• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat smiled when she saw Blaze enter the Freshman cafeteria. Her smile grew as Ali sat down with him and started a conversation.

She looked up at Marina. "Hi roomie! I haven't seen you around in a long time!"

Fang growled dangerously. The Houndoom was very overprotective.

"Fang, down," Nat hissed, and patted it's head.

"You'll have to excuse Fang, he's a bit overprotective," Nat apoligized to Marina, then noticed the Togepi.

"Wow! What a cutie!" she exclaimed.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    "Togepriiii!" Togepi exclaimed as she hugged Ruby.

Marina smiled at Fang and nodded. "It's okay, my grandmother's Pokemons are like that whenever someone nears me." She chuckled and gazed at her Togepi when Nat mentioned her.

"Oh, and if Ruby's getting bothered, tell me. Togepi here is a little too friendly." She said as she saw Togepi still hugging Ruby.

Shadow Absol

The Absol of Shadows
    Years
    Andre, who was sitting on my lap, buried his head in my shirt at the sight of the two boys. "Nice to meet you, Scott!" I said with a little smile. My other pokemon sat there looking curious at the two boys. But Sparks, seeing how he's a big flirt, found his way over to Nat, looking for Ruby.

"This is Blaze my Arcanine." I said introducing Blaze to Scott. "And as for the rest of my pokemon. This is Andre, I just got recieved him, he's still a baby." I said looking at the baby charmander in my lap. "This is Jess, don't let her near any male dog type pokemon, she's a bit of a tease around them." I said looking over at the very feminine looking Absol. "And last but not least, Sparks, but it seems he made his way over to Nat." I said pointing to the chubby Raichu waddling over to Nat looking for Ruby.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat smiled as Sparks plodded over, although Ruby was quite interested in the egg shaped Pokemon that seemed to have attatched itself to her.

"Ruby's hard to bother," Nat said as her Raichu hugged the little Pokemon back.

Fang merely yawned and curled back up by her feet, sensing no danger in Marina's presence.

Nat smiled and looked back to Marina. "So, what's new with you lately? It seems like it's been forever since we last got to chat."

Shadow Absol

The Absol of Shadows
    Years
    Sparks looked at the egg pokemon. He walked over to it and poked it on the forehead. He then sniffed it's little hand. He shook his head back and sneezed, looking over at Ruby he decided the pokemon was ok, although for some stupid reason his senses didn't like the small creature. he just sat there watching the two. With a single question, "Rai?"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "Chu," Ruby answered, gently but firmly setting the baby down. She then looked back to Sparks. "Chu? Rai?" she asked, plainly wondering what brought Sparks over here.

Nat smiled at the pair as a Pokeball on her belt glowed. Out popped her small Horsea.

Nat looked down on it, scolding it gently.

"Now now, Bubble. You know very well you're only to come out of your ball when I ask you to!" she said, a smile in her eyes.

Bubble looked up guiltily.

"Well, I suppose it's alright. You're not doing anyone any harm!" she said, her smile reaching her mouth now.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    "Yeah, it's been a while since we talked. I guess it's because my mom," Marina paused, looking at Nat worriedly. She never did like talking about parents in front of her older roommate. "She kinda pushed me into studying again."

She then watched as a Horsea suddenly appeared. "Aww, what a cute Horsea!" she exclaimed, quickly changing the topic.

Marina waved at Bubbles, as she heard while her Muu-chan followed Togepi, guiding her wherever the egg-pokemon goes.

"Toge! Toge!" Togepi greeted, now hugging the other Raichu.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    OOC: Where should I go after I get released from the hospital wing?

-----------------

The same doctor that had given Cadoan the medical shot returned almost exactly when the nurse entered.

He rushed to Cadoan's bedside. "Cadoan, the nurse says your having a bit of memory trouble is that true?" He asked.

"Yes. "

The doctor explained the situation, "Well, your at the academy. You've been infected with a disease when you returned. I gave you a shot, and the side effect is memory lost." He turned towards Squirty. "Don't you remember, this Squirtle is your pokemon."

Cadoan is brain brought up a lost memory in his head. He daydreamed it clearly.

---------

Cadoan celebrating his tenth birthday in his home in Phenac city. He was blowing out a birthday cake with 10 candles on top. The icing had a design of the old Pokemon show with the actors, Ash , Misty and Brock and their pokemon.

"Blow hard Cadoan! " said Jenna, Cadoan's old girlfriend that moved into the Jhoto region. She was young as well, nothing more than a friend to Cadoan in that era.

He blew the candles hard as his friend instructed. And after that the family Vapreon squirted the whole lot of kids with a water gun. Cadoan and his neigborhood friends laughed. So did his parents.

Gifts where given. Mostly Pokemon Cards. Pokemon Yellow, the lastest version of Pokemon at that time. Elite Four posters. But there was a special gift given by his parents.

"Here. You first pokemon" Said his dad, his mother was in the background smiling with tears in her eyes. Cadoan took the pokeball and raised it proudly.

The white, ghost frame of a Squirtle appeared, then the full appearance.

"Cool, man. Now we can battle!" said a young boy in the background.

'Suirt! Squirtle!' Squirtle said.

------------

The current day came back into the picture.

"You can leave now." said the doctor.

Shadow Absol

The Absol of Shadows
    Years
    Sparks got ready to use a thundershock attack on the egg pokemon. "Stop!" I yelled racing over to Sparks, I yanked his tail, and Sparks immediatly gained control of himself. "Sorry about that. Sparks doesn't like being embraced." I said sighing.

Sparks then apologized to the baby pokemon. He looked over at Ruby and said, "Rai rai raichu chu rai!" And told her that he came over just to talk to her, and that he was sorry for trying to shock the little pokemon, he lost control of himself.

