• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Nat deeply resisted the urge to glare at the newcomer. "My name's Nat," she said calmly, keeping her focus on making her tone free of ice. She motioned to the Raichu and Houndoom beside her. "And this is Ruby, and this is Fang," she said, actually sounding cheery as she slid her chair under the table, hiding her scars from view.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I slowly stretched as I awoke, becoming aware of each muscle in my lean frame as I shook the haze of sleep from my mind. Looking over, I grinned and said to Kat, "G'mornin', dearie. You ready for today?" I tossed my bedclothes aside and stood, still fully clothed. My grin widened, eyes still fixed on Kat as as said, "Y'know, I'm not gonna sleep like this every night."

I stretched again, before kneeling and letting my eyes flutter shut, back straight. My breathing slowed naturally as I began to focus my attention on it. Before I was too deep in, I asked Kat, "Do you mind I I meditate a little?"

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Slightly pertubed and red-cheeked, Kat shook her head. "Not at all," she said, walking to her closet and pulling out a pair of baggy jeans and a loose, red longsleeved tee. She kept jer gaze off Alec as she went into the bathroom and showered. She brushed out her long, black hair, letting it cascade down to the middle of her back. She pulled on her clothes and belted her pants to keep them from falling to her knees.

Kat went back to her bed and sat down, pulling items into her bag for the classes she would be having today. She kept quiet, not wanting to disturb Alec.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I nodded. "I have two pokemon, a dratini and a metang too, but they didn't really like any nickname's I could think of-" I said, sounding cheerful, until my cell phone rang. I picked it up, but before I could speak, a low quality line was activated, and a masked voice said "There's to be an attack, I advise you to get to safetey immidiately, miss Addriana, as there's no telling what can occur in the heat of battle." My complexion became even paler as the line cut off. "Oh no..." I said breathlessly. I had no idea they were actually going to try to *ATTACK* the school. I immidiately turned to who I considered my two newest "friends." Nat in paticular. "There's, ah, a bit of a... Problem." I said, unsure of how I could warn them without giving away my secret...

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Nat raised an eyebrow. "Problem, eh?" she said, looking skeptically to Noah. She didn't trust this... Adrianna.

Then again, she was probably just jealous. Biting back a string of comments and ignoring the egging-on from Fang, Nat looked at the girl. "Anything I can do?"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Find somewhere to hide." I said, standingup, and beginning to look around, any trace of cheerfulness gone, replaced by determination, and a professional air. "Team rocket is coming." I said, immidiately releasing my pokemon. "Listen, don't ask me how I know, but we do. They said somehting about an attack, and we need to get somewhere safe."

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    The rain was dreadful as it poured down from the dark, cloudy skies. Heavy drops of liquid splashed onto puddles, scattered everywhere on the driveway. It was a bit windy too. The impact of the winds pressing against my face wasn't irritating me, but it caused me to squint my eyes. My shoes were caked with dry mud from running out of the shivering rain. My parents were supposed to attend my 6th Birthday party, but didn't come, they promised they would have came.

Houndour attempted to cheer me up by licking my face with it's soft, slippery tongue. I just sat there motionlessly, holding my pale face with my two wet hands. They were never there to celebrate, always attending their meetings and such. Houndour gave up on hope of making me happy and walked back inside the House.

Suddenly, I noticed a pair of two brilliant lights go through the gate. My eyes lit up, and a hopeful smile curved upon my face as I rushed to the front of the house. I knew it was my parents. They drove a Mercedes-Benz, with a solid paint of black and polished finely. Even though it was coming through this direction, it didn't seem like it was slowing down. Actually, it appeared to be picking up acceleration. My once cheerful face quickly turned into fear. I couldn't move, paralyzed with fear as the car began to skid towards me, trying to cease to a halt, but it was too late as the car...

I woke up, in a cold swat. I began to breath heavily, clenching my hand onto my heart and slowly began to calm down. I never wanted to remember that dreadful day when I had my accident. I gave out a low yawn as I stood up from my bed. My face was still quite pale from the last scene. I was about to go take my usual mourning shower, until I recognized an unfamiliar scent in the air. I was interrupted when I heard my cell phone create a small beep. I rushed to my cellphone and flipped it open, noticing I have a message.

" Yo Darin! This is Jeremy! Remember when I drove recklessly yesterday? Well,... I got ticketed and do you mind if I borrow a couple of dollars from you? Call me back.

Sighing, I deleted the pointless message and arched the phone on top of a drawer. I then paused, remembering that fragrance. I walked slowly, and somewhat cautiously to the restroom. Turning on the pearl white faucet, I slowly began to take my shower.

Finally done with my shower, I slipped into a pair of white, long cargo pants and an ordinary white T-shirt. My theme was now white and blue, so I took out my pair of Full White Nike Air Force One's, A stab of blue was on the heel, giving it a better look with the sky blue laces. I attached my Rolex watch onto my wrist and strapped a chain around my neck. I snatched my cellphone and slung the strap over my shoulder, containing the required contents for my classes. I left the room and locked the room shut, hopping Breakfast didn't ended yet.

