pursuit/Sucker Punch/Taunt)! Can I have these:
    UT Eigakan Shaymin, Micle Berry - Timid - 07198
    Shiny Rotom - 15 - Timid

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    I'll be working on the Smeargle offers in a sec.

EDIT:

Probably, by September, I will have a new account and a new thread. This is makeshift until I can finish my EV collection.

Last edited:

Azguard

Dragon Master
    Years
    any hope a noob might be able to get a Ditto off you?.

im just starting out so i dont have anything awsome to trade yet but im hoping to get somwhere from breeding, and i need a Ditto for that :)

i have a couple of semi rares, a Scyther and a Pichu but other than that im kinda strapped for good pokemon.

Back