• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
Years
  • Anna giggled and blushed, and nodded.
    "Return Leo!", she said recalling the Eevee and she picked up her stuff and walked out of the Great Hall waiting for the others.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • 'Aw...what a cure Bulbasau!" Skye said happily. Agile looked at it curiously, her large black eyes widening with interest.

Skye half-listened to the quick speech by the teacher, who spoke of rules that were simply common sense. She continued to subconciously pat Agile until enough static built up in her fur to give Skye a mild shock.

"Wah!" she exclaimed in suprise as the shock pierced her skin. She blushed as a few people stared at her.

Agile looked up at Skye lazily, no longer interested in being curious about anything, and preferring to use Skye's lap as a bed. Skye picked up her sleepy companion, and stood up.

"I think I am going to go check out my room with Anna," she told Harry. "Want to come?"

She shouldered her bag, Agile clambering onto her shoulder and looking newly excited about getting to explore the dorms.

"Hey, Anna, want to go find our room?" Skye asked hopefully, pulling her hair back away from her face. Agile eyed the Eevee she held curiously.

HKim

URPG Ambassador
    Years
  • Harry smiled at Skye, but turned his head when the teacher began to speak. After his short speech, he suddenly heard a surprised yell and looked over to Skye. From the look of her, it appeared as if she had been shocked. Harry smiled at Agile's nonchalant response to her shock.

Harry looked back up to Skye as she asked, "I think I am going to go check out my room with Anna. Want to come?"

Harry smiled, but shook his head. "Sorry, but I need to unpack my stuff in my own dorm."

He looked over to his roommate, before turning back to Skye.

"Besides..." he smiled jokingly. "I don't want to break the rules by accidenly falling asleep in your dorm."

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Steeleon said:
    Name:Reilly
    Age/Grade/Rank:14 freshman
    Looks: is about 5'11 has brown hair and blue eyes he wears a black shirt and tan shorts. and a black wrist band with a watch on it on his left wrist.
    Starter Pok?mon: Eevee
    Pok?ball: Pokeball
    Personailty: Is very shy, tends to let people walk all over him. But those that know him knows he can be very wierd at times. but is plainly just a nice guy.
    Hometown:Verdanturf Town
    Just to poste my stats again ^^

Reilly walked up to the gate of the Academy. He watched as the car drove off. He sighed and turned back to the gate. He stepped closer to it and it opened up allowing him passage down the sidewalk to the frotn door. As he walked down the side walk. He finally made it to the large front door and opened it slowly. As he walked in he looekd aroudn at the people.
    "Can anyone tell me where I am to go?" He was quiet.

Years
  • Ali quickly ran up behind her, almost falling over some chairs. "Ok, Let's go unpack!" He said, loudly, after he noticed Skye. "We told you and Harry that we'ed show you two around, so let's all meet at the cafeteria after we've unpacked our stuff, to get some dinner! Then once we're done, we can check out the campus! Ahh so exciting!!" He jumped up and down, then walked out into the main hall. He gazed at his surroundings for a long period of time. In the middle of the hall was a beautiful, shiny fountain of a Lapras holding up its head, made of what looked to be jade. The marble floors were bright, and lucious as the sunlight shined upon it. The large windows were open, and let in a cool breeze as the sun began to slowly set. Ali approached, and looked out at it, seeing a large garden, filled with exotic flowers, and many variations of terrain. Anyone was able to tell that the garden itself was designed so that trainers could experience battles in many different situations, while staying in the same location. 'Gee, if I don't unpack soon, I'm going to end up looking at the sunset forever…' he told himself, then decided to head up the spiral staircase. He took a right, and saw that there was a skywalk located there, with a silver plate in front of it, with the words rooms 105-120 engraved in it. "This is new…" He said as he walked through it. "The stairs to the second floor should be up here…" The skywalk didn't have windows, nor did it have walls. It was made of a metallic substance that looked like copper, and had a mosaic carved into it, letting air and light through it like that. Ali looked to the shiny ground while he walked through it. He found it very amusing to see the sunlight shine through it, and make shapes on the floor. He looked up a few minutes after, and saw another staircase which forked out into three directions. On the left, it said room 211-220 and on the right, it said room 200-210. At this point, Ali was lost. He suddenly noticed Harry behind him, "Oh! Hey, sorry for ditching you!" Ali said, sweat-dropping. "I'm trying to find our room, have any idea of where it is?"

