• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
  • "Yup Im Scott! thats me the one and Only! CLOUD GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!" Scott shouted happily as Clouds face brightened up as he ran over to Scott asking him a million questions "WHEREWEREYOUHOWHAVEYOUBEENWHERESYOURPOKEMONWHATSUPWITHTHECLOAKWHYDOYOUHAVEAWALKINGSTICK!?" Cloud asked really fast "er...Away, Fine, In the ball he evolved into Quilava a few months ago, I was traveling..." Scott said and smiled at Monica "Being friends with Cloud for so long i can understand when hes talking like a motor mouth!" Scott laughed as Cloud looked blank "So wheres Julia and Ali, and Anna and everyone?" Scott asked and looked around the Auditorium "Oh Julias in the Hospital wing and i dont know where Anna and Ali are..." Cloud said as Scott took off "Ill be back later!" Scott said as we waved and ran down the hall the the hospital wing. When he got there he opened up the doors and asked the nurse where Julia Kabania was "Ah okay i can go up there right?" Scott asked the Nurse "Yes these are visiting hourse you may go!" the nurse said and went back to her work, Scott went up the stairs to Julias room "hhmmm... i wonder why shes in the Hospital wing..." Scott asked himself as he knocked on the door and went in "Is anyone here?" Scott asked quietly and saw Julia in the bed "Julia!" Scott said as he went in and closed the door, and he smiled.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • I turned around to see a kid rush over to Julia. I just noticed that she was a wake, and looking at me and Nat. I also walked over to Julia and asked, "Did the medication take effect or do you still know who I am?"

I then turned to the boy and said, "Hello, my name's Blaze. Do you need help? Or did you just come to see how Julia was doing?" I blinked, and found my self in shock, why was I getting protective over Julia? I shook me ead to rid myself of the thought, and said, "Sorry, I don't know what came over me. My name's Blaze, what's yours?" I then held my hand out for the boy to shake.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat looked up. Fell down the staris? Is that what happened? Perhaps she had dreamt the Mightyena attack...

"I'm glad someone found me," she said, slightly confused. "My name's Nat. And this is my Raichu, Ruby!" Nat said with a smile.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • I drew my attention back to Nat and said, "I like that name. It's nice."Ok, that was lame! What else can I do, cause I feel empty now without her. What do I do now? I thought nervous and trying to be careful not to act like I already knew her. "So I see you're a freshman from the schedule that fell out of one of your books. Tell me alittle bit about you." I said, then I remember her sketch book, she had a picture of me in there, how would she react to that?

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled. "You're quite obsevant," she said quietly. She fumbled for something to say next. Why was she going to pieces like this.

"Well, I've been dancing since I was three, but I guess I'll have to go easy on that for awhile!" she said with a small, almost bitter laugh.

"Oh, and I guess I'm pretty good when it comes to art!" she said brightly, reaching down for her sketchpad.

Ruby looked terrified. The tubby Pokemon raced to the pad and tore out the pages with the pictures of the two Pokemon and the one of Blaze.

"Ruby!" Nat shrieked as the Pokemon stuffed both papers in her mouth. "I'm so sorry!" she said to Blaze. "She's not normally like this!"

Ruby tried to look ashamed, but a look of satisfaction came through.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • I nodded and said, "Yeah, I was looking at your notebook you're really good." I then grabbed the pictures ruby ripped out of the book. I laughed and said, "I'll just keep these ones if you don't mind." I then folded them and put the in my back pocket. "I'm a sophmore and a genius. Why don't I go to college? Cause I figured it would be more fun to go through like a normal kid rather then just get my doctorite at the age of 9. So that's how I ended up coming here." I said smiling.

Ok, step one complete, now where do I go from here!? What do I say!? Dang, I don't know what to do. I thought to myself as I tryed to find something else to say, feeling a bet uncomfortable and shifting my weight.

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
  • "Skye" Dex said slowly. "There is something...that I have been holding off for some time now, something that I wished to have done a long time ago, something that I should do now."

With this he removed his hat, and rolled up the bottom half of his mask, revealing his mouth, he leaned forward, and kissed Skye gently on the cheek, before rolling the mask down again.

"I find your love for your pokemon well intended and respectful, and I have decided that after all that has happened to..Admit my feelings for you. I....I care for you Skye, unlike many i have met before, you are different." he said uncomfortably, unsure as to how she would react.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • "Er...Hi?" Scott said as he shook Blazes hand not knowing who he was, Scott then walked over and grabbed a chair and sat next to Julia "So how've you been! It's been a while since we saw eachother huh?" Scott asked and smiled
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Wow he sure stayed long huh?" Cloud said as he and Monica went and sat back at the bench they were previously at "Maybe Scott can find out why the heck she had to go there anyway!" Cloud sighed as he continued eating some of his chips.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: Oh, holy kawaiiness! ^_^

IC: Skye looked over at Dex, her face quite pink indeed. Her memory was becomming foggy, even moreso than before. Tears came to her eyes, because she knew she wouldn't remember that in a few hours' time.

