• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokechito Store!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Hello sir. Lucky you cause I have a shaymin from oblivia, celebi from the gamestop event and shiny suicune and shiny raiko from the gamestop event. WARNING! I only will trade these for non-hacked and non-cloned pokemon.
    Sincerely,
    Shadow The Darkrai

Midnight_1987

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Interested in....

Weavile adamant lvl 100
    Tyranitar lvl 55 ev'd 252 atk and in spd
    That's it btw do u clone?

Also this is for 4th gen FYI....

OK, Yes I can trade If you want 4th or 5th Gen...
    and which PKMN do you offer for them?

Hello sir. Lucky you cause I have a shaymin from oblivia, celebi from the gamestop event and shiny suicune and shiny raiko from the gamestop event. WARNING! I only will trade these for non-hacked and non-cloned pokemon.
    Sincerely,
    Shadow The Darkrai

Hi, and which PKMN do you want for them? Choose the pokemon you like from my store please :D
    If you want you can choose 5 for your 4

Last edited:

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    I think I would like... RegiSteel, RegiIce, RegiRock, Regigigas, (Almos) Darkrai and a NORMAL Treeko. I will only accept the trade if... It includes that Darkrai and a RegiIce, none of the pokemon I'm asking for are hacked, none are cloned, they are untouched and none are from other people and they haven't been hack-checked. If the trade doesn't reach these requirements then I won't trade.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2012
    I was wondering if you'd trade a UT Shiny Audino 49 Rash nature for any untrained Darkari

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
    Years
  • Do you still have that shiny Lapras? If so, what nature is it? I have an UT shiny Rash Lugia to offer. I also have a shiny Timid Pidgeot which is EV'd in Sp. Attack and Speed. If you'd like, I can infect a Pokemon with Pokerus for free. However, at the moment, I am at no reliable Wifi source and can't seem to get on...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back