• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
    "very good, I'd best prepare for the end of the year." Dex said slowly.
    "You are very much welcome for our hospitality miss Skye." Merlin said into her head.
    "come along, Ill lead you back out so we can return to the academy." Dex interuppted.

After a fond farewell to the herd of psychic pokemon, the group departed, and were soon back by the Academy doors.

"Im glad you enjoyed our little trip, I must meet your family at some time." Dex said as they reached the doors.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "I'd be happy to introduce my mom to you," Skye smiled. "She's coming to pick me up from the Academy at the end of term, so you can probably meet her then."

She stood there looking awkward for a moment, and folded her hands together behind her back. Agile made a noise that sounded like she wanted Skye to get moving, and Skye realized she had a lot of studying to do.

"Well...thank you again," she said. "I'll see you both soon I hope!"

With a broad smile, she started making her way down the hallway towards the dormitories.

Years
    Ali woke up the next morning, not too sure if he was prepared for the first of the last 2 days at the Academy. His first exam was communications with Professor Marigold… He recalled the notes he took during classes, deciding that they were fairly sluggish. He often found himself turning back to the notes that he had taken from Professor Lavender during last year, the previous evening. Finally being the one to wake up Princess, instead of it being the other way around, Ali sat up in his bed, and turned to his right to find Princess rolling around in the sheets, giggling.

"… Bizarre…" He muttered to himself, raising a brow and poking the tiny Pichu's cheek. She stared up at the sky smiling, she either found something to be hysterical, or something to be very exciting… Either way, Ali wasn't in the greatest mood. He pushed himself out of his bed, and took a shower, getting changed into a black T-shirt, and a comfortable pair of jeans he found in his closet afterwards. He scooped up Princess into his arms, pulling her against his chest, and left the room with his bag over his shoulder, Princess in one hand, and his Communication notes in the other. He quickly poked the back of Scott's head before he left, hoping it would help wake him up, then walked down to the dining room. He got a plate of pancakes, a glass of milk, a bowl of pokepellets for Princess, and then took a seat at the table he usually met up with Nat, Skye, and everyone else at.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat awoke to find a dog-like face panting in hers.

"GROSS!" she cried, bolting upright. "FANG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" she raged.

She shook it off and pulled on some clothes. She dressed in a plain, black skirt that came just above her knees and a dark red tank top. She slid on matching flip flops, and pulled her hair back in a blood red bandana. Fang seemed to like the outfit, as it matched his coat.

"Don't be so concieted," she laughed as she prodded Ruby into life.

They headed down to the cafeteria, and spotted Ali. Nat ordered two bowls of cereal, and an order of bacon before sitting down.

"Hi Ali," she said brightly, allowing Ruby to eat one bowl of cereal while Fang devoured the bacon. She poured milk over her own cereal, saying "I can't believe the school year is almost over!"

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye came running into the cafeteria, and spied Nat and Ali. With a broad grin, she hurried to sit with them, Agile panting at her heels.

"Hey!" she said happily, her long ponytailed hair swishing emphatically. "It seems like I haven't seen you guys in forever! How are you? Ready for exams?"

Agile rolled her eyes at the mention of exams. She and Skye still had quite a bit to work on for their final battle in Battle Tactics. But nothing could deter Skye's mood that morning.

Years
    Princess looked up out of Ali's chest when she heard Nat and Skye's voices,

"Pi, pichu!" She shouted, jumping off of Ali and onto the table. She was happy to finally see them.

"I know what you mean, Skye! It seems like I haven't talked to you guys in ages… I guess we've all just been so pre-occupied with one thing or another…" Ali cut through one of his pancakes, digging through his bag for the case of red pokeblocks. Once he found it, he placed one of the pokeblocks in his palm. He was about to place it on the table, but Princess quickly nabbed it out of his hand before he could do so.

"Chuuu!" She giggled, quietly nibbling on it as she put aside the rest of her pokepellets.

"I'm not too sure if I'm confident in myself for exams, but I know I've studied hard, so hopefully I won't do too bad… My main concern is the enriched Fine Arts course I'm taking. As long as I do well in that, then my reputation will be okay," He shed off a dainty laugh, looking down at Princess who now looked as if she were viciously attacking the pokeblock which looked enormous compared to herself.

