• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Personality Shop!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years

Well, this is an idea I had, and it's to be done in conjunction with Igtica and orange*berry. It has its basis in the Pok?mon personality badges that Berry made. What basically happens is this:

1. You decide what Pok?mon you want to be.
    2. You nominate which of us you want to draw the pictures. (It can be any of us, but I'm not a good artist.)
    3. You can either write your own words (see Iggy's sig for an example) or ask one of us to.
    4. The art and words come to me, and I put it together.

Hey presto! It's a Pok?mon personality!

Last edited:

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    lol maybe I better post here so you can see my one :p lol aww mine was an outcome on orange*berry's quiz. I didn't choose the words :p

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    igtica said:
    lol maybe I better post here so you can see my one :p lol aww mine was an outcome on orange*berry's quiz. I didn't choose the words :p

I'll post the other outcomes too... well... five at least... I can't attach any more than that. n.n()

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Wow, that's what the others look like! ^_^ That's cute! :p I like mine the best out of those, which is cool seeing that's the one I have. Are there anymore?

The King of Water Pokemon

Admiring my Avatar
    Years
    Can I have one? The one in my signature was from a quiz. Can you put Wailmer(With it's Japanese Name) in the background. I want it to explain how lazy I can be at times, but when needed, I can be energetic and a leader. Thanks.

EDIT: Oh yeah. Can Igtica do mine?

Last edited:

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Sweet!
    May I have one from Orange berry?
    A Jynx please.

Urm...if you find it too difficult(or too ugly), a Gardevoir instead...

Stormdoom

Lighting Hound
    Years
    May I have one? Of a Stormdoom (pretty much just a houndoom with yellow shackled bones and white horns....and silver maw) Ehh....I dont really care who draws it...anything is better than what I can do...so their all wonderful....and I guess say stuff about being a leader and strong willed, but laid back and friendly. And if possible, have lighting somewhere on there...If ya have time. Thanks ^_^

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Well, this is an idea I had, and it's to be done in conjunction with Igtica and orange*berry. It has its basis in the Pok?mon personality badges that Berry made. What basically happens is this:

1. You decide what Pok?mon you want to be.
    2. You nominate which of us you want to draw the pictures. (It can be any of us, but I'm not a good artist.)
    3. You can either write your own words (see Iggy's sig for an example) or ask one of us to.
    4. The art and words come to me, and I put it together.

Hey presto! It's a Pok?mon personality!
    Oh oh oh, I want one:P.

1. hmm Dragonite, lol.
    2. I think I've already bothered igtica enough about drawing a dragonite for me. So I'll ask orange*berry this time.
    3. I'm no good at describing my personality so I'll ask one of you! Who's the best with words?

Ok I think I filled it out properly, lol. Let me know if you need more info.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I'm not too bad with words, I scored straight A+s and 100% in both my exams for English last year (year 11), but since Berry and Iggy are older they are probably better. Iggy, Berry, I'll await your pics (you can send them to my email [email protected] or post them here). Also, do we need font discussion, or should I just choose some happy fonts from the hundreds on my computer?

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Weeeee!
    I'd like one to plz!

1. Black Pikachu
    2. Iggy made my Yamichu pic so I'll ask Orange*Berry this time.
    3. I suck at describing my personality so I'll let J_A do it!

~HORN!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    I'm not too bad with words, I scored straight A+s and 100% in both my exams for English last year (year 11), but since Berry and Iggy are older they are probably better. Iggy, Berry, I'll await your pics (you can send them to my email [email protected] or post them here). Also, do we need font discussion, or should I just choose some happy fonts from the hundreds on my computer?
    Wow! You score good!
    I only got 95% in English, though there's only one person that scored higher than me.
    Hm...would you mind doing my words?
    Would you mind using the "Ruriri" font?

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    jynx said:
    Wow! You score good!
    I only got 95% in English, though there's only one person that scored higher than me.
    Hm...would you mind doing my words?
    Would you mind using the "Ruriri" font?

Jynx, Jynx. I made the Ruriri thing, so chances are that JA doesn't have that font.
    Just in case, it's called 'glue' if I'm not mistaken. n.n()

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    orange*berry said:
    I could send JA the font if she doesn't have it, but if you really want me to, I can do the text. n.n()
    Oh well, I don't really mind.
    You can discuss it amongst yourselves.

But when can I receice the picture?

And I beg you to draw a Jynx, please.>.<

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Wows...look at all the requests O.O Wows some actually chose me to draw them! Well I have to complete a few requests on my own thread, But I'll try and do these either in between or as soon as possible. So let me get this straight so far we have:

orange*berry requests:
    jynx
    Kairyu
    Yamichu

Iggy (my) requests:
    The King of Water Pokemon
    Marina99

Anyone's requests:
    Stormdoom
    Haruka

I think we better decide out of us 3 who will do the other 2. I'm happy for you to do the wording JA, I don't know about orange*berry.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    I think JA doing the wording is perfectly fine. n.n() Id probabaly screw things up like usual. X.o()

Jynx: I will be drawing Jynx. Dont worry. n.n() Since your first on my list, I'll probabaly have your's done first.

Back