• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Cebe said:
    Guys can I join. I posted it earlyer but no replies that I can join. Heres my profile again.

Name:Akira Minnia Duran

Age/Grade/Room #:14/Freshman/#102

Physical Appearance: Dark blue eyes, short dirty-blond hair with blue highlights, a navy cap with a light blue mix of colors on the front(it looks like the portal opened when Celebi travels through time), a navy t-shirt with a light blue mix of colors on the right sleeve, blue jeans, navy sweat bands that also have the blue mix of colors on them, and a navy backpack that looks like Sam?s. She also has a navy Pokegear around her neck and a simple belt with six Pokeballs on it.
    Other: She's traveled through many times and seen many things. The Celebi she rescued has become a close friend and now stays with her. Besides her jeans and backpack she is no longer wearing the outfit she had on when she rescued Celebi. But she does still have the old Pokeballs even if she does use the recent versions. She had to change her look to fit in in the different times she traveled through so she decided to change it again to suit Flare's time. Like this https://img67.imageshack.us/img67/2687/s1bu.png

Personality: She is caring, Kind, and lovable. She calm is and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing ot make sacrifices for those she cares about.

Pokemon: Blaze (Houndour a female one.) and Flygon

RP Sample: I hope you like this.
    Its was 6:00 when Akira woke up and found a letter at her door it said:

Dear Miss Akira,
    I apologizes that I couldn't attend to your services for today. I had some important business. Thanks to your mother's permission. The papers beside this one is a invitation to The Pokemon Academy that you can attend to.
    Sincerely,
    John Smith, Your Butler

"Blaze do you want us to go to the acadamey?" "hound." (Let's go.) "Ok." Akira packed her clothes food and stuff to get ready to go. Akira got on a plane and flown to the Pokemon Acadamey.Akira arrived in her room and saw her roomate. "Hi! She said.

OOC:

Phantom Mew said:
    Indeed. Cebe, for that, I'm afraid I can't let you join... My apologies, but copying is a huge pet peeve of mine. Metaforte did work on that letter.

=/... it was said you were not able to join. Copying and plagerizing(sp) is bad, very bad.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    In other words, change your sign- up, because of when you copied my letter idea. Or you can read the above post. But I don't know if you can join anyways since you angred Phantom Mew with the copy-the-letter thing.

And it looks like you added a few more changes to the letter too. : \

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: Sorry it took so long for me to join. Look at my profile and you'll see why. It's really rather long and well thought out for me. The RP Sample you might recognize from Chimney Rock.

I hope this is good enough! ^^

IC:
    Name: Mathew Thumbleton
    Age/Grade/Room #: 16/junior/102

Physical Appearance: Matt has short brown hair, that is never tidy and always a mess. He prefers to wear a muscle shirt, even though he doesn?t quite have the build for one, even still he tries and works out daily to try to remain in tiptop shape. He?s very athletic and is often found playing a contact sport than sitting quietly and reading. Because of his over abundance of sports, he has a rich tan that displaces his brown hair. His deep emerald eyes tell of an intelligence that is very uncharacteristic of a stereotypical jock. His hands are callused from touching every ball insight. He has a hidden talent that he often doesn?t brag about, since he has other talents as well, he is a very talented rider, but doesn?t boast about it because playing any sport very well is what he does best. Sadly, he was born with a birth defect?the right side of his forehead had collapse, and his brow line was slanted, causing one eye to appear slightly, if not obviously, larger than the other. He?s had surgery since he was a baby and now his collapsed forehead is only noticeable in the small upper right corner of his forehead, and his eyes are almost even with each other. He has braces, and has a speech impediment; he has a hard time with saying ?s?, ?sh?, and ?ch? sounds because of a severe underbite that his doctors are hoping to correct soon. Besides the large scar that runs from ear to ear directly above his head and his other birth related mishaps, he?s perfectly normal.