"What about you guys? You think you'll be okay for exams?" He asked Nat and Skye, constantly scanning the door to see if anyone he knew were to come into the room.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    hi skye. how should i be introduced? should i start again and come in at the the gates at the start of the new year?

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Might be a good idea, Ami. It'll be a fresh start for everyone.

IC: "I think I'll be all right. I'm worried about physics though. I hate maths..." Skye rolled her eyes. "The Professor's going to let us make a note card of formulas though, so it won't be too bad."

Agile smirked. She, for one, was ready to go back home. She was tired of training non-stop and was ready for a break. Skye scruffed her ears gently.

"I hope we'll all keep in touch over the break," Skye said cheerfully. She passed Nat and Ali a piece of paper with her address and email on it.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat took the paper and reached into her bag for one of her own. She wrote her email adress on it twice, ripped it in half, and gave it to both Skye and Ali.

"I'd give you guys my phone number too, but I'm not sure where I'll end up yet," Nat said quietly, her good mood diming slightly. "Grandma can't take me all summer, she's got enough on her hands. I'll probably go to my Aunt Cecile's ranch, but there's no gaurentees."

She looked to Ali after his question. "I'm really looking forward to my Art class's exam. We've been given the entire week to draw our best work. It will be graded accordingly, Professor Daisy is going to grade us on improvement over the year and how well the final picture is done." She smiled. "I finished mine last night!"

She paused, thinking. "Battle Sims is what I'm worried about. Professor said he was giong to put us up agains our weaknesses, Ruby's being Ground. No electric attacks will work for us there, it'll be difficult," she mused.

Years
    Ali dug through his bag to find a piece of paper. He ripped it into 2 smaller pieces, and wrote his e-mail address with 2 numbers beneath it on each one.

"The first number is my Aunt's and Uncle's, I'll be at their breeding center for the first 4 weeks of break, starting the day after tomorrow. The second number is my home number, I'll be there after I'm done at the breeding center," He gave the papers to them with a smile on his face. After hearing Nat's concerns with Battle Sims, he was quick to respond.

"I've got a similar problem, the 2 of you know that Princess has a problem with Battle Tactics, but I should at least pass, we haven't been doing that badly… Your Art testing sounds fun though, we've got to sketch a dancing Ludicolo, and you know how those things don't stay in one place," He laughed, taking another chunk out of his pancakes.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    "I didnt do it...Lava ate my papers..." Scott muttered as he slowly woke up "Hmm Dang i mustve slept in HOLY CRACKERS 9:42!!" Scott shouted and slipped on his jeans and put on his signature red sweatshirt and stopped at the door "Wait...Im not late for anything XD oh well ill go stuff myself! Coming lava?" Scott asked his Pokemon who was a little drowsy still. the two walked down to the cafeteria "*yawn* Im wondering if i should go see Ali...there he is!" Scott smiled and walked over to his friend and sat next to a girl he didnt know "Hey im Scott, im an old friend of Ali's X3" Scott smiled, looking at the girl (which is Nat BTW XD) "So Ali...Im sorry if i sorta...y'know dozed off while we were studing last night ^^;;;" Scott smiled and looked at Lava who was hungry "Well i need to go get some breakfast, ill be back in a sec XD" Scott smiled at Nat and walked over to get some food, he got french toast and bacon, and a bowl of Pokepellets for Lava.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat smiled back at Scott, then turned to Ali. "Boy, I'm glad I don't have to do that!" she exclaimed, giggling. "Ludicolo are hard enough to train, let along draw!"

Years
    Ali chuckled,

"Well I'm sure if you applied, you'd be able to make it in the Enriched Fine Arts course for next year!" He suggested, hoping that he would have a class or 2 with someone he knew next year.

"The year sure went by fast… I'm just glad the whole disease-thing is over-with… Every year is just more and more exciting…" Princess nibbled the last bit of her pokeblock, and pushed her pokepellets away to Lava,

"Chu? Pichu!" She asked Lava, offering her pellets to him, she wasn't very hungry after the pokeblock.

