• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] The Poke Ball Plus

Neronaya

STAR GATE HEAVEN
Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    I really want it but at the pricepoint I'd probably have to wait for a price drop considering its not a requirement for the game. I guess it really depends on what they plan on doing with the "pokewalker" aspect of it. If there's a lot of features that warrant a $50 money drop then maybe I would more seriously consider it. It's so cute though...

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2021
    If it were to act exactly like a Pokémon Go Plus device like catching and spinning Pokéstops, then yes. I will most likely buy one. I've been wanting to buy a PoGo Plus for so long already..

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    I will probably pick up a Poké Ball Plus just because I'm a college student and most of my day is spent walking around campus. It will be nice to be able to train my Pokémon, even on days when I am extremely busy.

My one concern is the sound the device makes. In the trailer, Pikachu would make noises whenever the Poké Ball was interacted with. Hopefully this feature is optional, as I don't want to be sitting in a quiet lecture when "Pika, pi!" is suddenly broadcast to the whole class.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    I want it only because I actively play Pokemon GO but it's so much money and I don't know if it's worth it at that price point

Back