Personality: Highly intelligent, he is often envied because his intelligence seems to come with no downfall. There?s no studying for him, just goofing off, no long hours of preparing essays, just a half hour and then it?s outdoors. Needless to say, he?s the outdoorsy type, and rather goof off than act serious. Many don?t like him because everything seems to go his way, and he seems perfect, others don?t like him because he may appear intimidating by the way he looks. He?s quite rough around the edges, and has a bad temper when angered to the point of bursting. He becomes very violent when being pushed around, since he?s been made fun of for most of his life, so he?s a bit touchy when it comes to his birth defects, if it?s obvious they mean something in an insulting way. Other than these few flaws Matt is fun loving and carefree.
    Pokemon:
    Sparks: Male Pikachu
    Sparks is often at the end of many jokes, mostly because of his goofball personality. Although serious in battle, Sparks prefers a carefree life of acting weird and hanging around, although with the rush to become the best, he doesn't find much time to do so as he used to. In combat, Sparks acts like any other well-trained pokemon, and loyally obeys the orders commanded by his master.

Skye: Female Scyther
    A naturally fierce pokemon, whose only ambition is to hurt. She's hot tempered (aren't most women? XD), and often tries to hurt her master and is quite dangerous to anything in its reach. No body knows why Skye is so formidable, even for a Scyther, the only thing known is that Skye really really doesn't like to be ticked off, and is easily angered.

RP Sample:
    Bouncing through the fireplace on the receiving end, Becca rolled headlong into a wall in a rather large room filled with people talking and chatting rapidly at the arrival. Rebecca slowly got to her feet and looked around, noticing all the curious glances being thrown her way. If she was embarrassed it really didn?t show she just huffed, straightened her bandana, and waited for the others. Becca glanced around yet again, hoping to find that no one was looking at her, but she was terribly mistaken; although they weren?t staring at her, they were staring at her odd clothing choice, which didn?t make sense to Becca, until she realized where she was. ?Haven?t you ever seen jeans, a T-shirt, and a bandana before?? she muttered, more of a low growl, as she continued to watch the people watching her.

Next out of the fireplace was her father, obviously hoping that she was all right. Not at all as clumsy as Becca, he stepped out of the fireplace decked out in a black robe so he didn?t get the stares that young Rebecca was getting. Ridding his robes of the ashes from the fireplace, he quickly found Becca (obviously because she stuck out like a sore thumb). ?Don?t worry, your mother?s on her way with the rest of them. I went ahead of them to make sure you were all right. You are all right, aren?t you?? he whispered to her as he took a position right beside her, and waited patiently for the others, not the least bit conscience of the strangers still staring at Becca.

?They?re still staring?? Becca replied, with a slight hint of worry in her voice, as she leaned closer to her father so the other wizards and witches wouldn?t hear her.

?Not to worry,? he started, ?we?ll buy some nice robes for you, and they won?t stare at you anymore. In fact, we?ll let the other three and your mother go to Kinderflame, while we got to Lockhorn. How?s that sound??

Becca nodded gratefully, and answered, ?I?d like that a lot.? Rebecca always admired her father?s sense of always knowing what she was thinking, and how she was feeling, aside from how strangely excited her parents were about the letters and such, she loved them dearly.

?Oh, here they are now!? he said cheerfully, interrupting Becca from her deep thoughts of how much she loved and admired her father besides how weird he could act. When Becca turned her head back to the fireplace, sure enough Matt and Russ, thought it would be cool to go together?which almost ended in a disaster with the being joined at the hip. Becca and their father had a quick chuckle about this before he moved to help them out of the fireplace and to separate them. As soon as he had their hips disconnected, Kelly appeared through the fire, and stepped her usual grace out of the fire, accompanied by their mother shortly after.

?Izzy, I?ll take Rebecca with me to Lockhorn if you?ll take the others to Kinderflame to get their wands,? he said took Rebecca by the hand and moved to exit the pub.

?Why, Charles, are you in such a rush?? Elizabeth (obviously the mother?s name) asked inquisitively as the other three mimicked her expression.

Charles (the father?s name) looked at his wife and mouthed, ?Robes?. This drew an understanding nod from all four of them, as they watched them both walk out of the room and onto the street. Walking for what seemed like a few short seconds, Charley pushed his daughter into a shop. Inside each wall was covered in racks of robes and other assorted wizarding clothing.

Meanwhile, Elizabeth to the rest of the children across the street to Kinderflame to choose their wands; once inside they found a small sitting area, and a small desk just behind it, with rows and rows of small slender boxes behind it, which they assumed to be the wands. It seemed that the clerk was busy right now, so the four newcomers took some seats to rest while they waited for their turn.

