• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ali nodded at Anna, getting a bit cold.

"I'll see you two around, 'kay?" He said, waving good-bye, and following Anna into the building after scruffing behind the ear of Naru's Vaporeon. Feeling relieved for an odd reason, Julia walked into the building and up to the Rustboro girls' dorm, seeing Monica in the room, unpacking.

"Our stuff! Oh no I completely forgot about unpacking!" Julia was able to hear murmurs on the other side of the wall, where the boys from Rustboro were to sleep. After realizing that they were speaking to softly for her to make out any words, she quickly grabbed her bags, and began to unpack.

"… Rehearsal starts at 9:00 A.M. tomorrow…" Monica said softly, folding up the last of her clothes, and placing them into a dresser at the foot of the bed, not realizing how much larger their dorm was compared to the dorms of the students.

"9:00 A.M.? That's so early, when does rehearsal end?" Julia asked Monica, only beginning to place random pictures stop her bedside table.

"Rehearsal ends at 3:00 P.M., and we have break with the other students. We are supposed to rehearse during school hours so we don't get too much attention from people, since they're all in class… Our first performance is in a couple of days, so if need-be, Ms. Sullivan will get us all up during the middle of the night to rehearse… We're obviously on a tight schedule…" Monica told her, walking into the bathroom now, and getting changed into her P.J.'s.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    The next morning, I woke up like I always have. I took a shower, got changed and then gathered my books up for today's classes. Still feeling a bit empty inside, it was kind of nice to meet someone, and help out. But I doubted I would meet anyone else, and she probably wouldn't talk to me agian, if we crossed paths. I went down to the first cafeteria near me and ate breakfast quietly as Blaze sat on the chair beside me and ate his food.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Cloud hopped onto one of the beds and laid down "Hey, What are you doing?" Kyle asked as Cloud opened his eyes "What do you think, LAYING DOWN!!" Cloud exclaimed sarcastically "Your sitting in my bed!" Kyle yelled "What!?" Cloud asked as he cleaned his ear "I thought you said your bed!" Cloud lauged "I did...you moron." Kyle said softly "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY PRETTY BOY!?" Cloud said as he jumped up and put his stuff down "WHY THE HECK IS THIS BED SO IMPORTANT TO YA!?" Cloud yelled "BECAUSE ITS CLOSED TO THE WINDOW!!!" Kyle shouted back "The window? whats wrong with you boy, the windows in the middle of the wall X_X;;" Cloud said "Exactly and your in the middle bed!" Kyle exclaimed "Just pick a bed you retard control freak!" Cloud exlaimed "CONTROL FREAK!! LOOK AT YOU!!!" Kyle shouted back "What!? I aint no control freak!" Cloud shouted "WHY WON'T YOU JUST LET ME HAVE THE BED!?!?!?" Kyle yelled "Because i got here first! blah!" Cloud said as he stuck out his toung and pulled down his lower eyelid "YOU IMMATURE LITTLE!!!" Kyle screamed "Ah, just go take some exlax and cool down..." Cloud said as he laid back down in the bed, leaving an angry and speechless Kyle in front of his bed, Cloud, knowing he won, didnt say another word.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Blair got up the next morning, and spied the blond chick she had encountered a few times before walking to breakfast as well. She frowned, and took a seat by herself as usual, munching her corn flakes absently.

Skye took a seat at the breakfast table, feeling a little tired after studying for her physics class like crazy last night. Agile was just as sleepy, having stayed up half the night listening to Skye mumble formulas over and over in an effort to memorize them. Skye looked around hopefully to see if Dex had come down for breakfast as well...

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I saw Blair come in...but I didn't think it wise to go and say hi. I looked at my growlithe for help, but Blaze just shrugged and continued eating. I then started glancing over at her every few seconds hoping she wouldn't see me look at her. Okay, this is rediculus! Why am I doing this!? I'm Blaze! I can make more friends then just my Growlithe! I thought as I found myself staring at her lightly, and found I couldn't ter my eyes off her.

OOC: It looks like I need to redo "How to make rp post" again! Some of you are slacking! Tsk tsk! XD

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Blair made a disgruntled face when she caught Blaze staring at her. She looked away from him, and finished her breakfast quickly, calling Doomsday to her side, and heading out the door to her classes. The last thing she needed wat to get attached to people here...

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "Oops." I said turning back to Blaze. He shook his head and barked. "Yeah I know I messed that up. You don't have to tell me." I said alittle sad, but not bothered, I was used to it. I just got up and went to Chemistry early, like I have been doing for this whole year.