"You're unlike anyone I've ever met. I can't even explain how much I've learned from you, and how much I admire you for your relationship with Pokemon...and...and I...I care for you too, Dex," she said softly. "Very much!"

She threw her arms around him once more, sobbing quietly. Even if they were meant to become close again, it made her miserable to think that she would loose that memory. Suddenly, she felt very tired. Her eyelids became heavy, and began to close, her mind slipping out of conciousness as she still clung to Dex.

Years
  • Monica nodded,

"Ypu, without her, it'd be kind of hard to perform the rest of the play…" She stated, looking back at Scott.
    ~~~~~~
    Julia smiled back at Scott,

"Sure has!" She said with a grin on her face. Her Marill was very happy to see Scott. She puffed herself up, and tried to float to Scott, but she only managed to hover a few inches. She quickly released the air out of her body, and looked up at Scott, embarrassed.

"Marill, Mar!" Julia giggled softly, watching Marill tilt her head.

"How've you been? And what are you doing here? I didn't know you came here!" She asked.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Scott smiled at his old friend and Maril "Ive been fine! I just arrived a few minutes ago...erm...I got a ride on the plane! Yeah i gave Cloud a call a few hours ago letting him know i was coming, but what about you? Why are you in the hospital wing?" Scott asked as he looked to the faces of the others he didnt know. XD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Yeah hopefully he'll find out since we were kicked out right after we tried to stay -_-;;" Cloud sighed and looked at the clock "Hmm...I wonder when we'll be starting rehersal again?" Cloud asked as he looked around the Auditorium.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat looked around, very confused.

She then looked to Blaze. "Hey, I have no idea how long you've been sitting there, but you must be hungry. Do you wanna get something to eat?" she asked timidly.

She shook herself mentally. Why was she acting like this? It seemed so vaugly familiar... But she just couldn't put her finger on it.

Ruby looked up. Her eyes clearly said "Dajavu" but she kept her face placid.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • I smiled and said, "No, I had something to eat right before you woke up. I'm fine." I looked around at everyone else who seemed to be doing their own thing so I turned back to Nat, "But the question is, are you hungry? Do you want to go get something to eat?" I asked as I sat there waiting for an answer.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "Well, to be honest, I'm not all that hungry. But I'm sure Ruby is!" Nat said with a small laugh.

It was true, Ruby was famished, as always. SHe smiled at her trainer in thanks.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • "Blaze, you and Ruby can go get food. I'll stay here with Nat." I said smiling. Blaze nodded and led Ruby out the door. I then turned my gaze to hers trying to see if I could find any hint of love in her. I then finally sighed, and said, "Well, I have to go. I have alot of homework and stuff. See you all later." I then made the most daring move I could at the time. I bent down and kissed Nat lightly on the lips, and whispered, "See you around, Nat." And then I turned to leave.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled, a bit shocked. Something in her mind flickered, but the harder she tried to get ahold of it, the more it evaded her.

"See you around, Blaze," Nat said, her smile still in place as she gently touched her lips where he had kissed them.

Ruby peeked around the corner, giggling madly. She looked to the Arcanine Blaze with a look that said plainly "They'll be just fine, won't they?"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Something went off in her head, like an alarm or something. She tried her hardest to figure it out, but all she managed to do was make herself dizzy.

Dizzy. She remembered being dizzy... but why? She remembered being kissed, but by whom? It was all so confusing...

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    The need pinned Cadoan's blood stream. It the medical liquid was injected and the doctor removed the needle slowly.

Cadoan stared hard at the small puncture in his skin. The doctor padded it with a alcohol swab and bandaged it. He smiled and said,

"Thats it!" He said unwrapping the gloves off his hands. "You should feel memory lost soon. After that you'll return to your normal schedule. "

If Cadoan remembered what that was. He turned towards Squirty, his squirtle. Would he remember Squirtle? The flood he left the academy, or what about his crush on some girl in the school? If he had one. All of this would be lost in past.

'A fresh start.' he thought. For everyone, maybe this wasn't so bad after all. In the meantime meeting students would be pointless if you didn't remember them.

Cadoan laid back and waited for the medine to take effect.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    i wake up and see some one hugging the girl in bed. i stand up and wonder what her name is." um.hi my names phoebe and im new at this academy. i sat down in this chair a few minutes ago," motions a chair on the right side of your bed" and i felt heaps tiored and had to rest against the wall. do you kow why this happened?i dont. you look heaps sick. are you ok?

ooc: by the way im talking about skye.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back