?This is a strange place?? Kelly remarked as she examined the room.

?Shh! Be quiet, dear. Keep your thoughts to yourself while we?re here,? Elizabeth hushed as she turned her head to take note of everyone in her, hoping to find an old school friend.
    ?Go pick your robes,? Charley said as he pushed the cautious Rebecca forward. She was unsure of the place, it closely resembled an ordinary tailor shop, but with wizards and witches running around getting their children outfitted with robes.

?Ok,? she squeaked before her father had a chance to nudge her on again. Walking through the store felt like walking on ground that was about to erupt into a volcano to Rebecca as she made her way to the first rack of robes to see if there was any particular design or color that she favored. There was a particular robe design that she thought was cute, which was very uncharacteristic of Becca since she didn?t often label things cute. It was a darker purple robe that was embroidered on the cuffs with a fine ascent of silver. It was also embroidered with silver on the rim of the hood.

?May I help you?? came a voice from behind Rebecca, which startled her into turning around to face a very short pudgy woman that had a measuring tape draped over her shoulders.

?Um?I?m just looking for now?but thanks for the offer?? Rebecca replied nervously and then went back to observing the robe that she was growing rather fond of.

?Is that the one you like?? Charles said as he noticed Rebecca was looking longingly at a particular robe.

?Yeah,? Rebecca sighed when she noted the price of the rather simplistic robe.

?You?re grandmother gave you enough money for a robe and whatever supplies you need. So if you want it?go for it,? Charley said as he put a comforting hand on Rebecca?s shoulder.

?So you are the Burlingame children?? the clerk said as the three of them stepped up to receive their wands. Taking out his measuring tape, he preceded to take the proper measurements. Then before any of them could say a word he scurried through the selves only to return with three long slender boxes. ?Try these out,? he coaxed as he gently lifted each out and handed them to the children.

?What do we do with them?? Russ asked as he took hold of the wand that the clerk gave him. He had never held a wand before, and really didn?t have a clue how to use it.

?Just wave it, my boy. See what happens,? the clerk replied, not annoyed at the absurd question at all.

With a loud swooping sound a gust of wind burst through the door of the shop and swirled around a nearby vase that Russ waved his wand towards. The gust of wind lifted the vase up and suddenly died down, Matt?s quick reflexes caught the vase before hit could crash into the counter. ?Very good, very good! Splendid reflexes, my boy! Just like your father!? the clerk said excitedly as he took the wand from Russ to examine it. ?It?s a wand made from the hair of a unicorn and the wood is a sturdy redwood. Nice wand indeed, fitting for you I should say.?

Next it was Kelly?s turn, she waved her wand at nothing particular, when nothing happened, she turned to the clerk for an explanation, then a loud crack of thunder sounded and Rebecca was standing where the boom had originated from. Rebecca looked around confused, her violet robes draped peacefully over her body, she had just exited the tailor shop wearing the robes that she had liked, and the next moment she was here

?Where am I?? she asked as she turned to Kelly, who hadn?t noticed her wand was still pointed at Rebecca. Kelly was astonished, she had highly doubt she could ever do magic, and always knowing that Matt was the gifted one.

?You?re at Kinderflame, my dear,? Elizabeth spoke up as she put her calm hands on either side of her daughter?s shoulders.

?Amazing, truly amazing!? the clerk sputtered as he took the wand back and examined it like he did Russ?s wand. ?Strange?made from the same tree, and same hair as your brothers??

?Honey! I lost Becca!? Charles said as he sprinted into the shop, and then stopped dead in his tracks confused. There stood Rebecca who had, a moment earlier, been walking at his side.

?No worries, dear,? Elizabeth said rushing to the aid of her husband. Snickers came from their children as they noted the surprised look on their father?s face.

Next it was Matt?s turn, who smirked confidently as he waved his wand at the box his wand came out of. The wand promptly disappeared and reappeared in the box, which left a shocked expression on his face?he had meant for the box to appear in his hand. ?Good, best I?ve seen out of your siblings so far!? the clerk cooed as he examined the wand. ?Solid oak with a hint of Basilisk venom. Very rare.?