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • Anna walked up to her room and stuck her key and and opened the door to the large room with a fantastic view.
    "Oh come on... why did I get the room that's gonna end up with rule breaking," Anna sighed to herself. She walked over to the bed to the window, behind it was a cork board where she could put pictures and stuff. Anna saw a small picture of two people on the cork board.
    "WOW!", she exclaimed turning to Skye who was behind her. "This was my room last year, this is a picture of me and Ali." She showed the picture to her roomate.
    -----------------
    OOC: I don't remember what the room number I was in last year, but I'm making this room my old room XD

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    OOC: Can somebody room with me. I was gone over the weekend. Just put your Room #.
    **********​

Squirtle and I ran up to the school, not noticing how late we were. I rushed through the school doors. Some announcements had just been giving on the speakerphone. I walked up to the office...

"Erm-Hello."I said trying to act rushed.
    The Secretary Looked up. Her face was wrinkled and her vioce was croaked. "Hi, and you are?" She said in a sweet, bogus fashion.

"I'm Cadoan Monroe, from Phenac City-" I paused and got my letter of acception from Squirtle. "Here" She said. She hand me a folded slip of paper. "Your schedule and you will get your dorm room # later."

I scanned the paper quickly:

Block B
    Breeding Methods 9
    Professor Harrisson

Block F
    Evolution Studies 9
    Professor Pine

Block A
    Early Pokemon Mythology
    Professor Payne

Block C
    Fitness 9
    Professor Pine

Block F
    Battle Tactics 9
    Professor Maple

Block L
    Pokemon Legends 9
    Professor Opal

Block H
    History
    Professor Xou

Block G
    Creative Writing 9
    Professor Kaze

I was new. And didnt know a single person. Squirtle and I stood here looking at everybody else rush by.

Last edited:

HKim

URPG Ambassador
    Years
  • Harry followed Ali throughout the building, noting the beautiful Lapras fountain and skywalk. Even the windows let in an array of sparkling colors. The architects spared no expense

Harry smiled at Ali, at least he thought that was his name from what the other girl said. He walked over to where he was standing and pointed at the middle staircase.

"Since our room is 302, perhaps we need to climb to the second floor. Somewhere along there should be a staircase to the third floor."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye watched Harry leave with Ali, blushing at the comment he had made about falling asleep in her room, and followed Anna to the girls' dorm. They finally reached their room, and Skye was suprised to see a picture already tacked to the corkboard.

"This was my room last year, this is a picture of me and Ali," Anna explained. She looked very enthusiastic about it.

"Aw...you guys are so cute together!" Skye exclaimed happily, taking a moment to look at the picture, before she went to her suitcase. "Which bed do you want?"

Last edited:

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Not knowign what he was supposed ot do he just yelled out.
    "Can someone tell em where I am suppsoed to go!?" He looekd aroudn waitng for an answer.

