• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Acronym Game

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    The rules to this game are pretty simple. Using the letters of a Pokemon's name (And no "bob", "Joesephine" or anything like that. I'm talking things like, Tyrannitar, Bulbasaur, Golbat, etc.) make it into an Acronym that describes that Pokemon. By way of some examples, here's a few I've come up with:

Cuddly
    Little
    Eager
    Fairy
    Avoiding
    Issues
    Regarding
    You

Sleepy
    Nodding
    Overweight,
    Rarely
    Lean
    And
    Xcited (Yeah, I know, I cheated on that one. :P)

Hardy
    Eager
    Rarely
    Acquired
    Creature
    Rowdy.
    Opponent
    Seldom
    Succeeds.
    That's my Heracross, anyway, lol. *Huggles her specially bred little bug-mon*

Anyway, you get the idea, right?

Let's hear some more! :D Bonus if you can make them into a sentence-like thing, lol!

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    Murpheos said:
    Sneaky
    Nefarious
    Evil
    And
    Shadowing
    Everyone
    Llaughing

How about that one?

Good! And lookie lookie, I found a typo! *Pokes at the double "l" in the "Laughing"* Lol. I can tell you had a hard time coming up with something for the second S. But I think you pulled it off well. Congratulations! You've made the first (non-creator) entry!

Hrm... maybe we should keep a Pokedex of these things... 0_o That'd be neat... I could link the names to the posts where they'd been created, lol. :X Wouldn't that be a pain to keep up with? :D

Back