?Ah, the last of the quadruplets! The lovely Rebecca Burlingame I presume?? the clerk said, noting the girl standing beside the others. Rebecca seemed to beam happily at the compliment of her being lovely.

She was indeed quite elegant looking, with the bandana out off her forehead and her hair out of the ponytail that she usually had it pulled up into, not to mention the beautiful purple robes with silver trimming. The clerk then proceeded to measure her and come back with a wand. ?Try this!?

Rebecca shot a worried glance at her parent, who just nodded back to her. She never used magic before, was this really going to work? Could she really do magic?

With a sigh, Rebecca flicked her wand, using as much focus as she could muster on trying to make the wand work. To her delight and satisfaction, a bouquet of flowers appeared in her hand. ?Bravo!? the clerk said as he took the wand and examined it. ?The feather from the wing of a hippogriff, and oak like Matt?s?

Rebecca jumped up in the air in delight as her siblings came to examine the flowers and to congratulate he. ?Guess you don?t have to worry!? Charles said as he joined the group.

?I guess not!? Rebecca replied brimming over with happiness.

?That was even better than Matt?s little trick!? Russ commented as they sat down to examine her new robes.

Years
    OOC: I posted this... A coupel of pages back O.o;... I haven't gotten any response so I'm going to re-post it, adding a little more.

IC: Noah pulled the pad closer to him, slowly observing each of the details that Anna had included.

'... Nice...' He stated, a soft smile crawling upon his lips. He pushed it back to Anna with a nod,

'It's great... Especially considering it was done so quickly,' Princess quickly jumped onto the table, something she definately would've had to struggle to do last year. On all fours, she walked across the table to Anna, viewing the sketch up-close.

'... Chu! Pi-pichu! Pi... Ka! That's really cool!! I wish I could draw...' She smiled, looking up at Anna, knowing she could understand her.

'Pichu... Or at least hold a pencil...' She added with a grin, crawling into Anna's lap, barely being able to look over the table.

'So... Why don't we get going, back to the Academy?' Noah asked, not exactly having much more to discuss... More not wanting to discuss anything further, anyhow.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna giggled and patted Princess and looked to Noah.

"Yeah.. that sounds like a good idea," she said standing up, still holding Princess.

OOC: Wow.. that has got to be the shortest post I have ever made.. but I got an RP writing block now >_<

Years
    Noah nodded, sitting up from his seat, and recalling Vulpix. With a sigh, he held the door open for Anna, and walked across the street through the gates of the Academy, and into the Dining hall.

'Hey... I'm going to go get changed... I'm feeling kinda stuffy in these clothes...' He said, rubbing his chin.

'Do you wanna keep Princess 'til I get back? I'll probably see you before tomorrow anyways... And if not, I'm sure Princess won't mind staying with you overnight, but I'm almost positive we'll see each other before then...' Princess nodded happily,

'Chu! yeah!!'

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    "Yeah, sure I wouldn't mind, I'll probably be in my room.. I wanted to finish up a picture I had been working on. I'm in room 101," Anna said.

Sparkle smiled, being able to be around a pokemon that wasn't as stubborn as Leo could be.

"Raichu! Rai chu chu!", she said. "Awesome, this is gonna be fun"

Years
    Noah nodded, looking at Princess.

'You... Need to behave,' he stated in a stern tone, his eyes piercing through Princess'.

'Chu... Ok...' She muttered, only to look at Sparkle with a smirk.

Noah made his way to his room, finding it neatly put-together. He took out his suitcase from under the bed, opened it, and took out the 2 pictures he'd looked at earlier, placing them on his nightstand.

'Finally... I can look at them without feeling sad...' He said to himself with a sense of peace. He quickly got together a pile of clothes, first wearing a white under-shirt, then a fitted, black T-shirt over that, following his black shorts, and then a pair of black sweat-pants to wear outside of his room. He sat back on his bed, taking a good look at everyone in the pictures on his nightstand. With a sigh, he made his way to the bathroom, pouring cool water over his hair, then ruffling it to give it more volume.

'That looks good, I think...' He said to himself, admiring his appearance in the mirror.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna walked into her room and fell face first onto her bed, sighing a bit as she pulled out her other sketch pad and opened up to a fresh page and looked at Sparkle and Princess annoying Leo by poking him. Anna laughed and started to sketch out the scene that was unfolding before her.

