• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Emerald Club!

Wario Man

Fear me, losers!
    Years
    Like Pokemon Emerald?
    Well, this is the club for you!
    Chat about the new features, the battle animations, the battle frontier, anything at all.
    You don't need to ask to join, just start chatting and you'll be added ^^
    Da rules:
    1. Be a nice member,don't disrespect others
    2. Don't stray off topic
    3. Have fun!
    I'll try to make some banners later today.

Leader-
    Sparkchu

Co-leader-
    Red-Kun

Members-
    Rika-Kamiya
    Yamichi
    BulbasaurTrainer

Last edited:

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    I'll join too. XD I got the japanese one, and I'm gonna get the english one when it comes out. XD XD

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Heehee. XD My japanese one works perfectly. :P Plus, I have japanese version of FireRed so I still get to trade. :P (Not sure if japanese trades over to english properly or not btw) Obviously, my Gardevoir is the strongest on my team. :D

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Cool. :D I tried transferring my cart into a rom file so I could play it on my school computers, but it didn't work properly. Oh well. Anyway, the japanese packaging is really cool. It has shiny 'scales' over the box. :D

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Yamichi said:
    Heehee. XD My japanese one works perfectly. :P Plus, I have japanese version of FireRed so I still get to trade. :P (Not sure if japanese trades over to english properly or not btw) Obviously, my Gardevoir is the strongest on my team. :D
    XD how did I know Gardevoir was going to be your strongest Pokemon? XD

welcome again Red-Kun! XD

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    lol, one can only wonder XD I can't have my R/S/E game without my Gardevoir. :P
    In the japanese one, you get a little sheet telling you what the Braille code stands for, and a two-sided map that has Hoenn on one side and the Battle Frontier on the other. Is pretty nifty. I'll upload a scan when my scanner is working maybe :)

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    That's pretty cool^^ I wish I had emerald..I would buy two so I can see the Kyogre/Groudon battle scene,over and over again! XD

Wario Man

Fear me, losers!
    Years
    yup, All of you have been added ^^
    My mom and I went out last night at 12 midnight to get it :D
    She's so nice :)
    I didn't have time to play it much, though.
    I did play it today, and I have a lv 10 Treecko, lv. 10 Marill, and a lv. 10 Talliow
    (Pokemon locations have changed hence the marill!)
    AND THEY DANCE!

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    You get to battle both of them. :P You mean new moves as in different TMs? Or...?

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    I don't think there'd be new moves, considering it has to be compatible still with R/S/FR/LG/Col.

Back