"Ugh, I knew I shouldn't have given you the pokeblock now. Now you've spoiled your breakfast, you're not getting another pokeblock 'til tomorrow afternoon!" Ali stated sternly, trying to make sure Princess was getting her proper nutrients.

"Chuu…" She pushed her head against her tiny paw, feeling disappointed.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat smiled. "I'm not sure what I'll be doing next year," she said, motioning to her leg. "This is gonna keep me off dancing for awhile, as I'm supposed to have surjery sometime this summer..." she added quietly.

She giggled light-heartedly as she saw how dissapointed Princess was. She looked up to Ali, an idea forming in her head.

"You know, Ali. Pokeblocks really add to a Pokemon's happiness. I know it helped Ruby..." she paused, not wanting to say the word "evolve" in front of Princess for fear of upsetting her. "Become what she is," Nat finished. "Ruby developed a taste for the blue ones, and treating her really made her happy."

She stopped to look at her tubby friend. "Perhaps I overdid the Pokeblocks a bit," she mused. "But it certainly helped to get her to where she's at."

Years
    Ali laughed, seeing Nat indicate Ruby. Princess ran to the side of the table where Nat was sitting, and vigorously nodded her head in agreement.

"Chu! Chu! Chu!" Ali shook his head in amusement, only to hear the bell ring.

"Well, I've got the communications exam next…" Ali stuffed his notes into his bag, making sure his teacher wouldn't accuse him of cheating.

"Good luck with your exams, guys! I'll see you at lunch!" And with that, he walked away from the table to his class. The moment he walked into the room, he was brought to his desk, which had a paper laying down flat upon it. Ali managed to scribble down his answers right before the bell went, signaling that class was over. His next class was Breeding Methods. He was sure he'd pass this exam with the experience he gained over the many summers he spent with his aunt and uncle in Verdanturf. As he thought, he was the first student in his class to complete his paper. The bell for lunch rang about 20 minutes later. Relieved, he went to the dining room with Princess in his arms, ordering a bowl of pokepellets, and a piece of chicken.
    ~~~~~~
    OOC: I'm going to be away until Monday guys, so I won't be on too much =( Hopefully not too much will have happened by then =\. I'll Msg KM to start PA Year 3 (Well… 3 if you include last year…) soon, hopefully it won't start before I get back though! Hopefully this isn't my last post for the day =\

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat went through her first two exams with no problems. Legendary studies and Breeding methods were a breeze. She clutched her bag as she headed to the lunch room, ordering two orders of Chicken strips and fries.

Ruby ate hers happily, while Fang ate his ravenously. "You know, I'm not sure how my Pokemon got to be such pigs," she giggled as she sat next to Ali.

"How'd the exams go?" she asked, taking a bite of the remaining chicken strip Ruby had left her.

Years
    Princess chewed slowly on her pokepellets, looking down from the table every few minutes to see what Fang was doing.

"They went pretty well… I barely finished Communications on time, but Breeding Methods was a breeze… What about you? Did your exams do okay?" He asked Nat, forcefully cutting the seemingly stiff chicken.

"Bleh, this chicken doesn't like me!" He laughed, shoving a fork into the meat at an attempt to push it away from the bone.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Fang looked up and licked his lips. He'd love to get his mouth around the chicken Ali was attempting to eat.

"Things went well. Legendary Studies was more difficult than I assumed, but I agree. Breeding Methods was a breeze. I guess I owe that to a year with Professor Ivy when I was 7," she said, laughing.

Years
    "Oh, you studied with Professor Ivy?" Ali asked, looking down at Fang to see his stare on his chicken.

"You want it?" He asked, lifting the chicken off the plate.

"Here, you can have it, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to crack it open any time soon, I'm sure you could though! I'd rather not put it to waste…" He placed the chicken down beside Fang, and scruffed the back of his ear, not sure of what his reaction to himself would be.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    ooc: skye do you mind if i alter my profile so im in your year?
    and will year tree be a whole new post or will i this continue? also are the breaks going to be posted?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back