"Nice to see you coming in early, but don't you have any other friends to hang out with?" He said as I entered, me and the professor have gotten close this year, I would classify him as a friend two. So I really had only two friends here.

"Besides you and Blaze, I've got none." I sighed. As I sat down in my seat. "But I did help a girl with her History homework. But I think she was a freshman, from the material in the book." I said as I opened my book to the page that was written on the board.

"Really now!? This is a good sign, have you tryed talking with anyone, besides last night." He said interested in my tale and interested in what I had to say.

"No, I've tryed keeping to myself." I said.

He laughed loudly and said still chuckling, "Blaze, you have been less than quiet in my class. Everyone has fun in here because you act like a goof in here, and yet you still get the top grades in here."

"I guess, but that's cause I can relax in your class, and I've always loved chemistry." I sighed.

"Why don't you try making friends in this class and maybe they'll prove to be good friends." He suggested.

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea, since I seem to be friendly here. And people have been coming up to talk to me all year, I just choose not to talk, cause I figured they felt sorry for me." I admitted.

"People feel sorry for you!? I mean come on, listen to you! You're the class clown, they might think you're strange for only opening up in here, but that's just my opinion." He said laughing again.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    "Mom, I'm nervous..." ten-year-old Roxanne (Roxy) Parkington said in a low voice as her mother, Sabrina, pulled their car into the parking lot of the Academy. Roxy had dark ash blond hair that reached to her shoulders, blue-grey eyes, and an olive skin complexion. Her father had died five years ago in the Orange Islands, on Roxy's fifth birthday, no less, and after being mentored by Professor Elm in her hometown of New Bark for the past several years, she was going to begin her first year at the Pokemon Academy.

"You'll do great, Roxy, don't worry," her mom replied in a hopefully soothing voice as they both got out of the car and started for the school entrance. "Just think, won't you make Daddy proud? He was a great Pokemon researcher and trainer himself."

"Yeah, but I don't even know if..." She stopped; the words "he loved me" were on the edge of her lips, but she thought better of it and fell silent. Mother and daughter climbed the front steps, unsure of where to register. It was just after breakfast and a group of students were hurrying to class.

"Excuse me!" Sabrina called, hurrying over to them, with Roxy trying to keep up. "Could one of you direct me to the main office? We're from New Bark and I need to enroll my daughter for her first year."

~Roxy~

Years
    Julia continued unpacking as she heard the boys in the next room arguing. Seeing Monica was trying to get some sleep, she wrote, 'SHUT UP! >.<', on a piece of paper, and slipped it under their door. She knocked, and walked back into her room, finishing off the rest of her bag and throwing it in a corner, drifting of into a deep slumber.
    ~~~~~~~
    Ali woke up in his bed, remembering the stuff that Anna had told him the previous evening… Getting changed into a black T-shirt and a black pair of jeans, he walked over to his window, seeing that it was still raining. Princess was still asleep on the bed, probably tired from the previous battle. They almost never battled, so even though she merely confused a Minun, she was very tired out. Ali's first 2 classes were communications and Breeding Methods, so he grabbed his bag and left without Princess, assuming she wasn't needed for the classes. He was going to go down to the dining hall to grab some breakfast, but immediately heard the bell ring after he stepped out the door.

"Oh no!" He shouted, sprinting to his first class, hoping it was only the warning bell. He stepped into the classroom, still not hearing the second bell ring. Seeing that everyone else was already seated, and that he hadn't heard another bell ring, he loudly muttered.

"I'm not late!" Hoping he wasn't. Just then, he heard the second bell ring.

"That's right, you're not so take a seat and open your text book to page 39, we're starting a new chapter today!" Ali blushed, and walked over to an empty desk, dropping his bag to the ground, and taking out his book, turning it to the 39th page, finding that the new chapter they were to start on was 'communicative battle'. Intrigued by the title, he listened intently to see what he could find out, hoping Princess wasn't required to be there for the class.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    As class progressed, I had answered every answer he threew at his students. Professor Kline then looked at me dissatisfied, and I stopped and let the others answer the rest. Professor Kline let us have 15 minutes to talk, this was to give me a chance to talk with people. I then saw a blond hair girl, brown hair girl and a black hair boy. I recognized them as the students in front of me. I walked over to me and the boy said, "Hey Blaze, what's up!? Nice class today, don't you think?"

"Yeah it was awesome, Jake." I said smiling as Blaze followed me.

"Hey Blaze." The two girls said almost at the sametime.

