• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Guardians

Years
  • O.K, so READ THIS FIRST before reading the story(ies).

Pokemon Guardians are any ordianry boy or girl but with mystic powers of a specific Type and a Familiar (In this case, A Pokemon who was that specific Type). This is KINDA like Sailor Moon, with Transformations, Attacks and talking Pokemon besides Meowth.
    There will be 17 Guardians, each being met one by one, chapter by chapter. The main character will be of the Guardian of the Dark, with a Poochyena Familiar. Her name will be Meadow. You won't COMPLETELY understand her history in the first chapter. There will be a bit of it in random chapters.
    PLEASE, PLEASE leave comments! I want know what you think of my stories!

Chapter(s):

Chapter 1: Crisis! Dark Guardian's Debut!
    "Hurry up Meadow! Prof. Oak's waiting!" a very mad mother yelled at her 14 year old daughter through the doorframe.

"Alright mother!" she replied in a half asleep tone. The girl threw the blankets off her and got up, walking the mirror. She was wearing a long, baby blue night dress. She began brushing her long, blond hair.

"Come on Meadow! All the good Pokemon will be gone by the time you reach the lab!" her mother yelled again.

"Pete sake, mother! I'll make it! Just gimme a minute, kay?" Meadow called back, pulling on her navy blue jeans, then her blue T-Shirt. She quickly opened the door, running down the winding, wooden stairs.

"I have you're backpack packed with everything you'll need. Clean clothes, food, a map.." she began but was cut off bye Meadow's quick kiss on the cheek and a swipe of the bag.

"Thanks Mom! Promise to write every week!" Meaodw said quickly, pulling on her red jacket with white linings and running out the door.

"And goodbye to you too!" her mother laughed under her breath.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    The Pokemon Guardians

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Meadow was running as fast as she could on the winding dirt road that led to the infamous Oak Labratory. There, Trainers from all across Kanto began their journey as a Pokemon Trainer.

"Please still be there! Please!" Meaodw kept repeating in her mind. "Please still be their!"

After 10, long, painful minutes, Meadow reached the lab but now was looking at a long case of stupidly long stairs. And there was a full line up form the bottom up!

"Oh no! There must be hundreds of them!" Meadow moaned, stamping her foot on the ground very hard.

- Will Finish Later -

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    (Comment in bold)

I think a chapter is basically three pages long (in MS word). I don't even think this is a chapter. And the linked picture completely ruins it. I suggest editing your fan-fiction before posting here because people may not want to read your unfinished work...

I can see you've got potential for description here but its barely the effort...

And there was a full line up from the bottom up!

Should be from.

I hope you can lengthen your chapters and maybe your fic might go far.

Back