ooc:I hafta go for now i may be on lata bye

Years
  • "Right!" Ali stated. "But which way should we go? I'm guessing since the one on the right has the highest numbered rooms, we should check there!" He ran up the stairs as Harry followed, and to his luck, right in front of them was another fountain, this time made of crystal, and displayed an Onix, and behind it, another spiral staircase. Ali jolted behind the fountain, and saw walked up the staircase. To his right, a silver plate that had the words room 300-310 was bolted to the wall, as was another silver plate to his left, which had the words room 311-320 engraved into it. Ali looked out from atop the staircase, and saw another staircase at the other end of the hall. "The classes on the third floor must be on that side, and the dorms must be on this side!" Ali declared, walking down the hall to his right. He saw a door that had the numbers "302" in a vertical line, written in silver. Ali popped the key into the hole, and finally saw the room that would be Harry's home, and his own as well. He sighed as he finally dropped the bag, and sent out a very wide-eyed Pichu. "Hey Princess, you look so cramped!" Ali could tell that she was tired of staying in the pokeball. He left her in the main room, and walked into the hall. He opened the door to his right, then quickly closed it realizing it was the washroom. He then walked back out to the main room, and sat on a bed. "I guess this'll be my bed then!" He stated, looking around at the room. It had a very warm atmosphere to it. There was a large window at the end of the wall, and 2 sidetables between the beds. He put his clothes into the closet nearest to him, set out his text books and his binders in his top drawer (which was part of the sidetable), put his novels in his second drawer, and kept his journal right on top of the table, along with a pen. Once he felt that everything was placed properly, he opened up the window a crack to air the room out of the "new room" smell, laid back on the sofa while Princess rested on top of his stomach. He turned on the TV, which was when he noticed that a VCR had already been hooked up, "I should've brought my gamecube!" He laughed, and waited for Harry to unpack his things, before they all head down to the cafeteria.

Last edited:

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • Anna ploped on the bed closest to the window and looked to Skye.
    "This one," Anna smiled. "I'm gonna go look for Ali's dorm, I'm gonna unpack later," she added leaving the room heading up stairs. She got to Ali's dorm and tapped on the door and opened the door a crack.
    "Hello? Ali ya in there??", she asked, she was holding the picture of her and Ali in her hand.

Years
  • "Uh-yeah! Hi!" Ali said, jumping to his feet. Princess jumped into Anna's arms the moment she saw her. "Pichu Pi!" She said, cheerfully. "Have you and Skye unpacked already!?" He asked, when he noticed something in Anna's hand, that looked considerably old. "What's that?" He asked, crouching over the back of the flat piece of paper. He walked out the door into the hall, and brought Anna out too, so that they wouldn't make Harry feel too uncomfortable.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: I' ve got to go, but I should be back on in about 2 hours!

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • Anna patted Princess on the head.
    "Long time no see," she said to the Pichu and suddenly got serious and showed Ali the picture.
    "It's us," she smiled letting him take it from her hand. "I have the same room as last year, and I found this. Wasn't this from when we first got together????"

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "okay...I'll catch up with you later," Skye said to Anna, and proceeded to take the bed on the wall near the closet.

Skye pulled out her cloud patter sheets and comforter and made short work on making her bed. She decided to unpack her clothes afterwards, and set Agile's favorite pillow on her bed. Her desk, which stood next to her bed, looked barren and forboding, so she decided to put her things there before she went to dinner.

Her bag was full of stuff she was sure she wouldn't need, but brought anyway to brighten up the room. She placed her laptop on the desk first, and plugged in the powerstrip and internet cable. She then placed a few Pokemon nic nacs on the desk in various places: a Spearow, a Pikachu, and a Charizard. She then proceeded to dig out her pictures, which she set on the little shelf above her desk.

First out was a picture of she and Agile when Skye was about three. Skye was in overals and a muddy t-shirt, and Agile was covered in dirt as they posed in the sandbox. Skye smiled, placing it by her laptop. Next was a picture of she and her mother after Skye had finished primary school. They were both smiling happily, as they posed on a slide together, her mother behind her, holding to Skye tightly. Their identical blond hair flew in the breeze.

Next was a picture she felt hard to put up. It was her father, young, healthy, and smiling. Skye's sad expression turned to fond remembrane as she remember where the picture had been taken. They had a camp fire going in the yard. A birthday cake sat half-eaten on the picnic table. Crooked in the shot of the picture stood her father, in his checkered flannel shirt, his spiky brown hair a mess from gathering firewood. His blue- indigo eyes, the ones he shared with Skye, gleamed proudly at his daughter behind the camera lens.

She heard the camera shutter click in the recesses of her memory, and her father saying a hearty, "good job!" to Skye as she held her new, pink camera excitedly, her ten year old body jumping iwth happiness.

It was the year she was to begin her Pokemon journey...but it never happened.

Skye stopped thinking about the memory, and put the picture above all the others on the shelf. She wiped away a single tear that had managed to seep from her eye, and called Agile to her. The two of them made their way to the dining hall to meet with the others.