Years
    OOC: LOL Another flashback, thank GOODNESS I've got it all in one of my previous posts from a previous year, I just beefed it up a bit, and edited it so that it made more sense (putting together years that were cut short, changing names etc... Actually I think that's all I did >_>) =D IMO, it's worth reading, and it's got a lot of cool history!!

IC: The mention of 'Team Rocket' brought back countless memories, none of which were good... The first year of Noah's stay at the academy resulted in the school shutting down for a period of time, and it wasn't something he wanted to happen again.

?Well, It?s a complicated story, but I?ll try to explain it?
    What happened was? Well, it was in the first couple of weeks of school? So, it?s first thing in the morning, and everybody in the hall hears a big commotion going on. Fox, my room mate - and brother, came out into the living room-back then, the dorms were much larger? The night before, Anna came to our dorm to watch a movie, and by the time it had finished, it was really late, so she stayed in our dorm to prevent her from being caught by the admin? ANYWAYS-back to the incident. The three of us were questioning what had happened, so we walked outside, and everybody was standing outside the dorm of a person named T.K. The three of us joined them, not having any idea of what had happened. One of our teachers immediately cleared us all away, and brought us back to our dorms? He sort of singled out Anna because she was the only girl in the hall, all the other girls were still asleep on their side of the school, so since then, they had never gotten along, he couldn?t punish her because he didn?t have proof of anything happening, and people were free to roam around the school in the morning. Well, we were all brought back to our dorms, and we heard the principal on the P.A. say that there weren?t going to be any classes soon after. Obviously we were all pretty happy, but what could?ve happened that was serious enough to cancel classes, right? Well, we found out later that Pixie-T.K?s Vulpix, had been? Uhh? Well, killed. Apparently, it was pretty evident that it was intentional, none of us knew why though? Back then, Team Aqua and Magma were just coming out of their shell, so there was a huge rumor that one of the students were drafted with them. Since then, T.K. kinda lost his marbles?? Noah put off a little chuckle, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

?He vowed to get his revenge on whoever did that to Pixie, and before the next day, he was gone. Obviously, everyone wanted their share of the 15 minutes of fame, so one after another, students began to form groups, and travel to find T.K... Nikki and Hope would always stick together... And then Anna, Fox, and myself went together too... But eventually we got split, and I found myself travelling with Jenna... The teachers didn?t allow that at all, but it?s not like they could?ve done anything to physically stop us, right? Within the following week, most of the students had already left, and the Academy was getting a ton of threatening messages from anonymous organizations, so they had to shut down the school until? Well, now!? Trying not to go into any deeper details, he stopped there, and watched the faces of Nat and Skye to see their reactions.

"Hi..." Nat greeted, obviously uncomfortable by the way she toyed with her ribbon bracelet.

She sighed as she heard Fang munching happily under the table. "Look, Noah. Did I do something wrong? You've been acting so strangly lately... Especially around me..." she blurted out, unable to keep it in any longer.

Hearing Nat add 'especially around me' to her statement made Ali feel some-what unsettle, which reminded Vulpix of the conversation she heard Ali and Anna have. She quickly made her way to Fang, explaining what had happened in the cafe the previous evening.

"Uh-well... Actually, it has more to do with Sean... I heard you guys talking at lunch, and... I'm kinda confused..." He hoped that she would fill in the rest, but he decided to add,

"What about Blaze?" Meanwhile, Vulpix was barking rapidly, explaining to Fang that Anna had been attacked by Team Magma over the summer, and that there was an implication of previous contact within their conversation. She then referred to Noah's long-term absences since the get-together with Nat. Princess tried listening from the top of the table, but was barely able to hear soft murmurs.

Noah pierced directly into the eyes of Princess with his own, knowing she knew what he was thinking, after having experienced everything since the first year. He didn't want to believe it, but there was a great chance that everything that was happening from the first year up until now could have to do with the same thing... And to think it all started with one child's Vulpix...

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    OOC: Gahh... I'm now lost.. I gotta learn to keep up with this.. xD!

Anna grumbled as she raced down the halls into the dining room, not wanting to miss breakfast. She suddenly came to a halt as she entered the room, looking in the direction of Noah and Nat, and another person. Something was wrong, or rather something was going to go wrong. It wasn't even her psychic part that senced this, it was just her being her, her being a good friend. She walked over to her friends at a quickened pace and smiled slightly as she appeared.

"Morning," she said. "What's up?"

~Ozy~

Years
    I only had a few minutes, but those few minutes helpd immensely, I found myself centered in the world again. My eyes fluttered back open and I hopped to my feet, smiling sodtly at Kat as I said, "One more thing to do before classes. You can tag along if you want, but I need to go and do some training, mmm?" I reached into my bag and rummaged around, before finding what I was looking for with an, "Ah! Gotcha, 'ya little devil."

I pulled the item out of my bag, refealing a small knife, six inches long, handle included. It was a kunai, one of many I had packed. I walked it across my fingers with practiced ease before spinning it around and tucking it up my sleeve.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Kat's eyes widened as he pulled out the weapon. She looked at him curiously, pulling Dancelle into her arms. "Certainly," Kat said gently, slipping off the bed. "I don't have anything better to do before class, and it's apparant that I won't be eating breakfast."