"Hello Jenny(the blond), Hello Melissa (the burnette)." I greeted them.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Cloud heard the door knock and got up to check it out "Er..." Cloud said as he read the note "Shut...Up...wow pretty boy your really good with the ladys!" Cloud said with a smile "YOUR THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS WHOLE THING!" Kyle yelled "Hey Julia or Naru or whoever wrote this notes gonna come over and kick your butt when they hear ya screamin like a banshie! hehe." Cloud exclaimed as he looked at the note, it was obviously in Julias hand writing "Hehe, maybe she does like me! hehe!" Cloud whispered as he looked at the note "AND ONE MORE THING CLOUD!!!" Kyle began as Cloud grabbed his old head band and shoved it in Kyles mouth as he was yelling "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Kyle yelled as he took the old head band out of his mouth and threw it at Cloud, he caught it and threw it in his suitcase "Thought it'd shut ya up :D " Cloud laughed as he laid back in bed and stared at the ceiling, and drifted off to sleep.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "Why suddenly did you start wanting to talk with us? I mean after all those times you turned us down." Jake said laughing.

"I guess I thought you guys were only talking to me because you felt sorry that I didn't have any friends except Blaze." I said scratching Blaze behind the ear.

"You don't have what!?" Jenny exclaimed shocked that I said that.

"I don't really have any friends except Blaze and Professor Kline." I sighed now feeling stupid for even talking to them.

"But you're like one of the most popular kids in this class! Why would you think you had no friends, when everyone around has been trying to talk to you for this whole year!" Jake said.

"Yeah, but I came from a pokemon academy where I was quiet and barely talked, and had no friends, until I got Blaze." I sighed. "So I guess it would have been the same way here." I admitted.

All three of them laughed at the thought of me being quiet. But then they saw my serious face and stopped laughing, "Well it's not that way here then." Melissa said.

Then the bell rang to go to our next classes.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "Oh...it's all right," Skye assured him. Agile nodded as well from her spot next to Skye, chewing happily on Poke pellets.

Skye took one final bite of her meal, and sat back happily. She got her books and things together discreetly, not wishing to rush Dex. Agile yawned boredly, and ate the last of her Poke pellets.

"Where's Merlin this morning?" she asked softly. "Meditating again I suppose?"

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Jenny and Melissa had Biology next. And Jake had Advanced Battle strategies with me. We seperated and me and Jake talked the whole way to class.

Once me and Jake got to our next class, the teacher looked at us sternly. "You two are late!" He said frowning.

"HUH! That isn't possible! There has to be some mistake. I've never was late to this class!" I said insulted by the fact that he was accusing me of being late.

"Look at the clock! Now take a seat." He said as the second bell rang.

I smiled and said, "Late!? No...never." I then went to my seat and then started scribbling down notes as the teacher talked, unforturnately I've always been a bad note taker, and ended up my paper filled with scribbles, not even I could read it.

OOC: Here are the three students info:

Name: Jenny
    Age/Grade/Rank: 16/10
    Looks:Blonde hair, very athletic build, much the same build as a cheerleader. Wears faded bluejeans, and black t-shirt that she tucks slightly at the bottom. And she has blue eyes.
    Starter Pok?mon: Pikachu (Sparky)
    Pok?ball: just her pikachus which is a pokeball with a thunder bolt in the middle of the ball.
    Personailty: Spunky and bright, she's very smart dispite the blond cheerleader sterotype.
    Hometown: Pallet town

Name: Jake
    Age/Grade/Rank: 16/sophmore (10)
    Looks: Black hair that is neatly brushed, has light blue jeans and any variety of shirt. he has hazel eyes that turn blue when he's happy, brown when he's depressed, mad, or sad, and turns green when he's just excited, and a mix of all three when he's calm and just feeling okay.
    Starter Pok?mon: Absol (Abby)
    Pok?ball: Ultra ball that's black and white, black with white trim
    Personailty: Cool, calm and collected. Not nerdy, and not athletic, he's just a cool guy to be around.
    Hometown: Celadon City

Name: Melissa Jacklin (middle name) Jakie or Mel.
    Age/Grade/Rank: 16/ sophmore (10)
    Looks: burnette, very cute, but doesn't participate in any athletic activity, just her and her chemisty book, she has tight faded blue jeans, and black t-shirt with lite white button down shirt on top of it
    Starter Pok?mon: Charmander (Char)
    Pok?ball: Great Ball, no special markings
    Personailty: Classic dork, but she's only dorky when it comes to chemistry, otherwise, she's laid back, and normally happy-go-lucky
    Hometown: Blackthorn City

Last edited:

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat awoke in the middle of the forest. She had no idea how she had gotten there or how long she had been laying there.

Ruby looked down at her, a worried expression on her face.