"Come on guys.. this is really annoying!", Leo snapped to the two Chus, twitching at each poke.

Sparkle laughed and poked Leo again. "Oh come on ya party pooper! Have some fun in life!", she giggled.

Anna laughed listening to the pokemon argue like little kids. She finished up the drawing and she got up from the bed and held the drawing out to the three pokemon.

"Well..? How does it look?", She asked. "And remember honest opinions.. and remember I know if you're not telling me the truth."

"It's great!". Was the response from the pokemon, and Anna smiled. She loved to know that she was getting better at drawing. Once again she flopped onto her bed and sighed a little, allowing her mind to drift off.

Years
    OOC: Oh dear.. I'm stuck XD Time to fill this post with as much mindless-description as I can...

Noah happily walked to the door of a room with the numbers 101 hung on it, knocking softly on the new-looking door.

'Anna, you there?' he asked, rubbing his forehead. The long travel to the Academy from Ollivine was definately taking a toll on him.

'C'mon, we should get headed to the Dining Hall where we can meet some more of the new students...' He stated, leaning against the sturdy wall that encased the door.

OOC: 'Kay so not as much meat as I'd like but... It's as good as it's going to get X_x;...

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    OOC: Hahaha.. this always happens when it comes down to just us posting xD!

Anna heard Noah on the other side of the door and recalled both Leo and Sparkle and picked Princess up and walked to the door and opened it.

"Yeah.. that sounds like an idea," she said as she steped out of the room and closed the door.

OOC: *kills teh shortness of the post*

Years
    Noah walked down to the dining hall, taking a seat at the same table they were sitting at earlier. Princess looked over to Leo from Anna's height, sticking out her tongue, then receeding it before anyone else could see, with a giggle.

'So... What do you think of the way they re-built the academy from the first year?' He asked, only then noticing that it would've been a better time to ask that a year ago.

'Things have changed a lot since back then...' He took a quick look around to see if there was anyone in particular that looked like they could start an interesting conversation, but then looked back to Anna after failing to find anyone that fit the description.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    OOC: RM, you can join!!

Cebe, you NEED to change your sign up. I can't let you join if you keep plagerising Metaforte's letter...