Dancelle shuddered as Kat mentioned not eating breakfast. The Kirlia got the feeling that Kat wouldn't be eating at all today after what happened last night.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Nat looked at Noah curiously, rising and finding Ruby and Fang standing beside her protectively. A look of determination entered her eyes as she looked at Adrianna.

"I will not run away from Team Rocket," she whispered in a hard tone. Not after all that had happened, after all she and her friends had been put through because of the Teams.

"Up for a battle?" she asked Noah, hoping he would come along. After all, surely he wanted some sort of revenge as well.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    OOC: Er, I feel incredibly out of synch with this roleplay. Being such, I will most likely be posting here very little or not at all. My apologies.

~Ozy~

Years
    I laughed, noticing her eys and said, "Nothing like that. I just need the blade as a marker." I walked out of the room, trusting Kat to follow if she wished. I moved off to a secluded corner of the ground, to an immensely tall tree. Old scars were visible in the bark, leading up to two, maybe two and-a-half times my own height. I nodded, turning to Kat, smiling and saying, "This morning, I'll be climbing trees." With that, I turned back to the tree and began focusing my energies, my chakras in my feet.

Mist seemed to surround my ankles as I achieved my goal. I nodded, opening my eyes and stepping forward, I began to walk up the tree, parallel to the ground.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Kat gasped and fell backwards, landing on her rear. What the heck was he doing? Dancelle merely looked impressed.

Not wanting to disturb him, less he topple out of the tree, Kat bit her tongue and kept quiet, settling for watching him.

~Ozy~

Years
    I felt my chakras begin to weaken, return to a more normal state. I slipped a little, hurridly flicking the kunai out and marking the trunk with it, about three feet above my previous highest mark. Before I lost control altogether, I pushed into the tree, then lept off of it, backflipping in midair to land lightly beside Kat. Supposedly, it looked rather odd, for someone of my frame to land so gracefully, almost without a sound. I gave both Kat and Dancelle a cockeyed grin, saying, "Like I said, climbing trees."

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Kat's eyes were still wide, looking at him curiously. "Sorry," she said with a little laugh. "but I didn't see you climb anything."

Dancelle giggled. He walked UP the tree!

Kat smiled at her Pokemon friend. Indeed he did. Rather interesting, isn't it? I wonder how he did it. She didn't bother keeping the mental link on a personal note, as she didn't think that anyone could intercept her thought.

~Ozy~

Years
    Unaware of the mental conversation, I laughed a little and flicked the knife up my sleeve, saying, "Fine. walked, climed, whatever. To me, it's just good training." I stopped for a moment, my features calming before I began my explanation, adding, "You see, I'm a student of ninjutsu. In combat, we use our chakras, our vital energis to aid us. In Western terms, chakras could be considered the soul, or spirit, but that's rather misleading. You could try and consider chakra life, undiluted by the flesh, but at the same time, an integral part of it."

I looked down at my feet for a moment, adding, "A disciplined mind can manipulate its chakras to do seemingly impossible things like," I broke off again, and grinned, continuing, "Walk up a tree. But it's good training in that the bottom of the foot is the hardest place to focus and control one's charkra. Frthermore, to much energy there, and you'll bounce off. Too little, and you fall off. It's an exercise in perfect, total control, the control you need in combat when you don't have time to stop and think abot all of this."

Years
    Noah didn't say anything, almost positive that Princess and Vulpix weren't up to it... Then again, Princess hadn't battled at all since she'd evolved, and she did look much more determined. Princess jumped onto the table, barely dodging the plate covered in pancakes and maple syrup. She looked over to Nat with a determined look on her face, she was never able to prove to Noah that she was good enough to battle, any oppurtunity she had was a good one for her.

Seeing the look of determination in Princess, Noah finally agreed with a nod.

'I guess we should... Could I eat first though?' He playfully put on a disappointed face, looking at Nat, until he noticed Anna arrive, which is when he decided to straighten out.

"Morning," she said. "What's up?" Before Noah could ask if it was a good idea to tell her anything, Princess quickly blurted everything out to Leo and Sparkle, knowing that Anna would understand as well. with a cheeky expression, she stuck her tongue out at Noah, and then receeded onto all fours on the table.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    ((Sorry Alter I didn't know what to type T_T Oh and Rai? Can I draw Noah?! PLEASE!!!!!???))

After He and Yikari had finally made it downstairs to dinner and he had started a snowball fight on the front lawn, the young man had retired to his room. He awoke with a yawn and stretched lazily.

" Alright Youkai, come on out.." Lyst stated, holding up the ball that held his partner. The dog leapt to the floor and looked up at Lyst apologentically.

" Don't worry about it! What was wrong with you anyway?" Lyst asked, and the Houndoom shook his head. But the dog did know, and he would get his revenge. Lyst looked over at the empty bunk across from him and sighed in disapointment. He stood and moved across the room to the bathroom and took a quick shower. He hummed happily as he dress in his clean white shirt and well wore jeans. He messed with his hair lazily then walked into the hall with Youkai right beside him.

" Let's go wake up Yikari!" He said with a laugh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back