OOC: Well it's lunch time right now, a good place to start is at the cafeteria! ^^

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Ruby smiled, telling Sparks it was alright. She herself had lost control many times before, especially when it came to Nat.

Nat smiled at Marina. "This was my mum's Horsea," Nat said quietly. "And Fang down there was my dad's. They left thier Pokemon to me in thier will...." she added, softer than before.

It was then Nat noticed Blaze. She quickly regained her composure. "Hello, Blaze! What brings you to the Freshman cafeteria?" she asked, trying to sound happy.

Shadow Absol

The Absol of Shadows
    Years
    I pointed to my other pokemon and smiled, "Had to find somewhere to feed them!" I said happily.

Sparks then took a good look at Ruby, "Rai raichu chu rai!" He said as he told her when they both get back into shape they could have alittle one on one, just for fun. "Rai rai chu." He said giggling, he told her they could do that if he ever could get back into fight fit shape. "Raichu rai." He said again as basically said, "Let's both try and get into shape! It'll be fun!"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Ruby smiled and said "Chu!" an unmistakable "yes!"

Nat looked up at Blaze and smiled. She noticed Fang's gaze had wandered where he had pointed.

"Uh oh," Nat said with a small giggle. "I belive we've got a crush on our hands...." she said smiling as she discreatly (sp) pointed down at Fang, who's toung was now lolling out the side of his mouth.

Shadow Absol

The Absol of Shadows
    Years
    "I'll have to have a talk with Mrs. Tease to see how she really feels, before this thing can even take flight." I said chuckling at Fang.

Sparks then tugged at my pant leg. "Raichu Rai raichu chu chu rai!?" He asked excitedly.

"Yes you can go to the weight room, but did you ask Ruby and Nat if she could and wanted to go?" I asked, knowing how he could be blunt sometimes.

"Chu..." He sighed and then looked at Nat and Ruby and waited for there answers, Sparks wanted to start getting inshape right then and there, he hated being out of shape and the sooner he got back into shape the better he would feel.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Ruby looked at Nat with pleading eyes. Nat was glad to see her Pokemon was going to get back in the shape she once was.

"Sure, let's go!" Nat said. She rose and grabbed her crutches, allowing Bubble to ride on Fang's back.

"I'll see you later tonight!" Nat called to Marina as she followed Ruby out of the cafeteria.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Marina waved goodbye to Nat and Ruby and glanced at her Misdreavus. When Muu-chan read the Raichu's actions, she could've sworn Muu-chan was about to use an attack of hers. She continued eating her lunch then decided to have a little talk with her Misdreavus.

"Now, Muu-chan, don't be angry with him. He was just not used to someone hugging him. He didn't want to hurt Togepi, it was a reflex."

"Mis..." The Midreavus nodded but she had some doubts, she loved her new egg friend and would not let any harm come to her.

Last edited:
    Years
    Julia took a sandwich from her shoulder-bag, looking up at Kyle.

"I don't know where you got the idea of me even considering going out with a guy like you… You're so… Old…" She shuddered at the thought, and took a seat on the stage beside Cloud, carefully unwrapping the sandwich from it's plastic-wrap. Monica held her Chikorita tightly, ignoring the faces that Kyle was making.

"You guys wanna go eat at the dining room? Or just stay here?" She asked, shoving herself between Cloud and Julia now.

"I'd like to stay here for now… What about you guys?" Julia asked,

"I'm okay here… Cloud?" Monica looked to her right, waiting for a response.
    ~~~~~~
    Ali looked over to Scott,

"I guess I was unusually calm… It's just that… I'm kinda tired…" Ali ywaned, watching Princess giggle as she recalled the early morning, pushing him off the bed.

"…What do you say to a battle?…" Ali asked, seeing Princess' eyes open up wide at the thought of confronting another pokemon.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Cloud made a crying face when Monica got in between Him and Julia "Well I'm fine here, Scotts probably causing chaos somewhere around the school anyway =P" Cloud smiled and looked over at Kyle whose jaw dropped "why do i even bother..." He asked himself and sat down "So what do you guys wanna do later?" Cloud asked and looked over to Monica and Julia
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Scott went wide eyed to at the thought of Princess battling "But...Princess...battling!?" Scott asked as he looked at Princess "Well, I guess I'll have a go with ya Ali..." Scott said as he looked at Quilavas pokeball "Do you want Lava to go easy on her?" Scott asked Ali.

Years
    Ali nodded discretely, trying to hide it from Princess. He had a feeling that Scott knew what Ali was trying to do. He walked outside into the courtyard, standing on one side of it.

"So one on one then?" He asked, setting Princess down beside him, who looked very nervous.
    ~~~~~~
    "Hmm… We could go out later to that caf?…" Monica said, looking at Cloud.

"That sounds like fun!" Julia screeched, pulling up her bubbly Marill from the ground.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Cloud looked at Monica disapointedly "Yeah we could do that! Sounds Great!" Cloud said, disapointed that Monica was coming along XD "So when should we go?" Cloud asked as Kyle kept banging his head on the table...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Yeah 1 on 1's fine with me!" Scott said with a smile, he knew what Ali was up to "So let the match begin..." Scott said softly as he threw his pokeball "GO LAVA!!!" Scott called as his Quilava appeared "Lava needs a good workout anyhow..." Scott said under his breath and was ready for Ali to make the first move.

Shadow Absol

The Absol of Shadows
    Years
    I turned back to go back to talking to Scott and Ali as Sparks went with Nat and Ruby. When I saw the two were gone I cursed under my breath at how Sparks let me get distracted from a conversation. I whistled and my pokemon huddled around the table that Marina was sitting at. I sat on the opposite side and said, "We only met briefly once i believe. Your name's Marina, right? My name's Blaze." I wanted to make sure we were properly introduced before getting into a conversation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back