When Nat sat up, she found it painful. Stabs of pain coursed up and down her leg and she was forced to lie down again.

It was then that Nat saw Mew. It was hovering over her, it's expression also worried.

Thank goodness. We thought we'd lost you... Mew said.

"Lost me?" Nat asked, thoroughly confused.

You were attacked be a group of Mightyena. Ruby did her best to protect you, but exhausted herself. They were about to finish you off when I flew overhead. I took you here, and restored as much health as possible.

Nat stared. She then found herself in front of the school. Mew must have teleported her there. She tried to rise, but her leg merely collapsed underneath her. She clutched it to her, crying in frustration and pain. She hoped someone would help her.

Years
    Ali got back to his room from Communications to get Princess from his room. Luckily, she had awoken, and was very energetic. Walking down into the grand hall, Ali saw Nat on the ground outside through the windows. Very concerned, he ran outside with Princess attempting to follow behind him.

"Nat! Are you okay!?" He shouted, running to her side. Princess quickly unzipped the canvas bag, which was dropped to Ali's legs. He knelt down and dug through it, pulling out a small bag with bandages, insulated blankets, cloths, and random medicines. He kept it beside the bag, still unsure of what to do.

"Are you okay Nat?" He asked her, putting a few articles of clothing he had in his bag under her head.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "okay class. you're dismissed." The teacher said, as he closed his notebook.

"Hey we have a two hour break before our next class. Me, Jenny, and Mel are going to hang out in the sophmore lounge." Jake said smiling. "Want to come?"

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure. It'll be fun comparing test scores and GPAs." He said as we walked out of the room and down two flights of stairs.

We entered the lounge and I saw Melissa with her nose in her chemistry book. And Jenny was doing her homework from the last two classes. "Hey, Blaze!" Melissa said as she looked over her book to see who entered.

"Hey Melissa." I said as I shook her hand.

"Please call me Mel." She said smiling and then went back to her book.

Jake flopped on the sofa beside Jenny and said, "You should have seen the look on our BS teachers face when me and Blaze waked in together." He laughed and then let me explain it.

"Well." Jenny urged.

"It wasn't a big deal I just told him he was wrong about me and Jake being late." I said as I shrugged and took a seat beside Melissa. I sighed deeply and reclined my body against the armchair.

"um...you write songs right?" Mel asked as she put her chemisty book away.

"Yeah alittle bit. I only write country songs." I sighed as I yawned.

Jake and Jenny then turned and did their own thing. Jenny went back to doing her homework, and Jake closed his eyes for a short nap. "Wow...who are you inspired by?" Mel asked obviously interested in my songwriting ability.

"Um...Tracy Lawrence, and John Michael Montgomery." I shrugged not making a big deal out of it.

Mels charmader perched up and walked over and sat down and listened to what I had to say. "Excuse me, I forgot to introduce you to, Char!" She giggled. "Char, meet Blaze, Blaze meet Char."

I whistled and Blaze came trotting in, "This is my faithful growlithe Blaze." I said smiling.

"Wow! Nice to meet you!" She said as she petted Blaze.

"Does Char like country?" I asked curiously, noticing that he sat down in front of me.

"Yeah, he likes Tracy Lawrence and John Michael Montgomery." She said.

"Oh, that's cool. They're really good." I said smiling as I patted Char gently on the head. "Well I'm going for a walk." I sighed.

"I'll come with you, I need a break from my homework." Jenny said as she got up with me. Her Pikachu jumped on her shoulder and said, "This is Sparky."

"Nice to meet you, Sparky." I said as we exited the lounge to take a walk.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat grimaced as she laid back gratefully on the clothing Ali had put under her head.

"Attacked.... by.... Mightyena...." she managed to gasp. "I need.... to get to.... the hospital wing or something."

The pain was coursing through her. It was horrible. She couldn't understand what was wrong. It was then she saw that blood was blossoming on the ground around her leg. Apparantly, Mew's healing effects had worn off.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I went to one of the many courtyards of the Academy and sat down on a bench. "Did you know Mel is single?" Jenny said suddenly. I had forgotten she was behind me, I jumped when she said that.

"Um...uh...no I didn't know that." I said trying to come up with something to say to her. Ok....that was kind of sudden! I thought as Jenny sat beside me.

"yeah she keeps telling me about how cute you are, and how funny you are in chemisty." She said laughing alittle.

Now I knew why she went with me. "That's nice. But I'm not looking for anybody right now." I explained hoping to end that conversation right there. "She's a very nice girl, but she's not my type even if I was looking for somebody." I said getting up and walking away with Blaze on my heels.

"Yeah...but..." Jenny said before just watching me walk away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back