HKim

URPG Ambassador
    Years
  • Harry followed Ali up the long staircase on the right. Once there, they appeared to be in another main hall area with a second staircase leading up to the third floor. From there, Ali quickly located their room and let himself in with a key each of them recieved in the acceptance letter.

Harry followed him inside, eager to see the room. To his right rested a wooden door. There, laying neatly, were two beds. Between the two beds were two drawers with a plug outlet between the two. In the center above the drawers was a large glass window. The morning sun seemed to shine through, leaving a feeling of a new beginning in the room. In front of the beds was a television set and a couch. The room was big for a school and there was still a lot of left over room between all of the furniture.

Ali immediately chose the on to his left and immediately set about unpacking. Placing his items around his area. Harry quickly followed suit. He unzipped his stuffed backpack and removed his clothes, placing them in the bottom two drawers. After carefully placing them neatly, he removed his text books and his favorite novels from his backpack and placed them in the top drawer. Finally, he placed his notebook on top of the desk and a extra pokeball he recieved for his birthday. He knew that he wasn't allowed to have another pokemon at the academy, but it was a nice thought.

Turning around to inform Ali he was done packing, he noticed him exit the room with the girl, Anna, he seen earlier. Harry raised an eyebrow and could only say, "Interesting."

Years
  • OOC: OMG I just read Skye's last post and a tear rolled down my cheek!!! ='(
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ali looked at the picture, thinking of the great memories that he and Anna had shared together when they had first met. He continued to gaze at it, until he finally decided that they should get to the Dining hall, so he smiled softly, and gave the picture back to Anna. "You know…" He began, "…You're going to have to make a copy of that picture for me," He said, winking at her. He walked back into the room, and saw that Harry was ready. "You wanna get going now?" Ali asked him, holding the door open.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • Anna silently laughed at Ali forgetting how funny he could be and she said under her breath,"Of course I'm gonna get a copy." She walked to Ali's side and said a bit louder,"I'm gonna go ahead so I can get Skye." She then kissed Ali on the cheek and started to walk back to her room.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    He looekd to his left and noticed the secretray iritatingly tap her finger across the desk looking at Reilly. He could feel his face growing hot as he walekd over to the woman.
    "Heh...erm...sorry bout that..." Said Reilly looking down. She shook her head and smiled. "Its ok...just please don't do it again. Especially not this late." She handed him and envolope with his key and schedule. He looked around as he saw all the other kids go up into their dorms together. He could see that alot of them knew eahc other. Already he felt liek an outcast. He climbed up the stairs and down the hallway. He looekd at his key with the room number on it. It read 200 He walked to the door and opened it up to an empty dorm.

Years
  • Raichu Master said:
    I yawned and saw the group of kids waiting. I let my Growlithe out and walked into the room. "Come on, Blaze! Let's go say hi to everyone!" I said smiling. I ran up to Danny and said, "Hi! My name's Blaze and this is my growlithe Blaze! What's your name?" I then held out my hand for him to shake it.
    "Danny." I took his hand and shook it. "Well we'd better go to unpack. Maybe I'll see you around." I told him and started to walk off. I saw a dorm key shine in his hand and on it was No. 507. "Hey!" I exclaimed to him, "You dorm key is room 507! I'm in that room too!" I showed him my key. "I guess we're together then. Lets go unpack Blaze." I grabbed him by his hand and practically dragged him up the 4 flights of stairs to our room. I unlocked the door and flung myself on the nearest bed. "This is soo my bed!" I told him as I jumped back off. I realized I had gone hyper so I stopped for a minute to cool down. "That's better." I told Blaze and then took my bag off my back and started to unpack my stuff. I pulled out a laptop and put it on my desk and plugged it in. I didn't have much else than the usual stuff like tolietries and stuff except for a fossil that I found at the bottom of the lake in Sootopolis city. It looked like a claw or something. I placed it next to my computer. I had always wondered what it was and maybe a teacher here could help shed some light on it.

OOC: sorry if I powerplayed. I just didn't want to go post by post for our conversation cause during the week I am hardly on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back