• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Conquest Theme Challenge!

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
Years
  • The Pokemon Conquest Theme Challenge!

Info and Rules
    I hadn't seen a challenge based on my favorite game, Pokemon Conquest, so I thought I'd make one! The idea is that each main city with a gym is a kingdom, and when you beat the gym, you've conquered the kingdom! Now, if you've played the game, you should know that each warrior/warlord has one or two types they can link with. So, you must first pick a type, I'm going to use Dark. If you want you may choose a secondary type, I think I'll use Ice. Next you need a 100% link pokemon, I'll use Umbreon since it's my favorite. Another thing is you can ONLY use the pokemon from Pokemon Conquest. Here's a link to them all: https://www.serebii.net/conquest/pokemon.shtml . The pokemon you choose for this is the ONLY one that can get to Lv 100. You CAN use a legendary, but it HAS to match both of your type specialties. You can only have "linked" with 3 pokemon (your party), but you CAN catch more for your PC box. The pokemon you choose for your "army" MUST have the move they use in Conquest. (See the link for their moves). For example, my Umbreon MUST have the move Assurance, it can have other moves too, but it must keep assurance. If your pokemon evolved after if got the move, you MUST use a heart scale to relearn it! Once you get 4 gym badges you "evolve" and can have 3 more pokemon in your party. It also lets you have one more 100% link pokemon. Like in the games, you can link you pokemon outside your type specialties for a lower link. If you "link" with a pokemon outside your specialty (HM slaves for example) they can't level past 40, so I'd pick a type and secondary that covers the pokemon and types you want to use! If a pokemon's types cover both your specialties it automatically gets 100% link, if one 1 type, 60% link, and none, 40%. If you choose a pokemon in the beginning though, that one can still be 100%. For example, I'm using Umbreon in the beginning as my 100% link, even though it's a pure dark type, it gets 100%. My other 100% link would be Sneasel/Weavile, because it's Dark/Ice, my two types. The challenge is over one you beat the E4 and Champion, thus uniting the region. If playing G/S/C/HG/SS, you must beat Red, making the linkage much more crucial. Trading is okay. Have fun!

Form
    Username:
    Game:
    Type Specialty(s):
    Starting 100% Link:

My Form
    Username: Bone
    Game: Diamond
    Type Specialty(s): Dark and Ice
    Starting 100% Link: Umbreon

Current Challengers
    Spoiler:

Challenge Champions!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    I know I'm bundling on challenges, but I really want to try this.

Username: WarriorCat
    Game: Crystal
    Type Specialty(s): Ghost and Poison
    Starting 100% Link: Beedrill

I'll start now and update later.

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    I have my first update.

I already collected 7 badges, beat the Radio Tower Rocket stuff and saved at the entrance to Route 44.

Here are the difficulty rating I give:
    Spoiler:

Team Now:
    Beedrill Lv.43
    - Twineedle(Conquest Move)
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Pin Missle
    - Pursuit

Gengar Lv.43
    - Thunderpunch
    - Fire Punch
    - Ice Punch