BIC: Nat finally made it back to the Academy, still rather down on herself. It was tough... Well, she'd only made a few friends, and two of the one's she'd hoped to have returned didn't seem to...

~~~~~~~~~

I ate another couple of bites, much to Alec's amusement, and shoved the plate away. I'd eaten more in that sitting than I had in the past week or so...

OOC: SOrry about the shortness... My brain is fried on paint fumes, and I have to act tonight... :S

Dark Draco

Dark Lord of Dragons
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 17, 2007
    Phantom Mew, is my sample good or do you want one showing a reason for coming to the school?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna also took a seat and looked around, sighing a little. The memories seemed to flood back to her, hitting her like a powerful Surf attack. Things really have changed since their first year at the academy. Lots of things.

"Yeah.. things really have changed..", she said, trailing off.

Sparkle and Leo looked at their trainer, knowing excactly why she had trailed off, it involved every feeling she had confided into them, everything the two pokemon would take to their graves, of course knowing that no one, other than a psychic, could understand them. Sparkle jumped up and took a spot on Anna's shoulder and Leo jumped onto Anna's lap. Anna smiled sweetly at her two pokemon.

Years
    OOC: The best way to lengthen a post... FLASHBACKS! :P

IC: Princess grunted eagerly, now being the only one not being held. Noah laughed and quickly grabbed her, tucking her into his arms.She squeezed her soft head out between them, sticking her tongue out at Leo again... She had discovered a strange, new liking to teasing him now.

'So... What do you think is going to happen this year?' He asked, as he continued to eye each part of the hall.

'You think the group from Rustboro is going to come back again? They were pretty entertaining...' He said with a chuckle, remembering the many antics that Julia and Monica had been up to last year.

Julia sat at one of the tables of Kiki?s caf? on a bench seat with Monica and Cloud across from her. Before leaving the grounds of the Academy, Julia got dressed into a pair of close-fitting black flares, and a white, strapless top, being sure to apply her favorite strawberry lip-gloss before she walked out of the girls? dorms. She looked over to Monica after they both received their frozen coffees, who was dressed in a black tank-top covered up by a fuzzy, short, brown jacket, and wearing a pair of pants similar to Julia?s.

?So? We?ll be performing in 2 days, that only leaves one day for rehearsal, half a day to stress out, and the other half to screw up?? Monica nodded in response,

?There is no way that Mr. Iwana could expect us to ace this show? None of us are prepared ? maybe Elijah and Kyle? And Naru? But that?s three people out of 6!? Julia gawked at Monica,

?You mean? We?re the only people that aren?t prepared for the show!? AKK I?M NOT GONNA GET INTO THE DRAMA CLUB!!!? She muttered to herself, panicking.

?How can everyone except for us be ready!? We?re going to stay up all night memorizing our lines, we?ll spend tomorrow to perfect the expressions and relax, and then spend the first half of the performing day to? Stress out like everyone else??? She sweat-dropped.

?Yeah, we could try staying up tonight, but where could we meet where we won?t get into trouble with the teachers? If it was just you and me, Julez, it would be much easier? But cloud needs to study too!? I think? Do you?? Monica looked at Cloud with a bizarre expression.

Cloud took the oppurtunity to stay up all night with a couple of girls and ran with it

"Yeah, of course, i need all the studying I can get, you guys!" Cloud laughed

"So, where should we meet if we're planning on doing this?" Cloud asked as he took a sip from his frozen coffee

"Y'know i wonder if Torch wants something to eat..." Cloud said and took out a plastic bag of pokepellets he made specially for Torch, but then remembered how Torch had evolved and would cause chaos in the cafe

"Er...maybe not..." Cloud sighed and put the pokepellets away

"maybe we could meet in the auditorium after hours? or the library maybe?" Cloud suggested and took another drink of his coffee.

?Yeah! The library!? Julia shouted excitedly.

?Now we just have to figure out a way to stop ourselves from going to sleep?? Looking around the caf?, Julia saw a stand in the middle of it. She stood up from the bench-seat, and walked over to it, having Monica follow.

?Hey look? Chocolate chips!? Julia stated ecstatically, pointing at a bag filled with tiny brown pellets.

?Julia, those are coffee beans?? Monica replied to Julia, sweat-dropping.

??We can make coffee! That?s what?ll keep us up! Yeah!?

?You kinda need a coffee machine to do that??

??We?ll figure out a way! Haha,? with that, she walked over to the counter and bought a small paper bag filled with coffee beans, while Monica continuously tried to figure out a way to make coffee without a coffee maker, taking a sip of her drink.

OOC: Haha one of the more comical moments of last year :P *sigh* the memories... =)

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: Does it matter where I start? Oh and what time of day is it?

That's the only problem with joining super late...for one, you don't really know how far the others are in in the rp, unless you've been following it...

Sorry for the delay, I'll post as soon as I'm not so leery as to where everyone is at...

Years
    OOC: It's still the first day back at the Academy, I'm not sure what time of day it is either... Probably either Afternoon or Evening... 'Cause if so, I think starting dinner would be a good way for the characters to mingle with each other.

innocent_fox

keeper of darkness
    Years
    Chad got up from his nap. He hadn't sept for that long but it seemed like time for food. He got up and streched, making a groaning sound in the process.

"Common Kyu, time to get some eats" he said lazily.

"eve eveeeeee" Kyu purred happily.

Chad smiled and headed out the door to the dining hall. Upon entry he immidiately noticed Noah and glared at him from across the room. he got himself some food and sat as far away from Noah as possible. Every once and a while he sent another glare towards the boy. He looked around for possible friends. There didn't appear to be many people in the hall.

"This sucks," he mumbled. "I only got Kyu and thats it".

He looked at his fuzzy friend, a hint of a smile on his face. Then he sat back and relaxed, looking strait at Noah. It wasn't a glare, but it didn't show interest either. Chad was simply watching, and waiting.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna chuckled, for the first time in months she was having fun thinking about the past. She was also laughing at how annoyed Leo was.

"Hmm.. Ya never know," Anna responded. "It would be interesting to say the least."

Suddenly she remembered the picture she had drawn of Princess and Sparkle annoying Leo and she pulled it out and handed it to Noah, laughing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back